Wood is currently recruiting for one HSE engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This role will be responsible for a specific HSSE area of BP Castrol North Star Project front phase DED + EPCM at the front DED + EPCM phase preparation HSSE work and later site construction HSSE management and coordination work.
This HSSE role requires the candiate with:
1) PRC legal safety officer certificate
2) Good English speaking and writing ability
3) Familiar with internationals (OSHA) and PRC national regualtions
4) Strong communication & interface solution capability
5) Capalbe of preparing the monthly/weekly HSSE admin reports
6) Skilled at incident investigaiton process and wrapping up reports
7) Working with passion
8) Good team work spirit and upright/positive personality
9) Likes to learn and and likes to coach
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.