Click column header to sort
Wood is recruiting a Designer, Architectural, to further increase the capacity and knowledge base of the well-established Architectural Engineering department. This will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of Wood. projects.
- Performs the role of Visual Presentation Designer
- Provides and supports Architectural Design Activities related to a specific Project. The Visual Presentation Designer will collaborate the Graphics Presentation of the Project and be part of the Project Architectural Team including the Lead Project Architect, Designers, CADD Operators, and Visual Presentation Designers.
- Performs the following tasks:
- Might act as Architectural Visual Presentation Designer (improves Graphics and Presentation including color 3D and animation) for the Project and provide the required architectural design input including enhancement of the concept, project proposal and detailed design as required.
- Monitors concurrence of the project estimated man-hours with the effective man-hours being spent. Suggest corrective action in case of slippage.
- Interfaces and coordinates with the Lead Project Architect and the Project Team members.
- Interfaces with Company Project and Document Control Departments and follow-up instated procedures.
- Coordinates with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensure that other disciplines input are incorporated.
- Provides the Visual 3D presentation material as required.
- Reviews the Project DBSP (Design Basis Scoping Paper) or the Project Scope, Basis of Design & Project Execution Plan (PEP) as well as all Client provided data. Highlight areas of conflict or potential problems in the provided documents.
- Coordinates with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensure that other disciplines input are incorporated.
- Provides input for the preparation by the Lead Project Architect of the Construction Specifications and Scope of Work.
- Provides help and input for Visual 3D presentation being prepared for the Projects by the Visual Presentation Team.
- Overviews implementation of the quality procedures within the Project team members.
- Follows up non-compliance corrective actions and lessons learnt records and fulfill quality obligations as required.
- Overviews and concurs on documentation proper format and expected quality.
- Coordinate design management with Engineering Discipline Lead Engineers and preparing and review of design drawings, and other information
- Is responsible for the technical integrity of his deliverables. He must ensure that other disciplines’ input is incorporated into the Architectural Design.
- Strives to be aware of the cost implications of his decisions, and raise any query that he has with the
- Department Manager the Senior Architect or the Engineering Manager.
Wood. is recruiting a Senior Technical Engineer – Civil/ Structural, to further increase the capacity and knowledge base of the well-established Civil/ Structural Engineering department. This will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of Wood. projects.
- Applies broad knowledge of principles and practices in Structural Analysis and design as required for the design of onshore structures.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Should take a lead role in projects as assigned by department head.
- Must have experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, infrastructure industries and is recognized as specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects.
- In addition to being able to fulfill the responsibilities and duties of Lead Structural Engineer, a Lead Structural Engineer shall be:
- Mature Engineer with sound technical background and wide ranging expertise.
- Conversant with codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Highly experienced in use of design and assessment methods used within discipline.
- Experienced in use of analytical methods used for discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Experienced in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Competent in commercial, contractual and administrative aspects of engineering.
- Experienced in controlling all aspects of discipline design including some multi-discipline aspects.
- Fully conversant in quality control/safety/environmental methods and quality assurance/safety/environmental procedures for engineering.
- Capable/ experienced in producing man-hour and material estimates for all discipline activities.
- Capable/competent in the supervision and organization of a single discipline team within a project.
- Capable of representing project internally and externally to management level.
- Capable of setting and managing discipline group objectives and budgets.
- Motivating personality that generates co-operative team based thinking within the discipline.
