Wood is currently looking for a Project Training & Competence Lead to strengthen our team in Basra. The successful candidates must reside in the Basra, there is no rotation associated with this position.
Local Iraqi National position.
- Overall responsibility for the Health and Safety of all personnel under his/her control on the project.
- To ensure all Training & Competence related procedures are administered and followed.
- To ensure availability of competent personnel as required by the project in line with resourcing schedule.
- To ensure Local Content Development project requirements are met.
- To develop and maintain project Training Matrix, annual project Training Plan and Budget.
- To facilitate development of competence frameworks and assessment forms for all functions on the project and ensure Competence assurance process is followed by all project personnel.
- To ensure every in-country national project employees have individual development plans and these plans are regularly reviewed and followed.
- To source all relevant training courses as per project requirements focusing on developing in-country (Iraq) capability for covering external training needs of the project.
- To coordinate and ensure that payments are made correctly whilst covering training sessions.
- Liaise with training providers to ensure that identified needs are met and that delivery is high quality and continually reviewed to ensure continuous improvement.
- To establish regular reporting process about the progress with Training & Competence key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- To support Training & Competence related global corporate initiatives, i.e. graduate development, Leadership development, High Potential development.
- To attend all project meetings with relation to training & competence as and when required.
Wood are currently recruiting for a Discipline Manager, Construction to work in our al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia office. This position will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Construction function across the office, whilst providing all aspects of construction management.
The successful candidate will be overseeing a number of current projects across Saudi Arabia, whilst also working on specific projects at any one time. This role will involve growing and developing the capabilities of the in-Kingdom team, as well as liaising with other relevant departmens in Wood's Capital Projects division.
- Responsible for strategic direction of function and delivery of both near and long term business objectives for area of responsibility
- Be fully familiarized with the contract requirements, client policies and procedures and ensure that those requirements relating to the site operations are implemented
- Agree, establish and maintain effective communication and coordination between construction site(s) and home office task force / departments
- Promote safe working practices and demonstrate safety leadership at all times
- Act as a Core Value role model and champion
- Act as an agent of change in developing and implementing Construction improvement initiatives and projects to deliver efficiency, reduce costs and support growth
- Support tendering activities and development of specific construction strategies to support business growth
- Identifying resource requirements and deploying to work assignments to meet operational and development needs
- Implement robust performance management and development plans for the team, ensuring any gaps are addressed and development and succession planning is managed effectively
- Provide effective functional leadership and governance to all deployed teams
- Critical project review and intervention
- Manage and provide direction in resolution of key Construction risk and compliance issues
- Receive, distribute, monitor and log all drawings and documentation for the project and manage post drawing revisions to appropriate documents
- Implement and maintain established document procedures
- Perform quality checking of all received and transmitted documentation and verify transmittals for every document posting
- Update and maintain hard copies, retrieval activities, maintain databases of project information for use by the project team and client
- Maintain drawings and document files and respond to internal and external drawing and document requests
- Provide support in locating reference files in the database and perform reprographics, CD copying and scanning activities
- Coordinate with Client / EPC contractors on general issues related to document control and interface with counterparts and third party regarding documentation requirements
- Assist with the assembly of weekly and / or monthly program progress and management reports
- Perform regular document control system audits, as scheduled
- Undertake Administrative and HR activities related to site
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients andcommitted to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Planning Engineer with experience in the oil and gas or nuclear industry. As the demand for our expertise continues to grow an opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer to work as part of the Wood Project Delivery Function. The position is responsible for planning and progress reporting of a large Consultancy Project in support of Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- BPSS Clearance is required, although SC would be advantageous.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Control System Interface Engineer with extensive experience working in the nuclear and engineering industry.
The BEP EPC project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants,
The work will be carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the BEP project.
The project is executed from a number of locations. Liaison will be required with all the Project team members in the offices in Stockton-On-Tees, Birchwood, Westlakes and Chorley.
Job Description / Role:
Reporting to the Package Lead Engineer the following work activities are to be undertaken.
- Provide cross area interface management for the integrated control system liaising with each area EC&I Lead to ensure that all interfaces between systems are validated and consistent.
