Click column header to sort
Wood is currently recruiting a SIS / FGS Engineer with extensive experience in automation and control to support our projects in Woking. The SIS / FGS Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of customised complex and/or standard engineering solutions, usually representing significant portions, (work packages) of a large project, to successful completion and within budgeted time and cost constraints. To support the implementation of projects in line with company objectives including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance.
- Provides Expertise in at least one Automation Technical Area
- Plays a primary role in defining Automation and Controls deliverable requirement and system design
- Supports the Principal Automation Engineer in accomplishing project objectives
- Leads project sub-teams during system design and implementation
- Applies integration concepts to a wide variety of systems and across multiple vendor platforms
- Leads technical aspects of automation project design and / or implementation
- Experience of Honeywell Safety Manager Systems
- Leads the configuration, database and / or programming activities
- SIS/FGS I/O Assignments
- SIS/FGS Software Template Assignments
- SIS/FGS FS/DDS
- SIS/FGS Configuration
- Control Narrative Review
- Internal SIS/FGS FAT Lead
- Customer SIS/FGS FAT Lead
- Prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings and documents and material and equipment specifications.
- Resolves speciality related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards
Due to continuing success in the Major Infrastructure sector, Wood is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Aviation Noise Specialist at Principal Consultant level to join our 600 strong Environment and Infrastructure solutions team in either our London or Birchwood office.
Wood has been involved with projects in the aviation sector for many years both in the UK and internationally. Our team is currently playing a key role on the Heathrow Airport Expansion project as well as projects at Bristol, Luton, and Manston Airports. It is envisaged that the candidate would support the future development of new projects in this sector and delivery of technical work associated with these projects.
Whilst the role will be aviation focussed, the candidate would be expected to contribute to technical management of projects in other key areas of our business such as infrastructure - principally power, rail, and road projects. Also, to contribute towards the continued growth and development of the team, involvement in identifying business opportunities and providing client contact.
- Supporting business development in aviation noise;
- Managing noise and vibration input on medium to large sized internal and external projects;
- Liaising with clients;
- Authoring and checking reports/assessments;
- Providing key subject matter expertise on aviation (internationally);
- Preparation and checking of proposals;
- Staff management;
- Staff development and mentoring;
- Commercial management of team input to projects;
- Supporting business development in sectors other than aviation;
- Stakeholder liaison.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Electrical/ICA Engineer with a strong track record within the water sector to join the team in any one of our Bristol, London or Reading offices.
Wood’s Environment & Infrastructure (E&IS) team provides a wide range of environmental and engineering services to both the municipal and industrial markets covering all aspects of water, wastewater and solid waste management and treatment.
Responsible to the Municipal Water Lead (South), you will actively contribute to all stages of project engineering design and delivery whilst becoming the key technical contact for municipal water mechanical inputs in the South region. This role can be based in any one of our London, Bristol or Reading offices.
The Principal Electrical/ICA Engineer will be an integral member of the Municipal Water (South) team and work closely to design and deliver technical solutions and outputs for various types of water facilities and infrastructure. They will support the engineering and design delivery on a wide range of projects primarily producing and/or checking detailed mechanical engineering deliverables. The deliverables will support tenders, through to concept and detailed design deliverables and lead onto construction and commissioning support.
The workload is extremely varied and there may be opportunities to become involved in some challenging projects within several sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main responsibilities and duties of the Principal Electrical Engineer are as follows:
- Lead mechanical inputs for municipal water related projects in the South region
- Participate in proposals, scoping of work, key tasks and packages and resourcing/time estimates
- Preparation and/or review of electrical and instrumentation control design packages deliverables such as technical specifications, calculations, reports, datasheets, drawings, schedules, single line diagrams, block cabling routing and associated electrical/ICA documentation. Review and execute tender evaluations
- Understand requirements expertise in relation to installations relating to DSEAR and hazardous area classification
- Participate and manage testing, setting to work and commissioning stages relevant to electrical equipment and installations
- As the team grows, you will be expected to coach and mentor electrical/ICA discipline staff within the Municipal Water (South) region and actively contribute to the technical development of skills throughout the wider Municipal Water team.
