Click column header to sort
- To provide a full planning, work management, analysis and guidance to all OPF operations
- Plan, assess and liaise with maintenance, operations and service department to ensure availability of resources
- i.e. manpower, materials, documentation and other support resources required for corrective and preventive maintenance
- Develop maintenance plans and other working documentation for 14 days Look ahead and guide work preparer for 7 days execution plan in accordance with the established MIE procedure during maintenance activities
- Review schedule compliance weekly basis both for preventive and corrective works and report
- Enhance and adherence to schedule compliance closely working with work performers To develop and put in place plans to reduce the impact on production output
- Prepares implementation plan, highlight resources & other requirements
- Must be familiar with repair and maintenance systems and techniques in refineries/petrochemicals.
- Must have general familiarity with Engineering specifications, design philosophy, functions, operating modes and rules of company’s equipment operation
- Monitoring the Outstanding Work Requests, Work orders and Due /Overdue Inspection items in System Backlog.
- Updates the progress of detailed Plans for individual PM Maintenance activities
- To prepare the weekly/monthly overall programme, ensuring work is executed according to plan. Co-ordinate with Team Leaders, Section and Job Performers to resolve clear conflicts and overlap
Provide support to ensure all activities are done in conformance to a time schedule
- Good understanding of the JoA/PSA and be able to interpret the governance clauses and identify actions required by different parties
- Support in the development of comprehensive integrated governance overview maps covering meetings, reports, adhoc queries, business issues and information flows
- Support Manager and Head to develop onboarding material for governance committees and secondees
- Frequently update and maintain above on boarding materials
- Support manager to run onboarding for governance committees and secondees
- Support Manager / Head to develop governance performance matrix and KPIs
- Maintain governance performance matrix and KPIs on a monthly basis (some KPIs will be qualitative and subjective and hence need to be accurately reflected using good judgement and verification from directors)
- Discuss / present governance matrix and KPIs at ShaCom/SAC/HRTC/APAC/SLT
- Continuously find ways to enhance stakeholder engagement and governance
- Support in the development of integrated stakeholder management plans and actions and communication of the plans with directors
- Support in the development of long term, strategic, thematic, integrated framework agendas for all meetings – both formal and informal
- Develop materials for stakeholder engagements using existing materials and support directors in messaging of the engagement
- Develop stakeholder maps for each area of the business
- Develop agendas for all governance meetings
- Implement standardized content / templates for pre-reads
- QA/QC all pre-reads, responses to CC and PSA queries including suggesting fresh wording
- With Manager and head, support development (with SLT) of stakeholder maps and stakeholder strategies
- Monitor stakeholder and developments to identify emerging shifts / trends and revise the stakeholder maps effectively
- Support Manager / Head in maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (stakeholders will be divided amongst Manager/head/coordinator)
- Develop strategies to get key approvals from CCs/PSAConstantly engage internally with key directors and attend meetings with external stakeholders with directors
Support Review of the processes within the Venture relations for process improvement opportunities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer - Process with relevant experience in the refinery, oil and gas and petrochemical industry.
- Prepare and check PFD and HMB
- Prepare and check P&ID, UDD, MSD, PSFS and C&E diagrams
- Review and check the design for vessel, pump, line and control valve as per standards and tools
- Review and check the safety valve relief load calculation (as per API standard)
- Review and check data sheets for equipment, packages, instruments, CVs and PSVs
- Prepare design basis, philosophy and control narrative
- Conduct dynamic simulation study, transient study, surge study, Minimum Metal Design Temperature (MDMT) study, etc.
- Conduct depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines, vendors and client
- Establish Construction Execution Strategy and Plan and take a lead role in implementing and administering it for a single project or a defined set of PCNs
- Manage multi-disciplined contractor in construction phase of the plant change projects, liaise directly with Contractor Management in coordination and planning of material supplies and construction activities to ensure resources are available on-time to achieve implementation milestones
- Lead and drive deployment (and improvement) of standardized project and construction management practices and tools.