- Liaise with the Lead Control Systems engineer to ensure that interfaces conform to agreed standards and protocols for the project.
- Be the engineering point of contact for the control system network including configuration and hardware.
- Attend control system integration testing at the vendor’s works.
Wood is currently recruiting for Chief Field Engineer.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager on site
- Review and assess drawings, specifications, all engineering deliverables, and give or obtain rulings on all construction matters that require engineering interpretation
- Provide constructability input to design and execution processes. Provide input to the construction execution strategy, contracting strategy and milestone planning
- Ensure that all drawings, specifications, procedures, work practices, method statements, quality plans etc. are indexed, available and retrievable and that the latest issues are being worked to
- Interfacing with the FW Construction team, Sub Contractors on site, PEM in the home office, providing site support when called upon
- Managing the field Engineering support team (multi discipline) for Construction
- Ensure that all field changes brought about by TQ’s, ARN’s, FI’s etc. are correctly marked on a master set of drawings and specifications so that all copies of such records accurately reflect the current instructions
- Ensure as - built drawings and vendor information is maintained and handed over to the Client / Operator to suit the plant start up sequence
- Ensure that the Site Quality Plan is issued for the project and that the requirements, roles and responsibilities are communicated to all personnel on site. Issue inspection stamps and ensure all inspection activities are carried out in accordance with the contractors ITP’s
- Ensure that all Field Engineering activities (including construction engineering for both temporary and permanent works) are carried out in accordance with agreed engineering practices and procedures and with due consideration for the safety aspects of each operation
- Ensure quality inductions, briefings and audits are carried out, recorded and actions closed out
- Co - ordinate the activities of vendors and specialist contractors on site
- Ensure preservation and maintenance procedures are fully implemented in accordance with Project Specification, Client and vendor requirement
- Provide engineering expertise to field construction for permanent and temporary works, ensuring that the work is completed safely (HAZCON), efficiently (Constructability) and to quality (Site Quality Plan) in accordance with the applicable specifications and in line with accepted engineering practices
- Verify the scope of work is completed and handed over to the Client / Operator in a defined, timely and systematic process
Wood is currently recruiting for QA / QC Manager.
- Manages all aspects of Quality on assigned project including supervising assigned quality personnel, overseeing the implementation of the Project Quality Plan, acting as primary liaison to client on all quality related issues and responsible for ensuring sufficient training is conducted for project personnel on the Quality Management System and project specific procedures
- Coordinates project quality activities with the Construction Manager including determining resources, establishing primary objectives and development of the Audit & Surveillance Plan
- Prepares and maintains project Quality metrics to measure performance of established criteria and communicates information to Construction Manager. Performance improvements initiatives are then developed in conjunction with Project Manager for implementation on the project
- Works directly with Corporate Quality Manager to develop and implement new quality initiatives on assigned project and also provides feedback on project quality issues to ensure improvement initiatives are disseminated to other projects when applicable
- Develop and implement the Site Quality Plan, and model discipline ITP’s
- Ensure the field construction organization is monitoring the quality of work in accordance with the FWUK OU Site Quality Plan, contractor’s method statements and inspection and test plans
- Ensure that Project procedures are updated, and duly implemented
- Review, coordinate, and accept all contractors’ deliverables as detailed in the Supplier Document Index such as quality plans, inspection and test plans, method statements, procedures, specifications, materials supplies and certification, trade tests, third party inspection etc prior to work commencing
- Ensure that the Contractors Quality Control records reflect the items in the inspection and test plan with strict adherence to identified ‘hold points’
- Monitor and ensure that a comprehensive record of documentation and certification of work is maintained to support a satisfactory handover of the completed plant to the Client
- Ownership of the site audit schedule and implementation for construction site operations relating to work practices and procedures
Wood is currently recruiting for HSSE Manager.