- Competent understanding of personnel issues.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Piping Works Supervisor with extensive experience to join our team in Hides, Papua New Guinea on a Fly in Fly Out rotational schedule (28 days on /28 days off). Reporting directly to the Construction Superintendent, this position will be responsible for piping work fabrication, installation and modification in the oil and gas sector. To oversee the performance of this work to a high standard ensuring quality and safety is maintained at all times. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Plans and organise work activities, in line with project schedules, in a timely manner to ensure information, materials, tools and equipment are available to avoid minimal disruption to workforce
- Leads daily toolbox talks with site labour at the beginning of each day
- Responsible for accurate site progress reporting, ensuring accurate capture of Direct and Non-productive man hours
- Identify any opportunities / issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for creating the necessary permits and risk assessments for work activities
- IR management – ability to handle minor IR issues
- Ensure material, tools and equipment are fit for purpose, checked and certified prior to use
- Actively promotes excellence in H&S by communicating and adhering to site H&S expectations
- Encourages others to participate in H&S, valuing their input and developing training resources where appropriate to ensure improvement criteria are met
- Supports development and implementation of H&S initiatives, programmes and investigations
- Sets clear expectations for individuals and provide ongoing coaching and support
- Provides consistent, visible supervision to ensure strong individual and team motivation and productivity
- Fosters an environment where trades personnel are developed and retained into a vigorous, productive and enjoyable work environment
- Liaises within Wood and other projects to ensure site is kept abreast of best practices
- Awareness of latest technologies to improve implementation of construction tasks
- Actively works with project teams to ensure safe and efficient delivery of projects
- Promotes the principles of fairness and equity in line with the company’s stated core values
- Sets an example by modelling desired behaviours, including safety behaviours
- Follows relevant procedures. Keeps sight of what organisational processes are there to achieve
- Accurate time writing and monitors progress and construction productivity / project budgets, so this is efficiently managed.
Wood is currently looking for a Telecoms RCDD Engineer with Outside Plant specialism to work on the engineering and project management services for an Unconventional Gas Development Program in Saudi Arabia. We are committed to managing the program from our Al - Khobar office where the project management team will be based for the duration of the contract. This represents an excellent development opportunity for individuals interested to work in Saudi Arabia, with most assignments expected to be for at least one year’s duration with the opportunity of further extension for the right candidates.
- Coordinate project development and leads a group of professionals The Communication Engineer should be certified by BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Service International), as well as a Communication Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Prepare design packages (inclusive of design drawings, scopes of work, and material technical specifications) for in - building and outside plant communication infrastructure systems, which include but are not limited to the institution and commercial building Premises Distribution System (hard wired and wireless distribution), CATV, CCTV, multimedia A / V system, and video conferencing. Knowledge of fire alarm and detection systems is also required
- Design and implement of Out - side plant Conduit system, Manholes and Pedestals as per Saudi Aramco Telecommunication engineering standards
- Design, prepare schematics for Optical fiber & Copper cables as per industry standards
- Design drawings, installation and test procedures for In - plant party paging system
- Provides expert advice and assistance for the design, construction, and maintenance engineers and operating personnel on all matters pertaining to the telecommunication field
- Outline the design intent, requirements, and objectives
- Write technical report and provides solution to complex technical problems
- Determine all required design elements necessary for code compliance
- Coordinate development of work scopes and detailed technical specifications
- Layout plans and detailed drawings for development by draftsmen. Identifies standard details and develops new details as required
- Prepare cost estimates and material take - offs for the work as applicable, and coordinates with cost engineers on the development of capital project estimates
- Support onsite project execution and project proposals, and initiates detailed work outlines
- Make decisions to support projects and acts as technical consultant when required
- Must have thorough knowledge of aerial, buried, underground and building entrance design
- Will support the design and engineering process by preparing drawings for construction of new, and removal or rearrangement of existing fiber optic cables, and conduits to obtain optimum and economical utilization of communications facilities
- Ensure project is done in compliance with Saudi Aramco and international standards & specification
- Perform analysis and studies in depth, make professional presentations, and keep up with technical advancements in the Communications Engineering field
Wood is currently recruiting for Construction Supervisor to be worked on our PMC project with ADNOC Distribution (Construction of Services Stations) in Abu Dhabi for a one year assignment.