- Implement systems/ structure and an overall Construction Assurance Plan to ensure that project construction delivery will progress smoothly, and controlled, during execution and through pre-commissioning, start-up, handover and operations in line with Agreed Completions system established. Assist in liaison with Operations and OR&A personnel (e.g. Handover & Turn Around planning)
- Accountable for the Implementation Project Development Index Rating process for all NDD projects.
- Accountable for the provision of Lifting & Logistic expertise in NDD projects.
- Support Field Execution Team to ensure delivery of critical Onshore and Offshore plant change projects and Projects, in a safe manner consistent with the HSSE& SP standards, on schedule and within budget while meeting Company technical standards.
- Ensure compliance with Project HSSE assurance activities in line with project assurance processes
- Provide the Execution content in the Select and Define phases in the delivery of a specific set of plant change modifications or a single project assigned to NDD.
- Define construction philosophy considering design influence on fabrication, transportation and installation stages. Conduct constructability reviews with feedback to design.
- Identify construction integrity requirements.
- Review and specify criteria for the fabrication and erection sequences of all field development equipment,
Wood Industrial Services Ireland are looking for a QC Inspector for a fixed term, 2 year contract. You will be based on a client site in Cork. Living local to to the area would be a distinct advantage.
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for the implementation of the QC checks on the project and population of the QMS documents for the project
- To target zero NCRs on the project
- To target zero Rework on the project
- To have an accurate quality pack completed for the project that is progressively completed as the work progresses, and is in accordance with the specification
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Initiate the site specific QMS documents at contract kick-off stage, in line with the templates for the EP business
- Specifically take ownership and accountability for the prepare the project specific Quality plan and the ITP paperwork for the project
- Induct and carry out familiarisation sessions with the blue-collar workers in the quality control criteria for the project and what standards need to be achieved
- Undertake daily surveillance of the work and check that it meets the tolerances allowed for within the standard and the QMS documents.
- Complete the necessary forms that demonstrate quality checks have been undertake
- Raise NDT requests
- Coordinate NDT contractor
- Expedite NDT reports
- Update weld maps
- Update weld inspection records
- Update ITP
- Ensure that welder IDs are marked up on the site and on the weld maps
- Undertake dim checks during the works (roundness, diameter, flatness, verticality, plumbness, orientation, nozzle positions, levels etc etc) in accordance with the drawings and the codal criteria
- Progressively develop project handover documentation
- Liaise with Customers representatives in all matters relating to quality
- Carry out supplier QC inspections (painters, insulators, NDT contractor)
- Supervise the works (welding and erection) on behalf of the site manager / site supervisor
- Develop method statements for small packages of work.
- Order materials, plant and equipment
- Conduct design reviews to ensure compatibility with the commissioning and ‘start-up’ requirements.
- Attend FAT’s and assuring results are either acceptable or follow up actions are recorded & agreed.
- Assisting the construction and commissioning contractors with the preparation of their plans and procedures assuring they are both achievable and technically acceptable in-line with the project and legislative requirements
- Monitoring and reporting status for construction, pre-commissioning, preservation and commissioning activities
- Review and Endorse discipline specific test records/reports and formal hand-over (MC/PC) documentation
- Contribute to the development, and maintenance of, commissioning estimation and planning documents.
- Provide technical support and assistance to commissioning contractors in the execution of their designated activities
- Provide the required discipline input and support to the completion team for the formal (HC) hand-over process to the Operation Group
- Provision of technical support and assistance to the Operations Group throughout the ‘Start-Up’ process
- Contribute and assist with the commissioning group’s continual improvement process and completion of the ‘close-out’ report.
- Ensure that the necessary HSE review process is completed and that all identified actions are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the requisite RoK Permits, licenses have been obtained and any relevant compliance requirements have been adhered too
- Liaise and agree with Company ICAT the Commissioning Sub System limit boundary drawings to be utilized by the Project.
