Click column header to sort
Wood is currently bidding for a major oil and gas project with ADNOC which is expected to be awarded in July / August. If successful, we would be looking to hire an PMC Senior Project Engineer to join our PMC team in Abu Dhabi. This project is expected to run for a period of 4 – 5 years.
- Function as Senior Project Engineer or Lead Project Engineer on assigned projects and coordinate / facilitate with other discipline engineers and designers
- Execute assigned work in accordance with the Project Execution Plan, applicable Project Procedures and Standards, including and / or Project Procedures on Safety and Quality Control within the man-hour and cost budgets and in accordance with project schedule targets
- Review the project execution schedule developed by the Cost and Planning Department to ensure that Project progress will be achieved
- Prepare and develop all essential execution plans as requested
- Take action on audit reports as required
- Carry out coordination of Project Engineering issues between Wood and client’s engineering personnel and ensure that this is fully effective
- Carry out necessary actions for Project progress problem to ensure that progress is back on track
- Ensure that all Project scope changes are properly raised and recorded to cover man-hours, costs and schedule impacts and coordinate on preparation of back up documents
- Has a strong and developed sense of health and safety within the working environment and in the design process, and can contribute to maintaining the highest of standards
- Preparation and issue of Project Engineering deliverables in accordance with Client procedures and work practices
- Organize, attend, contribute and prepares reports for safety reviews and other multidiscipline meetings
- Collates actions and be responsible for expediting the closure of the outstanding actions with engineering disciplines
- Understands project work sequences in producing deliverables and executing activities and has a good knowledge of standards, specifications and procedures
- Control and forecast work area activities and deliverables against schedule
- Contribute and participate to work in an enthusiastic manner, working to the requirements of quality and environmental management systems maintained to ISO standards
- Understands the nature of and contributes to the identification and control of change
- Prepare project and progress reports
Wood Is currently looking for a Project Engineering Manager to be based in Chennai. The incumbent should have a min. of 10 years’ experience as a Project Engineering Manager.
- Lead and support proposals by developing execution strategies, prepare and present execution plans
- Responsible for Cost, Schedule, quality and HSE requirements of the project
- Establish execution plans, project specific procedures and ensure they are followed
- Lead the project, present project status, critical issues, mitigation / action plans to client and FW Management
- Understands and manages the Technical Scope
- Able to challenge working method and deliverables
- Ensures project team know and comply with project scope
- Competent at managing and leading a large multi-discipline Engineering Team
- Has sound knowledge and understanding of a Contract. Can identify and react appropriately to change
- Familiar with project work sequence, activities and deliverables for Engineering Disciplines at any project phase
- Ensures the project Quality Management System supports deliverables preparation and method of execution
- Able to generate and authorize key documents including those directing Engineering strategy and implementation
- Implement and manage the work share strategies in a multi centre execution projects
- Develop Telecom drawings e.g. Outside Plant and Inside Plant in 3D Familiar with company and Client drafting standards and specifications and codes of practice
- Familiar with company quality control assurance requirements applicable to drafting function.
- Capable to create base design drawings from agreed work scope with minimal input from engineering personnel.
- Able to provide drafting checking function as directed by Engineer.
- Able to communicate clearly with engineering personnel.
- Able to contribute to group/discipline objectives applicable to drafting function.
Wood está en busca de Analista de HSSE con un mínimo 5 años de experiencia para proyecto que requiere visitas en sitio realizando levantamiento en las instalaciones del cliente, así como la elaboración y análisis de riesgo, procedimientos y planes en materia de seguridad. La sede de trabajo es Monterrey y CDMX con una duración de 4 meses.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead Piping Engineer for the Clean Fuels Project in Kuwait Duration of the role is 12 months
Main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out various piping activities and preparation of deliverables as identified in functional competencies as necessary on their appointed project
- Signing of drawing and documents as originator / checker in accordance with correct procedure
- Ensuring quality in design and technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities etc
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures and client and project standards
- Adhering to FW engineering procedures for design safety and adopting safe attitudes towards engineering design and raising features affecting the safety and integrity of the project with appropriate authorities
- Correct implementation of all piping CAD and system related functions for their appointed area
Wood Nuclear is recruiting for a Project Manager to be based on site in Barnwood.