Reporting to Construction Manager
Duties: The duty of the Construction Supervisor shall include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Coordinating with PMC staff in controlling overall Project Quality, Safety, Progress and Cost Objectives, as well as to ensure all Project Documentation is properly controlled as per COMPANY
- Supervise PMC site Inspection team and make sure that each member of the team is aware of the project quality
- Make sure that all inspection team members have access to an updated copy of the project documents related to the discipline of each
- For small projects, Construction supervisor may be requested by COMPANY to perform the duty of the Inspection Engineer as per the relevant Job
- Make sure that all site activities are properly monitored, and all relevant quality records are established and
- Regular visits to Project site to ensure quality of work is in compliance with contract requirements, good construction practice, only approved materials are used, compliance with shop drawings, and report any deviations to Construction
- Make sure that all site inspections are carried out as per the intervention points marked in the approved Inspection and Test
- Regular visits to CONTRACTOR's stores to make sure that all storage, handling and preservation activities are carried as per the manufacturer
- Closely monitor the Project site activities in respect of Quality, Safety and Progress and advise Construction Manager of findings, area of concern and corrective
- Participate with PMC staff in reviewing the Contract documents for each Construction package and advise COMPANY of any
- Review and comment on Contractors proposed site organization, key personnel CV's and advises Project
- Review and monitor in timely manner, each CONTRACTOR's proposed construction equipment and manpower histogram and advice COMPANY of any
- Overview and comment on proposed Sub-Contractors, VENDORS, materials, shop drawings and any other transmittal by CONTRACTOR for each Construction \
- Ensure Contractors Compliance with Contract obligations concerning Design changes, Trend Notices
- Assess change requests as submitted by CONTRACTORS and report to Construction
- Review and initial PMC assessment of monthly progress invoices for each Construction Package
- Ensure PMC staff involvement in Quality, Safety and Progress
- Involvement in CONTRACTORS transmittals addressing Construction
- Method Statements, Project Quality Plan, Quality Control Procedures, Inspection and Test Plans, Safety Plan, Schedules and compliance with Project
- Advise Construction Manager on any potential VARIATION to Scope of Work, which may generate cost or time impact and present PMC
- Participate with PMC staff in assessing VARIATIONS, claims and report to
- Advise Construction Manager of any foreseen slippage of Progress and propose corrective actions
- Attend weekly progress meetings, weekly technical meetings and Monthly Executive (Positively participate in agenda preparation) and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Review weekly and monthly reports as presented by CONTRACTORS and present to Construction Manager Comments of non-compliance, and/or area of concern and corrective
- Participate with PMC in reviewing and implementing pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Participate with PMC staff in final inspection of work and preparation of Punch List, Inspect Clearing the outstanding/snag list items and confirm clearing such
- Participate with PMC staff in reviewing and assessing the Close Out Report submitted by
- Present feedback to COMPANY internal auditing and any other Third Party Auditing hired by- COMPANY
- Overview the As-Built drawings, VENDOR and equipment warranties, O&M Manuals, Spare Parts and Training Programmes as submitted by
- Make sure that any non-conformity has been reported through a Non Conformance Report (NCR). All NCRs shall be coordinated with the PMT Senior Quality Assurance
Wood is currently recruiting for Construction Manager to be worked on our PMC project with ADNOC Distribution (Construction of Services Stations) in Abu Dhabi for a one year assignment.
Reporting: To Project Manager
Report and communicate with ADNOC Management in the following aspects:
- Communicate with COMPANY's Project Manager continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of Propose PMC in house Project Management procedure to comply with AGREEMENT requirements and COMPANY
- Establish and maintain specific project procedures for Design/ Construction Supervision Management (as applicable).