- Encourage and actively promote skills and innovation within the team, externally to clients and industry contacts
- Support efforts to develop the digital transformation methodology in the delivery and management of projects
- Support efforts to develop a Synchro 4D/ 5D design and construction sequencing approach and methodology
- Manage larger multi-disciplinary design projects or work packages that include a degree of programming and resource planning
Wood is currently looking for HSE Advisors to strengthen our team in Basra. The successful candidates must reside in Basra or the surrounding areas. There is no rotation associated with this position.
- Establish a HSE culture and awareness in project construction sites teams
- Support integrated site team comprising various disciplines such as HSE, Instruments, Electrical, Scaffolding, Commissioning and start-up, Civils etc
- Implementation of Construction Site Safety Standardization (CSSS) program at all sites including regular compliance reviews
- Drive implementation of work site hazard management and intervention by personal behaviour and regular reporting of intervention program
- Drive Intervention and Life Saving Rule compliance on construction activities
- Review and promote construction safety awareness through HSE inductions, Time Out for Safety briefings and training and awareness campaigns
- Assure compliance with environmental requirements in construction activities by regular site follow up on waste management, environmental awareness and housekeeping arrangements and liaison with the Environmental Department
- Assure compliance with HSSE and SP, Substance Abuse and Driving Policies in all Construction activities
- Assess and evaluate risks, providing viable, adequate and practical solutions, through regular interface with Construction Managers and Leads and Contractor Management personnel
- Assure compliance to Iraqi legal requirements
- Conduct compliance reviews in keeping with the Project HSSE Plan as it is applicable to the construction activities
- Support Incident Owner in Investigation of all incidents/accidents and near misses
- Ensure prompt reporting of HSE statistics for construction contractors according to contractual requirement
- Promote high standards of site housekeeping, cleanliness and hygiene
- Assure HSE competence of Construction Contractor staff by ensuring suitability of Contractor HSE Induction training and adherence to mandatory HSE training requirements
- Engages with all levels of relevant business and client organisation
- Manage a programme of HSE inductions and trainings for the project
- Promote the awareness of HSE Initiatives to improve HSE Awareness and performance
- Mentor and develop HSE capabilities of the team
- Successful completion of HSE Assurance activities in line with schedules and reporting requirements
Have a sound knowledge of International Codes & Standards and General C&I Engineering. Should have strong Revamp / modification project execution experience both with respect to control system and field instrumentation and packages. With minimum supervision, be able to carry out General C&I Design activities to a high standard from first principles using client standards and in line with Project requirements conforming to safety and quality control within the man-hour budget and the project schedule targets.
Have a sound knowledge of International Codes & Standards and General C&I Design. With minimum supervision be able to carry out all aspects of General C&I Design to a high standard from first principles using client standards and in line with Project requirements with minimum supervision confirming to safety and quality control within the man-hour budget and the project schedule targets. Be able to check the quality of work carried out by designers
Wood is recruiting a Finance Manager to join our exciting team in Malaysia.
This position will report to the Operation Manager and functionally report to the Financial Controller base in Singapore.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the full spectrum of the finance function, and to interface with other disciplines like Commercial, Cost control, Procurement, and client operations.
- Handle full set of the accounts, including AR/AP, GL and monthly reporting.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of financial results and the preparation of forecast and other financial analyses
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent, handle tax audit matters.
- Ensure that processes and documentation of Finance Function are in compliant with Group policy.
- Review of Revenue Recognition and Profit Recognition to ensure compliance with Corporate policy and IFRS15.
Wood is currently looking for Civil Structural Designer on a contract basis to be based in Staines. In this role, you will be responsible to provide and support the Civil/Structural design groups activities on Wood projects currently under way, as well as originator for selected engineering deliverables (2D drawings) whilst following all operational procedures
- Proficient in the use of Autocad 2016 and later
- Use of Navisworks Freedom 2014 and later
- Preparation of Civil, Structural & Drainage Layouts
- Preparation of Structural Drawings for Pipe racks & Steel Structures
- Knowledge of SHELL DEP’s an advantage
- Proficient in the use of PDS, and Microstation an advantage
- Coordinate with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the above
- Ensures structural compliance with structural specifications as well as applicable code requirements and national / international standards
- Reviews relevant client provided and vendor data for structural implications and requirements
- Reports on work status / problem areas / needs
Wood is currently recruiting for a Head Chef with extensive experience working in a large company compound/facility.