- Support Execution Contractors/ Project Execution team in the use Project Completion System resolving any issues raised against functionality
- Monitor and ensure the accuracy of Execution Contractor information relative to ITR/CLs, punchlists uploaded into the Project Completion System
- Ensure the correct preparation and acceptance of Execution Contractors Mechanical Completion Dossiers against the requirements of approved Company Procedures.
- Focal point for Handover Acceptance Certificate Walkdowns during Mechanical Completion, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning phases, subsequent punchlists raised against walkdowns and ensuring the accurate information uploaded into Project Completion System
- Coordinate the Handover Certificate Acceptance from Mechanical, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Completion through to final handover of facilities to Start Up and Operate with Execution Contractors/Project Execution teams
- Ensuring the correct preparation/accuracy of System/CU Commissioning Dossiers against the requirements of approved Company Procedures and final check prior to submission to ICAT Commissioning Manager for acceptance
- Assist in the development of statistical (Detail & Summary) reports for issue to Development Directorate teams
- Support Systems Completion Team Lead by reporting and update of all matters relating to the Turnover Process and giving assistance when required.
- Usually works with minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters;
- Maybe assisted by entry/junior or Intermediate level personnel;
- Assignment are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity;
- Has appreciable latitude for unreviewed action or decision;
Wood is currently recruiting for Site Material Controller with site - based experience for a contract position in Umkomaas, KwaZulu Natal.
- Handle all the accomplishment of all duties delegated by the Procurement Manager
- Handle technical supervision of all material control activities in the FWSA Home Office and at sites, ensuring the correct set up and operation of the selected material control systems
- Ensure that correct material control procedures and work practices are in use and adhered to
- Handle selection and training of suitable FWSA Home Office and site material controllers to meet requirements
- Ensure provision of advice and guidance to managers on material control activities and policy
- Ensure communication with FWEL Manager Material Control to keep abreast of developments in material control
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
- Supervising Contractor construction works and ensure Contractor execution is performed in compliance with Company project specification, safety and quality standards and Contractor plan meet Project Schedule
- Review contractor developed key discipline documents, including construction design, shop drawings and completion packages to ensure compliance with Company design and pertinent codes and specifications
- Review and lead Contractor construction methods, providing instruction and advise on the specific area of discipline to improve productivity and quality of the execution n works
- Provide technical and operative information in order to support the PTW process; collaborate with Issuing Authority and Person Responsible Area in PTW theme
- Monitor work progress and schedule of contractor’s activities to ensure that pertinent project schedule milestones are achieved. Ensure accurate and timely forecasting of activities.
- Liaising with Supervisors, Foreman, Quality Control and Specialist of other disciplines to ensure the optimum interface of the various operational activities.
- Coordinate closely with other functional groups of the team to provide construction support for construction activities, and to ensure timely feedback to continuously improve efficiency and performance for all phases of the work
- Ensure that all relevant final project documentation in the specific discipline area is handed over to Company in a timely and orderly fashion meeting contractual requirements.
- Acting as focal point for material and equipment supplies control
- Responsible for the certification of the work progress
- Meet safety, environmental, and ethical standards in all phases of project execution.
- Supervise the pre-commissioning activities and collaborate with commissioning team providing the necessary technical expertise, participating to the walk down and the definition of the Punch Lists;
- Facilitate the hand over process to Operation actively expediting the punch list closure by Contractor
- The job holder is responsible for the specific discipline as per below matrix:
- Piping: Construction Supervisor Piping
- Electrical: Construction Supervisor Electrical
- Instrumentation/Telecommunication: Construction Supervisor Instrumentation/Telecommunication
- Mechanical: Construction Supervisor Mechanical
Wood is currently recruiting for Civil / Structural Site Supervisors with site - based experience for a contract position in Umkomaas, KwaZulu Natal.