- Maintain and update the project health, safety and environmental management systems during project execution
- Plan and implement site HSE programs with reference to construction 60 days ahead programs, leading, indicators, legal reference, standards and best practices
- Communicate health and safety action plans, concerns and decisions to respective personnel on site, client and contractors
- Facilitate the submission and compliance to statutory licenses, permits, variances from appropriate governmental agencies. Ensure project maintain records required by HSE laws and procedures
- Ensure construction / operational activities carry out in adherence to the project Objectives and programs. Implement worksite HSE plans in regard to HSE work practices such as; HSE Instructions to Contractors, Behavioral Based HSE Process, Permit to Work, Working at Heights, Fire Safety
- Facilitate the inspection and maintenance of Heavy Equipment and Machinery / Power tools during pre - deployment and during periodic inspection
- Implement proactive measures to curb accident / incident, unsafe behaviors / conditions from recurrence through promotion, campaigns, and talks / training. Manage the site HSE records (audit, inspection, meetings, incidents, toolbox talks, pre - job start talk etc.)
- Conduct incident investigation and submit reports according to legal and Wood / Client requirements. Communicate Incident Reports and lessons learned
- Conduct Project Management Review, highlight the short fall and recommend improvement plan to achieve the project HSE performance / targets
- Review work method statements, JSA’s and risk assessments produced by the contractor, in line with local legal, Client and Wood requirements
- Review contractor’s application for Control of Substances Hazardous to Health and ensure understanding and agreement of it to minimize health, safety and environmental impact during construction, commissioning, transportation and operations
- Develop the site induction programme and ensure all personnel attend the HSE induction program and mandatory training
- Compile and submit monthly HSE statistics and report
- Ensure site personnel are qualified and competent for tasks set, and understand their SHES responsibilities
- Implement consequence management to control the misbehave site employees
- Ensure Wood / Client are implemented and to identify unsafe behavior or conditions to reduce loss or near loss incidents and reinforce good safety behavior
- Willing to perform other related duties assigned by direct supervisor
Wood is currently recruiting for Electrical Engineer.
- Report to the Lead Electrical Engineer, the main functions of the role will be to develop electrical deliverables e.g. single line diagrams, schematic & wiring diagrams, calculations, specifications and datasheets
- Execute assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures, codes and standards
- Perform activities such as - issue of material requisitions and technical bid evaluations as per relevant Technical Practices
- Review Vendor drawings and documentation as per relevant Technical Practices
- Follow the ethics of confidentiality on technologies licensed by Client or Third Party
- Ensure timely production of deliverables
- Populate CMMS database
Wood has an immediate FIFO vacancy. We are seeking a Condition Monitoring Technician to join our team for a fly in / fly out (FIFO) role based out of Perth. The rotation is 3 weeks on / 3 weeks off and supports offshore activities in the oil and gas sector.
VCAT2 Certification is essential for this role and TCAT / LCAT certification highly regarded.
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit / VISA for this region, in place.
- Manage, implement and improve vibration, lubrication and thermography based predictive maintenance programs - including on-site data collection, analysis, and determination of recommendations for rotating equipment
- Assist with RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance) and FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis)
- Identify opportunities to improve client plant reliability, availability and/or performance, collaborating with clients to turn to their advantage
- Provide support, mentoring and technical reviews for colleagues in the group in predictive and preventive maintenance practices
- Execute maintenance strategies and programs for clients whilst seeking opportunities to improve them utilising the latest in data analytics techniques
- Assist with investigations, providing technical input for equipment failures and troubleshooting projects: alignments, balancing, ODS and RCA
Wood is currently recruiting for a Architecture with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Execute work in accordance with the applicable wood project procedures and standards. Carry out the following works as per project and leader engineer's requirements.
- Prepare and finish the write-up, URS and specification.
- Be able to perform architecture engineering for different phase from initial feasibility study, concept design, basic design to final detail design.
- Prepare and finish all the documents and drawings for the detailed design phase (including design specification, layout, elevation, section, detailed drawings and joint drawings) and update and revise the related documents and drawings on time according to the requirement of construction.
- Prepare and finish the MTO for subcontract requisition.
- Support to prepare MR and subcontract requisition,
- Prepare and finish the calculation report for energy efficiency.
- Interface coordination interdisciplines and with outside parties.