The PMR team within the Nuclear Generation Services UK business is looking for a skilled and experienced Project Manager to join our team supporting our key client EDF, and Nuclear Reactors at their UK plants, on our long-term framework. The PMR team is split across multiple locations in the UK; from our home offices in Knutsford and Barnwood, the client head office at Barnwood and at various plants around the UK. You will be part of a large client lead team at client’s head office in Barnwood, supporting multiple projects within the UK wide project portfolio. Project Managers are accountable to the PPM (Project Portfolio Manager) or equivalent Group Head for successful delivery of all aspects of their assigned projects. The Project Manager sets the project execution strategy in agreement with the PPM or equivalent Group Head and uses a cross-functional project team to deliver the project safely in line with company policies and procedures, achieving established goals and objectives within the agreed baseline.
About Wood Nuclear:
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients andcommitted to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
- Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental and quality standards, client procedures and policies and other relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Applying the client project controls standards and developing, maintaining, reporting and trending an accurate project baseline.
Securing, assigning and maintaining a project team containing all the resources required to successfully deliver the project, including specialist support staff.
- Leading and coaching the project team members creating a positive team working environment.
- Identifying and assessing risks and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Managing assigned projects from concept (Gate A) to close out (Gate D) and maintaining effective integrated project execution strategies and plans.
- Implementing and maintaining effective communication to the project team and all stakeholders including Station, Regulators and central support functions to ensure full understanding and commitment to the deliverables.
- Meeting the specified project functional criteria.
- Controlling scope and cost to the agreed project baseline, instigating and managing change control as necessary.
- Contract management responsibilities where delegated in the F3 Nomination of Contract Roles form.
- Maintain regular involvement of and communications with the Project Sponsor.
- Ensuring that any control arrangements identified, as part of the implementation of Licence Conditions, are adhered to during the lifecycle of the project (for new plant this includes specific arrangements under SLC 19, 20 and 21)
To the Line Manager for:
- Delivering the project in a safe manner to the specified functional criteria, goals and objectives, compliant with appropriate legislation, Project Procedures and within the approved project baseline, scope, cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Implementing and maintaining a competent, effective and efficient Integrated Delivery Team within the clients HR framework.
- Minimising the project risks (threats) and maximising opportunities.
- Maximising the project efficiency and effectiveness.
- Early identification of issues and/or concerns that either have the potential or will impact the project baseline.
- Proposing, agreeing, implementing and reporting corrective actions to secure the project baseline.
- Providing accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance,
- Making use of earned value management where appropriate.
To the Project Sponsor for:
- Maintaining alignment of the project to agreed outputs and success criteria.
- Initiating change control with the Project Sponsor should the agreed outputs or success criteria be impacted by any project changes.
- Documenting any post-Gate D activities that the Project Manager will complete.
- Disseminating relevant learning opportunities via the Operational Experience system and/or the Lessons Learned system as appropriate.
Wood has an exciting opportunity for a Security & Vetting Officer to join our project at Torness delivering a Managed Service solution to EDF Energy at Torness Power Station. Wood has a significant presence on site, primarily delivering a broad range of administrative and clerical support services. As a result of an increase in project scope an opportunity has arisen for the successful candidate to join the Site Access and Vetting Office (SAVO) day team.
The SAVO delivers vetting advice to staff and contractors as well as providing vetting sponsorship for Counter Terrorist Check (CTC) and Security Check (SC) vetting. Duties include updating security databases, maintaining access control/vetting records and personal files to audit standards and the production of reports to identify non-compliance issues. Liaise with the Training Department for new company starters and induction compliance dates; the administration of enhanced security measures and dealing with day to day customer enquiries. The Vetting Officer also supports/covers the Access Controller in their absence and supports outage work as required. The post-holder may be required to support access duties at the security gatehouse.
Nature and Scope
- Provide assistance with outage planning with regard to vetting and access arrangements at the One-Stop-Shop.
- Have the ability to deliver vetting requirements.