- Prepare special report to COMPANY Management to investigate any problem related to the SCOPE of SERVICES and recommend solutions to COMPANY
- Advise COMPANY representatives on any potential variation to the DESIGN CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR's
- Scope of Work that may generate cost or time impact and present PMC
- Present PMC mobilization, demobilization, leave and replacement plans for approval by COMPANY ahead of
- Lead PMC staff in assessing variations, claims and reports to COMPANY Management the technical position of the proposed
- Advise COMPANY of any foreseen slippage of Progress and propose corrective
- Present feedback to COMPANY internal auditing and any other third-party auditing hired by
- Review and initial PMC assessment of monthly progress
- Coordinate and review PMC staff performance and ensure compliance with PMC agreement requirement and project management good practice
- Review weekly and monthly reports as presented by DESIGN CONSULTANT I CONTRACTOR and present to COMPANY comments of non-compliance, and lor area of concern and corrective
- Coordinate with Engineering Manager during the detailed Design stage of the Project to ensure Design Compliance with COMPANY requirement, avoid any cost impact and ensure
- Design deliverables are submitted by the DESIGN CONSULTANT in a timely manner and as per project progress
- To provide and coordinate feedback to and from PMC Engineering Manager in respect of Design
- Assess change requests as submitted by CONTACTOR and report to COMPANY the recommendation of
- Attend Executive meetings, weekly progress meetings, Quality meetings, Safety meetings and make sure that weekly technical meetings are attended by all relevant disciplines (CM to positively participate in agenda preparation).
Supervise the PMC team covering the following responsibilities:
- Make sure that the Proposed PMC in house Project Management procedures are approved by COMPANY and implemented by all PMC staff in full compliance with AGREEMENT requirements and COMPANY procedures.
- Carry out documented induction course to all PMC staff to ensure their awareness of the project requirements.
- Make sure that all PMC staff are aware of the project approved procedures and drawings.
- PMC staff reporting to CM will consist of Construction Supervisors, if any, Multidiscipline Engineers Team (Core) and Site Inspection Engineers.
- Lead PMC staff in reviewing the Design and I or Tender and Contracts documents and advise COMPANY of any deficiency.
- Review and comment Contractor proposed site organization, key personnel CVs.
- Review and monitor in timely manner, the Contractor's proposed construction equipment and manpower histogram and advice COMPANY of any shortage.
- Establish documented procedures to Overview and comment on proposed Sub-Contractors, vendors, materials, shop drawings and any other transmittal by Contractors. Any deviation from project requirements shall be properly reported to COMPANY Management addressing any possible Time and or Cost Impact associated with it.
- Ensure Contractor Compliance with its Contractual obligations concerning Design changes, Trend Notices etc.
- Regular visits to Project site for global monitoring of site activities in respect of Quality, Safety and Progress and advise COMPANY representatives of findings, area of concern and corrective action.
- Lead the PMC team to evaluate all Requests for Information (RFI) as submitted by the CONTRACTOR communicate with the DESIGN CONSULTANT in a timely manner if necessary. However, if PMC team has enough information and supporting documents, then prepare the response to the CONTRACTOR without delay.
- Ensure PMC staff involvement and implementation of Field Quality Control procedures, Safety and Progress aspects.
- Deep involvement in CONTRACTOR transmittals addressing Construction methodology. Method Statements, Project Quality Plan, Safety Plan, Schedules and compliance with Project objectives.
- Lead PMC in reviewing and implementing pre-commissioning and commissioning plans.
- Lead PMC staff in final inspection of work and preparation of Punch List. This activity shall be fully coordinated with the end user.
- Lead PMC staff in reviewing and assessing of the Close-Out Report submitted by Contractor.
- Make sure that As-Built drawings, VENDOR and equipment warranties, O&M Manuals, Spare Parts and Training Programmes as submitted by Contractor (after PMC assessment) are reviewed by all disciplines and verified against Project Requirements.
- Preparation and submission of the PMC closeout report for the Project.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Civil & Structural Designer to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
You will join the Civil/Structural Department which provides Concept, FEED and detailed design services for onshore oil and gas facilities to provide an
inherently safe, economical and sustainable solution that meets client demands.
Your skills and expertise will be utilized across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
- Execute design and draughting activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study and Detailed Design)
- Prepare sketches, Civil & Structural drawings and designs from agreed work scopes with minimum input from engineering personnel
- Achieve safety standards as defined in personal performance contract
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
- Carry out work in accordance with Wood Group-SSES and Project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems
- Carry out site surveys
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
- Maintain required technical quality of work
- Keep up to date with technical developments, national and international standards and legislative requirements related to discipline work scope
- Maintain filing system
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within project
- Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required
- Assist Lead/Senior Engineer and others when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Architect to be worked on our PMC project with ADNOC Distribution (Construction of Services Stations) in Abu Dhabi for a one year assignment.