- Have prime responsibility for the implementation and enforcement of the project Health, Safety and Environmental, (HSE), policy, procedures and plans in close cooperation with the HSE Advisors on the project
- Responsible to identify potential HSE hazards in your area together with contractors working in the area and to ensure implementation of risk treatment plans by the contractors in consultation with the assigned HSE Advisor to your area
- Have prime responsibility in liaison with the Site Quality Coordinator and Site Engineering, for quality of work in your area, in particular:
- Assists in planning construction methods and procedures. Coordinates engineering or construction problems with the Construction Manager
- Interprets engineering drawings and prepares field sketches of revisions and additions
- Review design drawings, study and resolve Interference problems and review related vendor drawings and installation instructions
- Check the acceptability of the methods and practices proposed by the contractor
- Assist in the resolving of Technical Queries
- Inspect the contractor’s works to ensure that acceptable work standards are achieved
- Monitor installation of materials and equipment to ensure conformance with drawings and specifications
- Monitor the activities of contractors to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- Ensure that the Subcontractor correctly interprets drawings, specifications and schedules
- Check equipment before release to the contractor advising the Materials Controller of any defects or where damage has occurred
- Complete Construction Punch lists as required by the Project and ensures that these Punch Lists are cleared without delay
- Witnessing and recording of all pre - commissioning and commissioning test data
- Recording of all “as built” information in accordance with the requirements of the Contract
- Maintain the required records so that progress measurements could be prepared timely and accurately and that potential claims could be defended successfully, in particular:
- Reviews Bills of Materials to ensure their completeness
- Records of costs and quantity information
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyor and ensure opportunity is given for measurement of all works in ample time
- Detailed Daily Diary recording all matters pertaining to the contract, including instructions given, the day’s work areas, manning levels, equipment in use, problem areas, safety issues, industrial relations issues
- Records of equipment and material deliveries
- Records of drawings required and Technical Queries
- Prepare field change notices, extra work orders and back charge notices for approval by the delegated authority
- Monitor contractor progress against schedule and report slippages to the Construction Manager. Propose measures to contractor and Construction Manager on how to recover lost time and to maintain schedule
- Monitoring the delivery and supply of all free issue materials to the contractor
- Assure and coordinate all aspects of Company activities in respect of Lifting and Hoisting operations;
- Provide professional Subject Matter Expertise support and coordinate all aspects of the offshore & onshore lifting & hoisting operations executed as part of Production/Logistics operations.
- Support the implementation of the HSE policies and the company’s fulfillment of its duty of care responsibilities, from the planning of worksite set up throughout execution.
- Provide SME input to the planning of turnarounds and projects, e.g. worksite set up, deck space and lay down areas management, crainage, fit for purpose and fit for service equipment selection and use, non-routine lifts planning and execution.
- Implement the Lifting and Hoisting related standards and operating procedures for the operating company in line with recognized international industry codes and standards, practices as well as applicable RoK regulations. Own and regularly review Lifting and Hoisting related requirements and documentation.
- Review and approve or reject key deliverables or deviations thereof used to establish or maintain the integrity of the equipment, without taking away responsibility for equipment fitness for purpose and fitness for service from contractors, vendors and contract holders.
