1. Production and checking of common electrical design deliverables including:
2. Experienced in the activities, procedures, and methods associated with electrical systems design development including:
3. Competent practitioner in the application of Industry standard CAD systems (AutoCAD/MicroStation) for the production of 2-D electrical drawings
4. Basic awareness of international design standards e.g. IEC/CENELEC /ATEX (European) and ANSI/NEC (American).
5. Experienced in electrical design applications in a 3-D model environment via industry standard 3-D CAD modelling systems (SP3D)
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.