Reporting to Construction Manager
Duties: The duties of the Senior Engineer shall include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Carry out constructability review during the Design stages.
- Review in timely manner the DESIGN CONSULTANTs submittals and forward the comments to the Engineering Manager.
- Ensure the DESIGN CONSULTANT incorporates the comments raised from previous reports or from site modification and implementation.
- Attend Technical meetings with the DESIGN CONSULTANT and other SUB CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTOR'S and COMPANY Team.
- Review the change requests /variations submitted by the Design Consultants
- Review CONTRACTOR I CONSULTANT proposed design organizations and related CV's and report to Engineering Manager on his findings.
- Coordinate with PMC's Document Controller and PMT QNQC Eng. to ensure that all Documents related to his discipline are properly controlled.
- Review any alternative to the Design concept submitted by the DESIGN CONSULTANT, prepare and submit a report including recommendation for COMPANY approval highlighting advantages and disadvantages of each alternative.
- Review the Architectural drawings, reports, specification submitted by the DESIGN CONSULTANT at each stage of the Design to ensure completeness, correctness, compliance with the Scope of work and contracts requirements.
- Review the materials proposed by the DESIGN CONSULTANT I CONTRACTORS and propose alternative to improve the quality, future maintenance, safety and cost effectiveness.
- Review Tender Documents to ensure completeness prior to issuing to Bidders.
- Participate in the pre qualification of the construction Contractors.
Wood has an exciting opportunity for an Emergency Preparedness Co-ordinator to join our project delivering a Managed Service solution to EDF Energy at Torness Power Station. Wood has a significant presence on-site and an opportunity has arisen for the successful candidate to join the Technical & Safety Team.
Working directly with the Emergency Preparedness Engineer the Emergency Preparedness Co-ordinator will co-ordinate, support and deliver the site emergency preparedness requirements in line with the Client’s expectations.
This diverse role requires emergency plan knowledge to assist in the planning, delivery and evaluation of both emergency exercises and associated training, whilst ensuring that appropriate facilities are suitably maintained.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Basic maintenance and up-keep of onsite emergency facilities
- Assist the Emergency Preparedness Engineer in the upgrade of emergency facilities
- Oversee offsite emergency facilities
- Assist in the preparation of site emergency exercises and scenarios
- Liaise with Station staff to collate and disseminate exercise feedback
- Complete response test of emergency pager system and arrange for maintenance and upgrade to any defective or non-operational pagers
- Analyse data on pager test to enable compliance with the test requirements
- Work with the site training department to determine future training plans
- Assist in the co-ordination of emergency scheme training and prepare as necessary to deliver emergency exercise plans
- Liaise with maintenance and external contractors in construction of mock-up emergency exercise scenarios
- Conduct site tours when required relating to emergency facilities
- Act as ‘Umpire’ when required for emergency exercises
- Report to the Wood Site Manager and EDF Quality Management Group Head
- Adhere to company policies & procedures
- Be part of the company Safety and Quality Culture
- Ensure claient satisfaction is maintained/exceeded at all times
Wood is currently recruiting for an Instrument Technician on Scott on a 2/3 rotation for 18 months.
The inspection of all instruments systems, PPM in general, repair and calibration of instrumentation. Required to conduct tests of equipment and assist Plant Operator to ensure safe and efficient instrument operation.
- Repairs, calibrates and maintains platform instrumentation systems
- Monitors platform master charts to establish possible instrument malfunctions
- Conducts and reviews the results of tests run in control room and ensure their reliability and accuracy
- Review/maintains accurate and current records of meter co-efficient
- Conducts special tests on platform instrumentation as required
- Ensures the installation, calibration and testing of platform instrumentation is conducted in accordance with Company requirements and statutory Government standards.
- Ensures the required supply of spare parts are available, prepares and requisitions items required.