- Provide SME opinion and decisions with regards to any MoC where L&H component is present upon requests;
- Implement the competency related framework for lifting and hoisting from crane operators to riggers and persons in charge of the lift for and Contractor personnel; Lead in creating/updating L&H JCP and competence assessment for Contractors’ and personnel; Lead in developing training packages aimed at improving Lifting and Hoisting expertise in and provide input to CH on Contractors Coach L&H focal points of Contractor representatives;
- Coordinate Production/Logistics teams in managing Contractors’ compliance, reporting and monitoring practices with regards to Lifting and Hoisting operations;
- Support Activity leaders (project managers/team leaders and maintenance leaders) and Contract Holders in assuring that contractors and vendors provide lifting and hoisting equipment and gear to approved Company standards, using internationally recognized industry practices, competent personnel and effective quality systems and procedures, or that if deviations are required, risk mitigation measures are in place and
- Collaborate with Internal Audit Lead to prepare notification letter / opening meeting pack for assigned engagements.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit Lead in development of audit scope/risk assessment, and customized audit programs
- Perform audit tests per the audit programs and within time budget; notify Internal Audit Lead of issues timely
- Document work performed according to Audit work-paper standards
- Draft communication of audit exceptions, and timely agree facts, significance and proposed actions with client
- Collaborate with Internal Audit Lead on draft audit report summarizing agreed comments and operating
- Participate in Other Audits and Special Reviews as directed by Audit Management and/or Audit & Control Board
- Adhere and professional audit standards on Work papers and Audit Coverage
- Communicate potential issues as soon as possible to ensure effective and efficient client communications
- Identify opportunities for Computer Assisted Audit Techniques, including proposed approach to deliver
- Develop process expertise with Audit software to document work including sample selection, criteria, data source, work performed, results and conclusions (within individual audit / contract engagements)
- Monitor and steward timely progress of Audit Process execution in Internal Audits, Contract Audits and Special Reviews including timely and complete communications (Notification, Opening Meetings, Progress Meetings, Draft Exceptions, Comments, Reports) (within individual audit / contract engagements)
- Participate in Special Reviews as directed from time to time by Audit Director and / or Audit & Control Board
Management Responsibilities (if applicable):
Individual contributor, but may mentor peers and venture personnel in controls principles
Wood has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant who aspires to be part of a team, delivering powerful results. We look for innovative ideas and an agile approach to deliver the best possible outcomes and offer you an opportunity to progress and thrive by working collectively and making an active contribution. Ideally you have prior working experience in the oil & gas or resources sectors within an EPC EPCM engineering project environment.
Position Specifics and Deliverables
- Ensure accurate allocation of time and costs to contracted work
- Responsible for ensuring all revenue & costs are accurately allocated for assigned projects
- Ensure rates data changes are captured in a timely manner in Oracle and submitted to the client for approval
- Ensure alignment of client and internal financial systems to facilitate billing and cost reconciliation and revenue recognition
- Generate & submit client billing/invoicing as per contract terms
- Ensure customer payments meet contractual timing
- Liaise with client representatives and project personnel to resolve billing queries
- Contract performance reporting and variance analysis to internal & external stakeholders
- Ageing & reconciliation of unbilled revenue for assigned projects
- Work with Delhi to ensure allocation of payments to receivables is done in a timely manner
- Focal point to raise invoice issues/queries with AP in Delhi
- Support the senior project accountant with month end tasks and project budgeting & forecasting
Woods nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients andcommitted to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment
Wood is recruiting for a Conventional Safety Advisor with extensive experience in the indetification of hazards and mitigation of HSSE risks across all stages of the project life cycle. This role will be based in Gloucester.
- Implementing HSSE policies, systems and procedures consistently across projects to deliver HSSE excellence.
- Supporting a robust HSSE assurance process
- Technically supporting bids and providing bespoke technical advice.
- Providing HSSE advice to Managers and Staff
- Supporting and driving HSSE standardisationManaging/ conducting HSSE auditing – internal and 3rd party
- Communicating best HSSE practice
- Assisting projects with HSSE planning
- Assuring legislative compliance
- Actively driving HSSE initiatives and continuous improvement
- Managing/conducting incident investigations and completing reports as directed
- Liaising and engaging with HSE Committee Representatives
- HSSE input to pre-qualifications and tenders
- Supporting the development of local HSSE project documentation
- Coaching and mentoring management in HSSE activities
- Input to vendor approvals, assessments and monitoring vendor performance
- Ensuring that correct HSSE project reviews are being completed in a timely manner
- Working closely with the Environmental and Sustainability, OH & Wellbeing Managers to ensure that an efficient HSSE service is delivered to internal customers
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead Process Engineer to work in our Staines office. The Lead Process Engineer is required to supervise a team of Process Engineers performing Conceptual and Pre-FEED studies. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading Process Teams with significant experience of developing concept and pre-FEED designs for upstream, brownfield, onshore facilities.