- Prepare and finish all the documents according to local authorities' requirement (for example, local authorities permitting, third party review)
- Attend co-ordination meeting and engineering review meetings as per project and leader engineer's requirements
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Subcontracts Engineer, located at our offices in Aberdeen.
Initially the position is for up to a 6 month duration but with the potential to develop into a more permanent role.
Our Client is looking to fast track the development of an offshore field in an international location using a new build FPSO.
We are looking for a high calibre, experienced and suitably qualified Subcontracts Engineer who has a proven delivery track record of contract drafting and negotiations to be part of a client contracts team.
Although based in Aberdeen the role may require travel to other locations. requires support identifying and pre-qualifying suitable vendors, developing and issuing invitations to tender, then negotiating and awarding contracts across a wide range of services to support all aspects of operating an FPSO which will be located in an international location.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities includes;
- Drafting, review and negotiation of terms and conditions of contracts worldwide with subcontractors require to operate an FPSO.
- Ability to negotiate complex contracts and strategic deals under the supervision of the client Contracts Manager.
- Assistance with the terms and conditions of/negotiation of subcontracts (including more complex flow down terms).
- Negotiation and drafting of MOUs, bidding agreements and Co-operation agreements under the Client Contracts Manager.
- Ability to draft and edit documents for compliance with the client Contracting Policy (CP) and to follow the relevant internal contracting policies and processes.
- Interface with the Client Commercial, Tax, Insurance and Legal Departments and any other functions as appropriate.
- Accountable for delivery of contract tasks ensuring they are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Wood Transmission & Distribution are recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Manager.
This is a permanent staff role based in London covering the UKPN ED1SON Alliance Projects across London and the South of England.
Living within a commutable distance to Central London would be a distinct advantage
- Responsible for HSSE Continuous Improvement process across the UKPN portfolio of projects by ensuring delivery against HSSE objectives within annual HSSE Plans.
- A key aspect of the role is to provide HSSE Leadership across all projects. The position will support Company Management on all issues relating to HSSE and ensure the availability of competent advisors and team leaders to meet the business requirements across the Southern Region of the T&D Operations.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Provide positive leadership for the UKPN on HSSE issues and promote the adoption of HSSE best practice
- Promote an enthusiastic HSSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all employees in, continous performance improvement
- Lead and provide functional management of HSSE personnel under their control
- Management Client HSSE interface
- Play a primary role in providing leadership, guidance, support and advice regarding HSSE issues
- Ownership and accountability for the contract / project / location HSSE Improvement Plan
- Lead and or support as required incident investigations in line with Wood. procedures and expectations and present findings to the Investigation Review Panel as required
- Ensure that HSSE incidents are managed in accordance with Wood. policy and procedure such as One Aim and HEART
- Leading Planning, coordination and delivery of internal audits for UKPN. Close out of assurance actions in a timely manner ensuring that findings are reported and shared appropriately and opportunities for improvement sought.
- Ensure that risk and method statements are fully fit for purpose, have been fully reviewed and authorised accordingly
- Maintain positive relationships with Client Representatives and Project Management to ensure Client and business needs are understood and achieved
- Demonstrate HSSE leadership and promote Beyond Zero
- Be aware of Client HSSE requirements and Wood. Guiding Principles and actively promote adherence with Industry Best Practice
- Identify and raise any areas of HSSE risk to UKPN management and or senior management as appropriate
- Assist in the evaluation of, and maintain proactive relationships with, the Supply Chain
- Monitor current project work scopes and ensure HSSE support is suitably resourced
- Ensure robust consultation process with workforce by developing and maintaining strong communication link
- Provide HSSE support in the preparation of tenders and in the pre-contract stages of new contracts
- Keep updated with industry best practice for HSSE management and seek to introduce across projects
- Provide HSSE coaching skills to accident and incident investigations
- Implementing and monitoring HSSE Team and Individual development plans
Wood is currently recruiting for Expeditors with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industries. Candidates must be able to work on in Basra on a daily basis - there is no rotation associated with this position.
As such, we are only considering applications from local Iraqi nationals residing in Basra and the surrounding areas.