Job Summary and Purpose
To effectively manage the kitchen and accommodation team, to achieving the highest standard of accommodation as well as food production. To control and manage the food cost in line with the budget, source ingredients in accordance with the Company’s sourcing policy and control production and portions in line with agreed specifications. To take responsibility for the platforms accommodation and catering serves. The work schedule will be 7 days a week and on a rotation of 6/6.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation through to completion of all meals served including the snack time meals.
· Motivate and lead catering team to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to the safety policies and procedures.
· Provide Food Safety training programs for the kitchen and accommodation staff. As well as interactive and practical learning sessions and specific directions to kitchen staff in regards to cooking and preparing each menu item.
· To also ensure the entire catering team are aware of their responsibilities in respect of health and safety in the workplace and have the minimum qualifications and training to work in both kitchen and the accommodation environment.
· To ensure that the company safety and food hygiene management system are in place and fully understood by all the offshore catering team.
· To also ensure that the kitchen team comply with the policies on personal hygiene and uniform.
· Ensure that there is a strict adherence to the offshore safety rules and regulations where applicable.
· To undertake regular audits of all areas within the accommodation, kitchen and storage areas to ensure complete adherence to agreed policies at all times.
· To ensure cleaning rostas are operational throughout both accommodation ei: Laundry, rooms, public areas and food production and service areas.
· Encourage staff to work together safely and to lookout for the safety fellow workers and customers.
· Ensure that all equipment is working safely and compliant with manufacturers guidelines for operation
· To reporting any faulty equipment to the maintenance manager and ensuring they are rectified, and the equipment is not used until safe to use.
· To ensure all new staff receive a thorough induction and are given all the initial help they need to achieve the required standards in their work.
· With the support of the Management Team equip all members of the catering team with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to do their specific jobs successfully either through training courses or on-job training and coaching.
· Ensure the prompt provision and efficient service of all meals, Laundry, accommodation and catering requirements at the specified time to the standards laid down in the monthly KPI’s
· Ensure all menus are healthy with balanced nutritional food.
· Recommend and promote new menu ideas as well as special food events/special day
· Maintain levels of stock to the agreed establishment targets for both the kitchen, laundry and accommodation areas.
· Ensure that all equipment and the overall establishment, is safe and secure at all times.
· Ensure the standards across the unit are in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and KPI specified in the service contract.
· To take adequate steps to ensure the security of Company and Client property under your control.
· Ensure that all written communication represents a professional image to customers, clients as well as staff.
· Action customer compliments by praising the staff and resolve complaints satisfactorily, referring to your onshore line manager where necessary.
· Attend to and take all necessary action, statutory or otherwise, in the event of incidents or accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food, or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
· Comply with any reasonable instruction from your line manager within the agreed deadline.
· Comply with all Company Safety Policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
· Manage, induct, train, motivate and appraise staff to promote good employee relations and operate within Company procedures, legislation and the Investing in People standards (to work together with onshore services supervisor so that staff appraisals can be conducted annually)
Wood Galway is currently seeking to recruit two graduates into our growing Galway office. Our dedicated engineering teams offer a wide range of engineering consultancy services to an international client base. We support clients across various sectors including subsea engineering and analysis services, operations support, drilling and wells design and analysis support, data analytics and marine terminals and export systems planning and design. Our capabilities include design and operational support, engineering and design analysis, technical advisory services and the development of bespoke software and visualisation tools and services.
All of our Graduate engineers work as part of an integrated project team within the Galway office and will access extensive in-house training materials and supervision to support their career development.