- Undertake process design work, supervise and check work of assigned engineers
- Manage process engineering activities within the budget and schedule, as well as maintaining technical integrity of the designs
- Coordinate process design activities with other disciplines
- Work with our Client to develop the basis of design from an initial brief
- Ensure the field’s context, including existing facilities and constraints, is understood and reflected in option development
- Develop multiple design solutions and clearly articulate the relative pros and cons of each solution to project stakeholders
- Ensure that design methods, standards and data used conform with Client's requirements and / or those issued by Wood
- Prepare Process Flow Diagrams, Equipment specifications, Process Descriptions and P&IDs for review and approval
- Be responsible for the checking or approval of process calculations in accordance with Wood procedures
- Ensure a high standard of safety is achieved and Environmental and Quality Assurance procedures are followed
- Perform safety related calculations and provide input to HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and other safety reviews as directed
- Contribute to review of supplier quotations and reviews of other discipline’s deliverables including layout and 3D CAD model
- Ensure that requirements of Licensor's Secrecy Agreements are known and complied within the work performed
- Participate in technical meetings and handle discussions with Client engineers
Wood søker en erfaren SAS/Automasjon ingeniør til vårt kontor i Sandefjord. Stillingen sorterer inn i fagavdelingen EICT som utfører design, beregninger, spesifikasjoner samt tegnings- og dokumentasjonsunderlag for innkjøp, engineering, installasjon og ferdigstillelse. EICT-disiplinen innhar høy faglig kompetanse som vi utnytter på tvers av våre lokasjoner. Disiplinen består av 58 fast ansatte fordelt på våre kontorer i Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo og Sandefjord.
Hvorfor jobbe for Wood? Hos oss vil du være en del av et globalt selskap og samtidig være en del av et miljø hvor du vil "syntes i terrenget". I Norge er vi 500 ansatte, ved Sandefjord-kontoret rundt 230. Hos oss vil du ha mulighet til å påvirke. Du vil også bli utfordret. Vi håper du vil føle deg stolt av å være en del av laget. Hos oss vil du kunne jobbe med spennende prosjekter - både onshore og offshore. Med virksomhet i over 60 land over hele verden, kan Wood tilby deg en verden av muligheter. Du kan utforske muligheter ved andre lokasjoner og samarbeide med kollegaer over hele vårt globale nettverk. Du vil møte mennesker som kan komme til å bety noe for deg, både faglig og personlig.
Wood is currently seeking to recruit a competent Lead Safety Engineer (Construction HSSE) as a member of Project Management Consultancy (PMC) team, based at the Al-Zour site in Kuwait, responsible for HSSE delivery of KNPC’s Al-Zour LNG Import Project.
- Ensure that key KNPC relationships are maintained at all levels within the project
- Create and sustain a good team spirit within the Wood project team and KNPC
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of HSSE and delivery
- Monitor and report through audits and inspections on the compliance of the EPC Contractor’s HSSE management system implementation and effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement where appropriate
- Be fully conversant with all goverement and KNPC health and safety legislation, regulations and guideline; provide assistance and advice to the Project Manager (Engineering / Construction) with responsibility for HSSE
- Produce and implement safety plans for Amec Foster Wheeler activities, and review and approve the EPC Contractor plans
- Contribute towards developing HSSE objectives for the project; monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness; assist with the identification of HSSE training needs, deliver training, monitor delivery and record
- Monitor and report on the implementation of the approved HSE objectives; produce HSSE performance reports as required
- Promptly alert KNPC, line and functional management to accidents and incidents. Where appropriate, be innvolved in investigation and ensure that the findings are reported, appropriately shared and closed-out
- Review accident and incident reports; identify any trends and ensure that there is appropriate response to prevent future occurrence
- Attend and if required, chair HSSE meetings and take minutes for any corrective action; conduct and / or assist in HSE inductions
- Review the EPC Contractors method statements and be involved in Job Safety Assessments and monitor implementation; ensure HSSE system compliance and conduct periodic reviews; conduct and assist in periodic site HSSE visits, reviews and audits
- Recruit supporting and lead personnel as required for the PMC positions
- Participate in monthly progress reviews with KNPC and the EPC Contractor, KNPC and Wood project progress reports and presentations, and in key KNPC and EPC Contractor reviews and meetings as required
Wood has an opportunity for a Buyer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Procurement Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the main functions of the role will be to issue Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQ) to potential new supplies
- Prepare Inquiry Documents, Expedite Suppliers bids
- Prepare Bid Opening and Commercial Bid Tabulation
- Bid Evaluation, Negotiations and Preparation of Final Bid Tab
- Prepare Fax of Order Award and Formal Order Award after approvals
- Expedite Order Acknowledgement and issues change orders
- Preparing supplier performance evaluation and order close out
- Performing all purchasing activity in accordance with the set project purchasing procedure and the purchasing work instructions
- Responsible for supporting the objectives of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policy, Information Security Management Policies, Values and associated behaviour statements by adhering to applicable Procedures and Work Practices while fulfilling of duties.