- Provide post order management that facilitates “on time” delivery of goods
- Update Materials Management System (i.e MATERIA) with expediting status of Purchase Order
- Check that supplier’s documentation index specified in the purchase order is received on schedule and Expedite as required
- Obtain all required Supplier drawings, documents, data books, manuals etc at the required time and in the specified quantities and Expedite as required
- Check that critical supplier data specified in the purchase order is received on schedule and Expedite as required
- Prepare any necessary order variation summaries, obtain approval and issue amendments to orders
- Progress and expedite all supplier drawings, documentation, equipment and material in accordance with approved project procedures
- Check the submittal dates specified in the supplier document index (SDI/SDRL) are consistent with the dates detailed in the supplier production schedule
- If necessary, expedite supplier for resolution if any inconsistencies are discovered
- Issue Expediting Requests and maintain liaison as necessary with the Expediting group for the external expediting of Suppliers to achieve deliveries in accordance with project requirements
- Liaise with the Inspection group or other inspection organisation to obtain inspection of equipment and materials
- Release materials for shipment and liaise as necessary with the Shipping Group to obtain delivery of all equipment and materials
- Notify Senior Expeditor / Asset Focal Point of any potential schedule slippage and initiate follow up action for mitigation
- Assist in PO close out
- Demonstrate commitment to safe working practices, Wood Vision, Values and Behaviours
Wood is currently looking for a Senior Expeditor to strengthen our team in Basra. There is no rotation associated with this position and as such, the successful candidate must reside in Basra and the surrounding areas.
- Provide post order management that facilitates “on time” delivery of goods.
- Update Materials Management System (i.e MATERIA ) with expediting status of Purchase Order
- Check that supplier’s documentation index specified in the purchase order is received on schedule. Expedite as required.
- Obtain all required Supplier drawings, documents, data books, manuals etc at the required time and in the specified quantities. Expedite as required.
- Check that critical supplier data specified in the purchase order is received on schedule. Expedite as required.
- Liaise with Buyer for necessary order variation summaries, obtain approval and issue amendments to orders.
- Progress and expedite all supplier drawings, documentation, equipment and material in accordance with approved project procedures.
- Check the submittal dates specified in the supplier document index (SDI/SDRL) are consistent with the dates detailed in the supplier production schedule. If necessary, expedite supplier for resolution if any inconsistencies are discovered.
- Issue Expediting Requests and maintain liaison as necessary with the Expediting group for the external expediting of Suppliers to achieve deliveries in accordance with project requirements.
- Liaise with the Inspection group or other inspection organisation to obtain inspection of equipment and materials
- Release materials for shipment. Liaise as necessary with the Shipping Group to obtain delivery of all equipment and materials.
- Purchase order documentation checks:
- The Supplier’s production schedule is checked for compliance with purchase order. Review Supplier’s production schedule with Discipline Engineer, Site Supply Chain Manager ,Site Materials Manager and other SC disciplines (i.e. Inspection and Shipping) to ensure production steps are correct and achievable.
- All necessary suborders are obtained, checked to ensure that relevant standards are included, correct materials have been ordered and inspection requirements have been specified.
- A continuing order management process is maintained until all Suppliers’ final documents are received and accepted.
- Expedite engineering and document control to ensure supplier documentation is returned to the supplier within the time periods stipulated in the purchase order
- Operate the spare parts procedure and in particular check that:
- Quotations are submitted on the correct forms and with all required supporting information.
- Quotations are transmitted through the person responsible for spare parts coordination for all necessary approvals.
- Orders for spare parts that are to be issued by the Company, are placed on the basis of the approved recommended spare parts lists, and are expedited, inspected and released for shipment as applicable.
- Recommend to the Site Supply Chain Manager any necessary visits to Suppliers to apply pressure to maintain or improve performance. Visit Suppliers' works if instructed.
- Assist in the settlement of back charges and discrepancies when requested by authorised construction personnel.
- Demonstrate commitment to safe working practices Wood Vision, Value and Behaviours.