- Maintain local engagement with contract partners/suppliers to ensure they are aware of security policy updates and security standards to be met.
- Must be prepared to travel to represent the security department of Torness at the EDF SAVO conference twice yearly.
- Interfacing externally with Office for Nuclear Regulations (ONR) Civil Nuclear Security (CNS) and contractor organisations.
- Interfacing internally with Central Vetting Office.
- Access pass production using the Access Control System.
- Giving vetting guidance to staff & contractors and be the focal point for vetting on the station.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for processing vetting applications in accordance with the requirements set out in Civil Nuclear Personnel Security Standard (CNPSS), procedure BEG/SPEC/SEC/ORG/011 and their personal letter of delegation and direction.
- Ensuring records of vetting applications sponsored by them are retained, and appropriately destroyed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations. Entering and maintaining up to date vetting information on National Security Vetting tracker, SAP and Security Management system.
- In relation to policy CNPSS there is a requirement to comply with reporting requirements, including listed non-UK nationals, and the submission of the Non-British Citizen Entry Check form to ONR (CNS).
- Ensuring that they raise any security concerns with the Site Head of Security or their Deputy.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Taskforce Secretary with relevant experience.
- Proven experience as an Executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Should have a strong Written and Communication Skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in data handling
- Clearly understands the requirements of maintaining documentation in Projects as per norms
- Maintain Integrity and confidentiality
Wood is currently recruiting an Office Manager to be based at Marl (Germany)
- Take care of the office administration as managed by relevant manager
- Organize and coordinate the search and identification of the apartments to be rented for assigned personnel (best option in terms of cost/distance and conditions)
- Keep record of the apartments’ rental and utilities cost.
- Support home office and other involved centers in coordination and logistic of business trips, including best option for hotel selection
- Support site offices organization in any logistic and administrative matters, such as coordination of local IT supporting services, car rental services, catering for events, stationaries etc.
- Assist the involved Head Office functions in obtaining the Residence Permit Requests for European personnel
- Assist the involved Head Office functions in obtaining the Residence Permit Requests for non-European personnel as well as entry Visas to Germany as necessary
- Follow up of the compliancy of all sites and personnel with local regulations, i.e. check-in at work, medical controls, personal car registration and any other applicable law requirements
- Coordinate the transmission to Head Office of the invoices delivered to site office
- Manager the petty cash accounting as per indication and policies
- Support personnel in their needs related to transfers, assignments and relocations
- Keep record of all assigned person with data e contacts
- Act as SPOC for all contacts with external agencies and internal with Head office, consolidates all contracts, pricing, documents etc.
- Consolidation of all employees related contracts, documents, timesheets
- Provide newcomers with an instruction package to make them immediately effective (site office rules, working hours, lunch break time, basic data and logistic and the like)
Wood is currently recruiting for a Alarm Objective Analysis (AOA) Lead to be based in our Woking office.
- Supporting implementation of the AOA programme for Tengizchevroil (TCO) FGP/WPMP in line with company objectives, including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance
- Collate all data/information required for the AOA Workshops and conduct readiness reviews
- Ensure all required documentations (Plant Alarm Philosophy, P&ID’s, PFD’s, UFD’s, Operating Procedures, Control & Safeguarding Narratives, Cause & affect etc.) for AOA workshop are available
- Ensure that adequate meeting facilities are available and that discussion aids are prepared, such as an overhead projector and flip charts.
- Video conferencing equipment, internet connection, Webex with presentation capabilities
- Familiarise with plant operations, drawings, worksheets and other software tools
- Facilitate AOA workshops (TCO’s Alarm Rationalisation process) as required
- Conduct alarm bulk rule identification and comparative analysis exercises
- Provide the Process Automation Execution (PAS) Execution team with support during configuration and testing activities
- Develop Alarm Suppression Strategies
- Identify Critical Alarm Panel (CAP) lists
- Administer Plant State Suite (PSS) Database including the application of bulk rules, input of tags, priorities, alarm cause/consequences etc
- Provide the completed documents to Chevron Engineering Technology Centre (ETC) for validation
- Ensure Alarm Management philosophy is maintained
HSSE and Quality Responsibilities:
- Promote and comply with WG and Client’s HSSE policies and procedures
- Champion of WG’s Quality Program and Procedures
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and of others who may be affected by your actions
- Not to misuse any equipment and report any damaged equipment
- Report all injuries, incidents and near misses and to proactively support our behavioural based observation system
Wood have an immediate requirement for an Field Engineering Consultant to join our team based in Melbourne. Our ideal candidate will join a team of engineering specialists working within engineering dynamics specifically focusing on Static Equipment Systems.