- Maintains and updates records and reports
- Maintains good housekeeping conditions in workshop and work sites
- Check out work covered by commissioning/acceptance documentation to ensure systems are as outlined/operational and signs documentation to this effect
- Put forward suggestions and develop modification requests as necessary to improve plant/equipment efficiency/safety operations
- Cover F&G Maintenance
Observes Company safety rules and regulations, including permit to work.
Wood is currently recruiting for an office administrator on a contract basis. The office administrator is the focal point at the Wood office for all office administration. There is a range of duties to support the office and Finance Manager. In addition reception duties are needed.
- Provide a range of administrative support to the Management team in the office
- Assist the Finance Manager with tracking actual and committed spend for Digital Technology projects
- Assist the project managers in gathering bid information and couriering to potential clients
- Focal point for maintaining HSSEA documents and communication
- Gather company information regarding supplier and customer registrations
- Collate information and distribute to senior managers
- Maintain and organise electronic files in respect of the above tasks
- Answer phone and transfer calls appropriately Receive visitors, coordinating with site security office and following visitor procedures in place
- Liaise with the PO, IT supplier & University site Manager to set up new starters, Identity badges & car park permits
- Order stationary, kitchen & office supplies as required
- Co-ordinate with gate security staff re post, couriers, messages etc. Collect post/ small parcels from gatehouse if requested and notify the gatehouse of visitors
- Manage bookings of specific meetings rooms for internal or external meetings, and ensure meeting rooms are kept tidy
- Co-ordinate with Landlord re any requests from staff or from Landlord
- Ensure smooth running of the office facilities
Wood have a requirement for Senior 3D Piping Designers to join the business in their Darlington office on a staff basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is experienced as a piping designer and is looking to join an established business.
- Execute Plant Layout and Piping discipline design and draughting activities within budget and schedule within a structured & supported environment.
- Execute, design and draughting activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development (FEED) & Detailed Design) as part of a design team.
- Prepare Plant Layout and Piping drawings and design deliverables to the required technical quality with support from more senior engineering personnel as required.
- Achieve safety standards as defined by Wood
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Standards and procedures.
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process.
- Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
- Maintain discipline filing system.
Wood has an opportunity for a Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Rotating Equipment Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, the main functions of the role will be to prepare mechanical datasheets, ensuring work is done in accordance to procedures, codes and standards
- Prepare Equipment mechanical Datasheets
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures, codes and standards
- Perform activities such as – issue of Material Requisitions and Technical Bid
- Review Vendor Drawings and Documentation as per relevant Technical Practices
Wood is looking to appoint a Lead Document Controller to manage a team, delivering powerful results. We look for innovative ideas and an agile approach to deliver the best possible outcomes and offer you an opportunity to progress and thrive by working collectively and making an active contribution.
This role is responsible for developing procedures, leading a team and providing all aspects of document control activities and ensuring that a high quality, customer focused service is provided.
Position Specifics & Deliverables
- Controlling, issuing and distribution of all engineering and supplier documents
- System setup and creating procedures and work instructions to meet client/contract requirements
- Completing document number requests, archiving and filing of hardcopies and scanning documents as required
- Inputting data into a document management system
- Receipt and control of information from the client
- Liaising with the client and other departments, giving recommendations as required
- Promoting and providing general assistance of all aspects of document control activities
Wood and are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Flow Assurance Engineers who would like to promote their capability and discuss joining our specialist team based in Perth, Western Australia.
We work consistentily to expand our expertise in this field and are keen to engage with those that have a keen technical interest to work on a range of projects globally. Of particular interest is hearing from those with experience in specialist software packages such as OLGA and PIPENET.
Our team is a global multi-sector specialist consultancy providing innovative thinking and delivering excellence targeted to solve the challenges our customers face.
- Solutions orientated, creative individual, capable of exhibiting analytical skills, process and rigour required to deliver quality solutions
- Deliver effective, concise presentations internally and to clients
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with the company quality management system
- Strong teamwork skills
- Very competent technically with supervision only required in complex circumstances
Wood Brasil is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to supervise FPSO maintenance offshore Rio de Janeiro.