Key Responsibilities will vary across engineering teams and will include:
- Provide engineering support and consultancy to a global client base in the oil and gas industry
- Work within multi-disciplined teams on Oil & Gas projects to support the planning, and execution of work scopes for a range of large installation, operations support and off-shore drilling projects
- Support both design and analysis activities for structures and equipment used in subsea operating environments
- Preparation of engineering technical reports, specifications and drawings
- Provide technical support for proposal and tender package preparation
- Support the management, manipulation and analysis of monitored production data
- Management of engineering anomaly databases using best available technologies
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and help implement their adoption
Wood is currently recruiting for a Planner with extensive experience in the Oil and Gas Petrochemical industry This role will be based in our office in al - Khobar, Saudi Arabia - UG - Downstream project
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the resource loaded, robust baseline project schedules
- Produce of all project plans and associated documents (“S” curves, Histograms, tabulated man hour / progress data)
- Prepare the required weekly and monthly progress reports for the project
- Provide analysis of the progress and schedule performance including productivity and critical path
- Provide the Project Team with the relevant planning and reporting information
- Ensure that all services and deliverables conform to Company, Client and Project QA Plan, policies, requirements and standards
- Ensure that, at all times, the project team are fully aware of:The Project targets
- The current status
- Exceptions to plan
- Required remedial actio
- Provide forecast for recovery to the plan where required
- Promote good working relationship within the Project Controls Teams and other project departments and client representatives
- Ensure all planning work is carried out in compliance with Corporate and Project specific procedures
- Liaise with the project team and planners to resolve conflicts Carry out planning team competency assessment and development
- Commit and promote Amec Foster Wheeler’s values and ensuring the realization of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
Wood. is looking to hire a Project Controls Manager, to further increase the capacity and knowledge base of the well-established Project Services department. This will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of Wood. projects.
- Being the appointed Management representative for Project Controls within Wood.
- Managing all project controls activities across the organisation.
- Developing and coordinating regional policies and procedures for all of the project controls processes.
- Ensuring transparency of data and reports provided to the company.
- Ensuring project controls adherence to the company ethics policy.
- Ensuring that all project controls team members are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that the Project Controls Page of the myMustang® website is up to date with the latest issues of the Project Controls procedures.
- Managing Project Controls resources in line with budget.
- Recruiting Project Controls resources to meet business needs.
- Motivating and supporting Project Controls team members.
- Providing appropriate level of training and career development across the Project Controls team.
- Preparing guidelines, status reports, and presentations for Management.
- Reviewing contractual obligations and ensure that the project execution plan, work plan and deliverables are in accordance with requirements.
- Ensuring the project controls activities and deliverables meet the requirements of the project.
- Ensuring that planning, cost control and estimating procedures are adhered to, and that all corporate systems are set up and executed correctly to support the specific needs of the project.
- Supervising and coordinate work performed by the Project Controls Team.
- Assigning resources to project work.
- Coordinating with accounting for invoicing to Clients.
- Managing and administrate the QMS related to Project Controls.
- Supporting Manager of Projects assisting with corporate and administrative duties as required.
- Creating an environment suitable for ongoing development of Project Controls team members.
- Ensuring continual improvement of the Project Controls processes and procedures.
- Assigning team workload ensuring timescales are adhered to.
- Mentoring staff and conduct peer reviews.
- Facilitating training and professional development to Project Controls staff.
- Ensuring that lessons learned are captured and implemented.
Wood is currently looking for Process Engineers.
- Carry out process design work and related activities as assigned in project
- Prepare the process deliverables as assigned in project
- Supervise the work of subordinates as assigned in accordance with the Project organization
- Assist other disciplines in accordance with Project requirements
- Participate in design review meetings in accordance with Project requirements
Wood are currently recruiting for a RAM Modelling Engineer on a Staff basis to join our team in Reading.
Process Operations Support Services Placement (POSS)
There is an opportunity in the POSS Group within the Reading office’s Process Department. The POSS Group operates as an integral part of the Process Group, specialising in the commissioning, operations, maintenance & training functions during Project execution, and incorporating a small group of specialists in reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) modelling.