Wood, within our Building Service Department, is looking for a Technical (Black) Utilities Senior Engineer who will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical Utilities design (steam and hot water generation, chilled water system, compressed air generation, water systems…)
- Fire fighting design support
- Possibility to support construction activities
Wood is seeking a Building Structural Engineer to join our Civil, Structural and Architectural team in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The position will entail working on structural evaluation, new design projects on a variety of plant industrial buildings and similar structures.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performs structural analysis and design calculations for Buildings
- Experience with review pre - cast buildings design, details is highly recommended
- Follows company safety standards and site safety standards
- Performs field exploration, inspection, and documentation
- Reviews and interprets building code requirements
- Co - ordinates with Architectural and building services teams
- Interacts with other professionals, clients, contractors, building officials, and general public
- Inspects, documents, respond to site quires, follow construction activities and manage changes
- Coordinates elements of projects for senior staff; mentors’ junior staff
- Develops client relationships and pursues new work opportunities
Wood’s Environmental Policy and Economics team has an exciting opportunity for an excellent candidate to lead our work in air quality and climate change mitigation. You will be an experienced consultant and policy analysis, joining the team to play a central role in winning and delivering projects and driving growth in the team.
Working in international, multi-disciplinary teams, and alongside an established network of partners you will lead policy development and implementation analysis; evaluate existing policy and technical measures; support cost-benefit analyses and carry out stakeholder consultation. You will direct and manage policy projects, leading client engagement, financial and risk management, resourcing, technical analysis and quality assurance. In addition to analytical ability you will be required to draft reports and deliver presentations in English to a high standard, to experts and non-experts, including senior stakeholders.
Alongside project delivery we are seeking someone who can ultimately, drive the growth our of air quality / climate change team. We want you to play a central role in the implementation of our strategy, to line manage and support the development of more junior colleagues. You should have a proven ability to interact with policy makers at national and/or international level and to write reports in English to a professional standard. We would expect you to have a track record of relevant experience within consultancy, government, research or industry, demonstrating the expertise to win and deliver work in this area.
This role is available in one of the following offices: London, Bristol, Reading or Brussels.
Wood is urgently recruiting a Site/Payroll Administrator to join our Melbourne (or Port Campbell) team on a casual basis over a period of 9-10 months. You will be responsible to provide a range of administrative services whilst supporting the operations on site to achieve outcomes in a timely, reliable and efficient manner.
We are looking for a proactive, efficient and organised individual with excellent communication skills to manage administrative duties including client interaction and assistance, telephone and email communications as well as providing assistance to our project team. Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure are essential elements to this role.
This will initially be a three day a week role (Monday & Friday plus one other day). The role will move to five days a week in February in preparation for a site shutdown. Hours can be flexible within reason.
- Entering weekly timesheets from site and submitting to payroll in a timely manner (employee numbers will fluctuate when maintenance campaigns are underway);
- Checking off and interpreting allowances to be paid each week;
- Maintain project documentation, tickets/qualifications as required ensuring documents are stored as per Wood and client requirements;
- Assist with PPE orders and respond to queries relating to PPE;
- Other administrative duties.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead Piping Engineer based in Abu Dhabi for 8 months contract.
The successful candiate will be responsible for the following;
- Overall operation of the Piping group and the high quality and timely completion of their work within the established work hour budgets for the assigned project
- Ensuring engineering and design quality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities, specifications, procedures, etc. produced with in the piping disciplines assigned to him
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures and standards
- Adherence to Engineering Procedure / Work Instruction for Design safety and to ensure the adoption of safe attitude towards engineering design that features affecting the safety and integrity of the project
- Reviewing with the Project Engineering Manager, Area Project Engineers and other team members about all the needs and technical aspects which can affect the schedule of the project
- Preparing, Reviewing, Issuing and follow up of all Piping Deliverables up to the issue for construction
- Approving all Piping deliverables produced with in the Piping team, prior to initial and Construction Release
- Ensure that the 3D model represents satisfactory design practice
- Participate actively in Wood internal and Client reviews of 3D Model, Plot Plan, Constructability etc
- Assist Department head when required in preparation of proposals and in presentations to prospective clients
- Providing “Feedback” to the Discipline Head concerning problems arising from application of standard methods and work procedures/instruction/technical practices and updates the same