- Ensure all work to be carried out with a positive attitude towards safety, both in design and in the office environment.
- Keep up to date with latest industry practices, standards and product development.
- Lead Projects and assigned group of Engineers when required.
- Provide technical input into engineering projects resulting in production of quality deliverable products.
- Understand the requirements and drivers of the project through client supplied documentation and Amec Foster Wheeler management instruction.
- Provide technical support to the design team developing the engineering solution.
- Develop engineering solutions to problems that reflect constructability and operability issues.
- Prepare and check engineering documents on project team.
- Support in the preparation of project specifications, requisitions and evaluations.
- Coordinates with other discipline as and when required.
- Coordinates with other Amec Foster Wheeler affiliated offices with respect to work share.
- Keeps abreast of the project strategy and key drivers. Maintain project familiarisation with the project DDI (Discipline Design Instruction).
- Participates on Model Reviews as and when required.
- Report changes to the Lead Engineer.
Wood is currently recruiting for Construction Engineer - Mechanical for one of its ADNOC Onshore oil and gas projects in UAE.
The successful candidate will be based at site on a residential basis to work 50hrs / 5 days per week with 2 days off.
Successful candidate should be able to peform the below duties and responsibilities;
- Monitor the Mechanical scope to ensure EW Contractor and sub-contractors perform the work to agreed scope of work, specifications, and schedules and to an acceptable standard
- Supervise the EW contractor and sub-contractor personnel to ensure EW contractor performs all work to agreed standards for safety, health and environment and to attaining high levels of HSE performance
- Ensure assigned scope of work is carried out without any significant HSE incidents
- Ensure the work is carried out in time and in accordance with scope of work, specification and quality requirement
- Responsible for construction mechanical activities through the contractors supervision in respect of HSE, method, working practices, quality and timely execution of the works
- To be fully familiar with the assigned scope of work and interlaces with existing facilities, other projects and disciplines
- To be fully familiar with the ADNOC Onshore and Contractor HSE requirements and procedures
- Ensure that construction hazards and risks are fully considered by designers and contractors and that appropriate mitigation actions are implemented and appropriate action taken
- To be fully familiar with the contractors methods of construction, schedule and procedure
- Initiate and manage the project continuous improvement processes
- Ensure contractor produces appropriate execution documents in a timely manner and monitor approval / compliance
- Monitors progress and performance of the construction contractor to ensure that he performs to the approved schedule, specification and standards
- Interface with other IPMT groups as required to ensure a good relationship for timely and effective release of Contractors data / drawings and resolution of problems
- Review look ahead schedules & ensure future work / discipline / interface issues are communicated and resolved
- Monitor site activities for potential contractual/claims problems Maintain records of site activities and check Contractor records for accuracy
- Carry out inspection, surveillance witnessing of contractor activities, ensuring records are maintained, including as-built data
- Prepare and / or endorse daily progress report and time sheets detailing the work progress, number of contractor personnel and equipment available on site and other related items identified in the scope of work