In this role you will demonstrate technical excellence in resolving the causes and effects of vibration in static equipment and structures and provide engineering solutions and services improving the integrity and performance of our clients’ facilities.
This is a practical / field focused consulting role combining hands-on field work and office based analysis with vibration experience essential. Our ideal candidate will have experience that includes:
- vibration analysis experience
- dynamic stress and fatigue analysis
- acoustic and flow induced studies
- pipe stress analysis
- pulsation analysis / control
- strain gauging
- structural dynamics
- and a passion for trouble-shooting
Please note that at this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit / VISA for this region, in place.
Wood is hiring Process Design Engineer to accurately and efficiently executing technical work as assigned
- Carrying out the work allocated by the Lead Engineer - Process in accordance with the requirements of the:
- Project execution plan
- Quality management system procedures and work instructions
- Project schedule and man-hour budget
- Project instructions
- Project engineering standards.
- Ensuring client requirements for applicable work package are incorporated into the process design by the EPC contractor.
- Providing PMC/PMT input at EPC contractor led technical and safety design review meetings.
- Liaison and interfacing with other Engineering Discipline Leads and project functions.
- Bringing to the notice of the Lead Process Engineer, without delay, all difficulties in complying with the above requirements.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Yuzhno, Sakhalin for Rig Refurbishment project.. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality projects to our client’s requirements.
- Manage hands on the overall Engineering and Design activities within the Mechanical Department and day-to-day issues in a major, schedule driven, modification project, while attending to the technical and planning issues necessary for timely completion in accordance with overall integrated construction/commissioning schedule
- Provide discipline expertise during trouble shooting in project commissioning phases.
- Develop Cost (CTR) estimates.
- Execute technical support studies as requested.
- Provide engineering support to the construction and commissioning phases as necessary.
- Provide engineering support to maintenance and operations as requested.
- Act as deputy to the Lead Mechanical Engineer, during rotational periods and undertake Single Point responsibility for the integrity and quality of all work within the discipline, resource and staff management within the discipline and for all discipline design services to client ranging from conceptual, FEED, Detail Design, As-Built and Close–out.
- Develop project risk registers defining key risks to start-up of the overall project and its constituent projects.
- Responsible of the provision of Mechanical Engineering services in support of project scope of work delivery.
- Ensuring that the work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the current releases of any company/client or statutory design, codes, standards or procedures.
- Preparation and Approval of Specification of Mechanical Equipment.
- Preparation and Approval of Technical Bid Evaluations and clarifications of received bids.
- Preparation and Approval of material requisitions.
- Preparation and Approval of Mechanical Equipment Data Sheets.
- Undertaking Site Surveys, as/if required.
- Input to Scope of Work, Basis of Design and FEED Report.
- Reviewing of vendor’s documents for compliance with company requirements.
- Liaising with other disciplines to ensure that all Drilling Type Packages, Vendor Documentation comments are collated and returned to the Vendors in a neat manner.
- Ensuring that other disciplines understand their requirements to inputs and outputs of the particular types of Packages as listed below.
- Must have extensive experience on Drilling Rig Packages and as liaison with Drilling Package Vendors, such as;
- Cement Units
- Bulk Air Compressors
- HP Mud Pumps & Return Mud Cooling Systems
- Shale Shakers
- HPU Systems
- CRI Systems
- Drag Chain Systems
- Draw-works Packages (including Brake cooling)
- Iron Roughnecks
- BOP Handling Systems
- Rig Skidding Systems
- HPM Pumps and Systems
- High Rate Mixers
- Organise, assign and control discipline staff, such that work is progressed efficiently without compromising on quality.