You will work within the POSS team, reporting to the RAM Technical Specialist, managing a variety of RAM studies, utilising proprietary RAM modelling software such as RAMP, TARO and WITNESS.
Key activities/responsibilities include:
- Development of basis of RAM study reports
- Development of RAM models using appropriate software (typically RAMP, TARO or WITNESS)
- Provision of direction and support to RAM modellers (potentially on multiple project in parallel)
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with company and department procedures and that environmental and safety standards are maintained
- Development of RAM study reports and presentations
- Direct liaison and presentation to client
- Review and checking of RAM models developed by others
- As required provide input into project proposals
Wood is looking for a Senior Project Engineer who aspire to be part of a team, delivering powerful results. We look for innovative ideas and an agile approach to deliver the best possible outcomes and offer you an opportunity to progress and thrive by working collectively and making an active contribution.
Join our collaborative team, working side by side with a global specialist chemicals company on a new and innovative project in the growing Lithium resources market to design, engineer and construct a world class processing facility. We have a diverse range of opportunities within our Perth office and further positions in the South West.
The greenfield project targeted to go into production in 2020 will produce Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate from a 3 train processing plant with a forecasted 60,000 per annum (Tpa) output. Further expansion plans into 2025 will see a total production of 100,000 tonnes per annum. The plant is to be constructed at the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area approximately 160 km south of Perth, Western Australia and 17 km north-east of the thriving regional centre of Bunbury.
Position Specifics and Deliverables
- Project manage a full EPCM delivery team and subcontractors to deliver projects from front end design, through detailed design, procurement, construction, commissioning, hand over and close-out
- Bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of a project
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Statement of Requirements throughout the phasing of the project from concept, detail design, and site implementation
- Implementation of the company quality management system for the project.
Wood is looking for a QC Inspector to join its Aberdeen based team.
The key accountabilities will be:
- validate inspection requirementsand carry outinspectionactivities at worksites,suppliers, and/oron receipt at warehouse as instructedby the project Quality team including internalreleases
- Inspectionofmaterials and review ofmaterialcertification prior to delivery to fabricators/manufacturers;
- Selection ofWeld Procedure specifications for clientworkscopes and submissionfor approval
- Monitoringproduction and carry out routine patrols ofwork areas includingweekly quality audits
- Prepare daily NOT,Hydroand coatinq request
- Review of Weld Loqs, Welder Quals,NOE Quals
- Review of Fabrication, dimensional,NOE, Hydro-testing,loadtesting and paintingactivities/reports;
- Review and endorsementofproduct certification
- Report any inspectiondeficiencies and Supplierqueries to project Qualityteam
- Maintain quarantineareas within warehouse for goods inwards receipt inspection;
- Review completed MRB inpreparationfor final release,issueInspectionrelease notes (Internal)
- Completeinspectionvisitreports and issueto project Qualityteam
- Updatejob progress ofQualityrequirementswithinAESSOP job management system
Wood has an opportunity for a HSSE Manager.
- Maintain and update the project health, safety and environmental management systems during project execution. Plan and implement site HSE programs with reference to construction 60 days ahead programs, leading, indicators, legal reference, standards and best practices
- Communicate health and safety action plans, concerns and decisions to respective personnel on site, client and contractors
- Facilitate the submission and compliance to statutory licenses, permits, variances from appropriate governmental agencies. Ensure project maintain records required by HSE laws and procedures
- Ensure construction / operational activities carry out in adherence to the project Objectives and programs. Implement worksite HSE plans with regard to HSE work practices such as: HSE Instructions to Contractors, Behavioural Based HSE Process, Permit to Work, Working at Heights, Fire Safety
- Facilitate the inspection and maintenance of Heavy Equipment and Machinery / Power tools during pre-deployment and during periodic inspection
- Implement proactive measures to curb accident / incident, unsafe behaviours / conditions from recurrence through promotion, campaigns, and talks / training. Manage the site HSE records (audit, inspection, meetings, incidents, tool box talks, pre-job start talk etc.)