If you want to be part of the leading Subsea Engineering company in Brazil, whithin a dynamic and supportive enviroment team, this is your best bet!
Some of the responsabilites that need to be accountable for:
- Make sure that Company maintenance system is implemented and followed by FPSO Contractor.
- Perform maintenance audit on the FPSO.
- Ensure that preventive and corrective maintenance is performed by FPSO contractor.
- Control that FPSO contractor complies with NR13 of Ministry of Labor.
- Control that FPSO contractor complies with cranes annual requirements.
- Support the Operations Manager in technical issues related to mechanical equipment
Wood Commissioning Services is currently looking for experienced Commissioning personnel to support us on projects within the Nuclear sector
We currently have positions available for the following roles:
- Lead HVAC Commissioning Engineers
- Commissioning Planning Engineers
- Mechanical Commissioning Engineers (Specialising in Flushing Strategy/Execution))
- Senior Commissioning Engineers – Communication systems
- Senior Electrical Commissioning Engineers (Specialising in HV Transformers)
- Lead Commissioning Engineers (Specialising in Building Services)
- Senior I&C Commissioning Engineers
- Senior Commissioning Engineers (Specialising in Crane and Handling systems)
Wood Commissioning is currently recruiting for Instrument Commissioning Engineers with extensive experience in both the oil & gas and nuclear industries for 6/2 rotational roles on a greenfield project based in Finland
Instrument Commissioning Engineers can expect to perform the following duties in support of the Commissioning Manager:
- Identification of sub-system limits and updating of limits in line with latest revision of P&ID's / SLD's (in conjunction with completions personnel)
- Verification of the completions / commissioning management database in line with applicable project procedures and latest design data
- Completion of Commissioning Function Test Procedures (FTP's) and liaison with construction and completions personnel
- Verification and acceptance of mechanical completion and commissioning handover packages in line with the agreed system handover schedule
- Ensuring commissioning data, documentation and handover are in accordance with project procedures
- Adherence to all applicable site/project safety procedures / active participation in all company/project safety initiatives
- Status reporting of commissioning progress as required by the project
- Identification & sourcing of Commissioning tools / spares / consumables
- Production of commissioning work packs in line with project procedures
- Co-ordination of equipment vendors / subcontractors during commissioning activities
- Identification of PTW requirements and the raising of applicable permits to cover commissioning workscope
Roles will be based at Site working 10 hours/day Monday - Saturday
Wood Commissioning is currently recruiting for a Deputy Commissioning Manager with extensive experience in both the oil & gas and nuclear industries for a 6/2 rotational role on a greenfield project based in Finland
The Deputy Commissioning Manager can expect to perform the following duties:
- Manage and direct the project commissioning team and personnel in the safe delivery of the project commissioning process and objectives
- Manage the commissioning process and activities
- Maintain the commissioning project schedule
- Manage and co-ordinate testing documentation, performance tests and operational tests
- Interface with Duty Holder for all commissioning and testing activities
- Validation of personnel qualification evaluation and proposed authorization to Commissioning Engineers
Role will be Site based working 10 hours/day Monday - Saturday
Wood is currently recruiting for a Controls Engineer with extensive experience in the automotive industry. To provide complete controls design as part of large automated systems or power distribution systems within cost and time scale constraints. To ensure the designed solutions meet the requirements of customers and the projects where responibilities include:
- Production of well-structured software programs
- Production of visualisation databases
- Assisting in factory testing of visualisation systems prior to sending to site
- Designing, producing and testing of automated control software
- Production of controls design documentation
- Commission controls systems on site and to provide support to system commissioning activities.
- Liaise with Project Sales and Project Engineers during design phase
- Liaise with Project Managers, Customer and sub-contractors during order installation / commissioning phases
- Liaise with all departments as necessary
- To maintain and use wherever possible, standard product information for the execution of orders
- Where necessary to develop special and new standard solutions to suit specific projects and new markets