- Ensure effective communication and interface definition between all disciplines for design development, review and check processes.
- Represent PSNS in co-ordination with client discipline engineers for monitoring and variance control of client standards. Ensure robust challenge of client standards as part of normal work practice.
- Actively train and encourage the development of Russian and Junior Staff to fulfil discipline engineering roles.
- Review and control any discipline design work carried out by third parties.
- Provide detailed discipline engineering input during all design phases, including interpretation of standards.
- Provide highest quality discipline input into conceptual design teams.
- Lead discipline specific design reviews and participate in other discipline design reviews as appropriate.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer – Network & Infrastructure to be based in Woking.
Main Purpose of the job:
- Successful delivery of ICSS related Networks & Infrastructure (N&I) scope
- Coordination of relevant 3rd party packages
- Support N&I project manager in delivering the overall N&I scope
- Management of the scope & identification of changes to scope
- Development and management of the L4 schedule in line with Needs of the project and key milestones in Level 3 Schedule
- Alignment of deliverables and schedules with area PMs
- Technical level interfaces with TCO and PJV both on and offshore (regular meetings and reviews)
- Management of the Engineering teams assigned to own area
- Planning and arranging H/W and S/W testing as appropriate, with support from Test coordinator and Engineering team
- Responsible for identifying the resource requirements and communicating with PAS engineering team
- Responsible for management of issues at technical level both internally and externally
- Responsible for quality of the outputs for assigned areas
Wood is currently recruiting for a Director in its Strategy and Development team (Europe and Middle East) to lead our strategy and business development across the transportation sector in either our Reading (Shinfield Park) or London (Canary Wharf) office.
Wood’s strategy in the UK and in other core regions is to push harder into the broad infrastructure market, building on our core positions in consenting and early design and the wider Wood experience in capital projects delivery.
Wood is a significant player in parts of the transportation sector, particularly aviation in the UK but has a significant capability across all sectors globally. Your role will be to build on this core experience to grow and diversify our positions with an initial focus on the UK but looking at opportunities in other Wood regions.
You will be responsible for general strategy, key accounts, partnerships with contracting and consulting businesses and overall sector growth.
We are looking for individuals that have a strong business development record including key account management and work winning. This is a challenging position that requires vision, market understanding, excellent organisational and communication skills gained in either a multi-disciplinary or environmental / engineering consultancy environment.
Whilst Wood as short term priorities in the UK, this position will provide an excellent opportunity to support business growth and work winning in Europe and potentially the Middle East.
- Report to the VP for Strategy and Development on the transportation sector in Europe and the Middle East
- Develop and implement our strategy in the UK transportation / infrastructure sector
- Work with our global transportation team in delivering our global strategy
- Work collaboratively with other parts of Wood in support of our UK infrastructure strategy
- Work winning and strategic positioning with key customers in the transport sector
- Strategic partnering within the transportation sector to support growth and diversification
Wood is currently recruiting for a Director to support Wood in winning and delivering capital projects in its Environment and Infrastructure team. Wood’s strategy for the UK includes pushing harder into the broad infrastructure market, building on our core positions work in consenting and early design. The role will have initial focus on our work at Heathrow Airport where the expansion programme is due to commence construction in 2022. The role would ideally be based in either our Reading or London offices.
Your role will be key in bringing together services from across Wood, whether in major capital projects or specialist technical services to guide and delivery services in in project delivery. You will support the development of existing and new services within the business and provide a key point of contact into customers.
We are looking for individuals that have a strong base in capital project delivery, with a core base of engineering technical skills. This is a challenging position that requires vision, market understanding, excellent organisational and communication skills gained in either a multi-disciplinary or engineering consultancy environment.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity to work on some of the largest and most complex infrastructure projects in Europe and potentially the Middle East and will allow you to grow a team to deliver this work as well as a wider portfolio of projects across a diverse range of sectors.