- Conduct incident investigation and submit reports according to legal and AmecFW / Client requirements. Communicate Incident Reports and lessons learned
- Conduct Project Management Review, highlight the short fall and recommend improvement plan to achieve the project HSE performance / targets
- Review work method statements, JSA’s and risk assessments produced by the contractor, in line with local legal, Client and AmecFW requirements
- Review contractor’s application for Control of Substances Hazardous to Health and ensure understanding and agreement of it to minimise health, safety and environmental impact during construction, commissioning, transportation and operations
- Develop the site induction programme and ensure all personnel attend the HSE induction program and mandatory training
- Compile and submit monthly HSE statistics and report
- Ensure site personnel are qualified and competent for tasks set, and understand their SHES responsibilities. Implement consequence management to control misbehaved site employees
- Ensure AmecFW / Client BBSOs are implemented to identify unsafe behaviour or conditions to reduce loss or near loss incidents and reinforce good safety behaviour
- Must be willing to perform other related duties assigned by direct supervisor
Wood has an immediate requirement for a Consultant Engineer to join the Rotating Equipment Reliability area of the Vibration Dynamics and Noise (VDN) team.
The VDN team work closely with our customers to meet their reliability, integrity and operational performance goals. Specialising in providing engineering solutions and services that improve machine reliability and assist our Oil & Gas, Mining and Utilities clients we work to achieve peak production and maximise machinery life cycles.
Our ideal candidate will help solve challenging critical machinery problems using condition based data. You will be a key member of the 'go-to' team addressing our clients tough technical problems. This role is based in Brisbane CBD and would ideally suit an engineer with some post graduate experience. This role is offered on a permanent staff basis.
Please note that at this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA in place.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Perform detailed analysis of balance of plant data using a range of portable systems
- Assist with investigations, providing technical input for equipment failures and troubleshooting projects, alignments, balancing, ODS (Operational Deflection Shape) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Manage, implement and improve vibration, lubrication and thermography based predictive maintenance programs including on-site data collection, analysis and determination of recommendations for rotating equipment
- Execute maintenance strategies and programs for clients whilst seeking opportunities to improve them utilising the latest in data analytics techniques
- Identify opportunities to improve client plant reliability, availability and/or performance, collaborating with clients to turn to their advantage
- Assist with RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance) and FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis)
Wood is recruiting a Mechanical Engineer to join the team in Reading.
The core responsibilities of this role are to assist the client in the development of engineered solutions and provide a service for the provision of approved packaging for the safe transport and storage of hazardous materials. Although based out of the Reading office, this role is based locally on site within a client environment (AWE Burghfield).
Typical Work Activities
- Authoring and production of supporting specifications and proposals to define quality levels
- Identification and development of engineering requirements
- Knowledge of applying regulations regarding storage and transport of hazardous materials.
- Understand the full lifecycle processes and current legislation in accordance with Client procedures.
- Amendment of existing design drawings and creation of new drawings to Client processes
- Participate in Client design reviews articulating progress and document via meeting minutes
About Wood Nuclear:
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients and committed to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
Wood is currently sourcing a Graduate Integrity Engineer to join our team in the Wood Glasgow office.
The successful candidate will be required to provide integrity engineering consultancy services to the Wood client base. The role may also require the provision of on-site support, both onshore and offshore as necessary.
The following responsibilities will be undertaken with supervision and support from an Integrity Engineer:
- Possess a working familiarity with relevant codes and standards that affect integrity engineering for design and operational purposes
- Writing, checking and issuing of integrity management documents for the lifecycle operation of subsea and topside assets
- Perform fitness for purpose studies to ensure continuing integrity asset management of structures and pressure containing equipment
- Assess the results of survey, inspection, testing and monitoring activities and provide detailed fitness for service assessments
- Support other Wood companies with their integrity engineering issues
- Correctly adhere to the Company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies
- Checking, validating and approving supplier invoices. Following up any disputes to arrive at an early settlement / resolution
- Review opportunities for individual skill development through attendance at conferences, courses and seminars
- Supporting other discrete packages / work as may be required on a time-to-time basis
- Any other relevant duties as required