- Grow, develop and lead the Wood positioning in support of the Heathrow Expansion Programme
- Provide leadership and technical assurance
- Develop capabilities and experience of team in order to sell services to other UK/international infrastructure projects
- Work collaboratively with other parts of Wood in support of our UK infrastructure strategy
- Seek opportunities to deliver engineering services/projects to other sectors
Wood is currently recruiting for a contractor to provide Technical Safety Engineering services to support our Onshore Projects Hub in Darlngton, UK. We require extensive technical safety experience or chemical engineering expereince working in the oil and gas and petrochemical industry for a duration of 6 months.
To provides services to brownfield and greenfield projects across multiple sectors including Oil & Gas, refining, petrochemicals, bulk and fine chemicals and pharma. Services provided cover the whole life cycle, typically from concept to EPC, and operational support.
You will work alongside the engineers and designers from all disciplines to ensure effective safety and environmental practices are observed and risk management processes observed. This includes providing support under the CDM regulations in the UK.
Detailed services to be provided:
- Participating in project HAZOP, HAZID, SIL studies, and other safety workshops when required
- Providing sound technical advice and solutions to a diversity of technical problems within the discipline
- Co-ordinating with other disciplines during all stages of design development, construction, pre-commissioning, and start-up
- Providing technical support to site as required
- Producing and reviewing specifications, data sheets, schedules, study reports, and design calculations; ensuring that they conform to engineering quality, competence, and project management systems
- Attend client meetings and communicate issues with lead engineer as required
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement
- Participate in audits and incident investigations as required
- Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of process safety and environmental engineering methodologies, software systems, and design practices as they relate to FEED, Detail Design, Construction, Commissioning, and plant Start-up
- Provision of guidance and support on appropriate safety and environmental engineering
- Awareness of international codes and standards
- Design deliverables associated with loss prevention scopes
- Co-ordinating of formal process safety reviews such as HAZOP, HAZID, SIL Classification studies
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Electrical Engineer based in Grangemouth with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Contribute to the delivery of Engineering excellence through:
Managing and leading teams.
Definition and approval of technical scopes.
Providing technical expertise to the business.
Executing assigned scopes of work. People:
Provides coaching and mentoring for direct reports.
Actively supports recruitment, selection, transfers and promotion of resources to meet succession and business plans.
Support the development and retention of motivated and competent people.
Ensures competence of deputies.
Manages performance of direct reports. Process Ownership:
Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
Monitor compliance with competence standards.
Participate in incident investigations as required.
Set performance expectations for direct reports.
Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development.
Provide discipline support to the business.
Ensuring learning opportunities are captured and realised.
Knowledge of relevant regulatory framework and legislation.
Proficient in scope definition.
Deputising for Lead as required.
Wood is currently recruiting for CAD / CAE Application Specialist.
- Be a coordinator, as a single point contract on CAD within project
- Responsible for solving CAD related problems which may occur
- Create files and maintain directory
- Set coding of piping specifications and related dimensional data
- Set up of ISOGEN to enable successful generation of isometrics
- Set up and manage clash detection and run clash checker
- Input to the project applicable 3D menus, cells and tutorials
- Generate 2D piping drawing border frames
- Compile and update the project piping CAD drawing index
- Produce reports from CAD database to suit needs of Lead Piping Engineer or Project Standards
- Generate CAD related ‘piping technical instructions
- Do the RDB verification
- Set up and control Drawing Manager
- Assist with remodeling and extraction of isometrics
Wood is currently recruiting for Document Controller.
- Supervise to ensure all project documentation are received, checked, accurately recorded into WEBDMS, and distributed all project drawings and documentation in an efficient and expeditious manner as requested by engineers. This must be done according to agreed Project and Corporate Procedures
- Supervise the implementation and set up of the Document Management System in line with Project requirement
- Develop and maintain Document Control Procedures as necessary to ensure the Document Control Group provided with efficient and effective service to all projects
- Monitor progress of in - house and Client reviews of technical data
- Where required, input progress information (received from discipline engineers) at regular intervals as specified by the project
- Produce reports on documentation and progress as requested
- Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements
- Provide support and or guidance to both Document Control and Project Personnel on Document Control related issues
- Maintain a good working environment, within the project document control group, which is conducive to both self - motivation of staff, opportunities for career developments and maintenance of office discipline
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as - built portfolios and archiving
- Produce exception reports on late documentation for management review