Click column header to sort
Wood is currently looking to recruit for a PMC Senior Piping Specialist on ADNOC Onshore - Bu Hasa full field development project. Successful candidate would be responsible for below duties;
- Developing and directing project plans with the Engineering Project Manager (e.g. project budget, schedules, and change management requirements etc.)
- Reviewing and approving mechanical design standards and specifications and utilizing sector and safety best-practices.
- Reviewing, monitoring and ensuring compliance requirements are met for design and (e.g.
- Standards, specification and local codes and regulations etc.)
- Coordinating with other engineering and design discipline team members
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining design standards, guides, and procedures.
- Responding to reports and requests for information
- Develop Piping and Valves specifications
- Communicating change orders and executing change management processes
- Supporting operations and maintenance training)
- Reviewing stamped and finalized drawings (including piping plans and sections, piping isometrics, piping supports, tank and vessel layouts and details, etc.)
- Ensuring engineering, design quality, and technical accuracy of drawings, 3D models, material quantities, specifications, procedures
- Reviewing and monitoring all piping deliverables
- Assisting in project decisions
The PMR team within the Wood Nuclear business is looking for a skilled and experienced Project Engineer to join our team supporting our key client EDF, and Nuclear Reactors at their UK plants, on our long term framework. The GSUK team has an annual turnover in excess of £40M, contributing to the wider Wood Nuclear target. The PMR team is split across multiple locations in the UK; from our home office in Knutsford, the client head office at Barnwood and at various plants around the UK. You will be part of a large client lead team at one of the clients stations in the UK, supporting multiple projects within the station project portfolio. Project Engineers will support either Project Manager or Construction Manager in managing allocated work from assignment to close out covering all duties related to work delivery as requested by the Project Manager or Construction
Manager in order to ensure that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner to its conclusion. No direct reports.
The project engineer role may vary depending on the specific assignment undertaken but would typically involve the activities below:
- Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental and quality standards, company procedures and policies and other relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Project Manager with day to day activities required to deliver work in line with the project plan including safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives.
- Facilitate and chair project meetings and regular progress meetings as required by the Project Manager.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including Project Definition Document, Quality Plans and other documents as required.
- Ensure production of technical specifications and support the process of contractor selection and contract placement.
- Review documentation including contractor’s documents and drawings.
- Ensure technical queries are managed in accordance with process and procedures.
- Carry out financial and technical appraisals of project options.
- Perform feasibility studies, site surveys and liaison with designers and station staff as required.
- Prepare work packages including preparation of work order cards and review of contractors risk assessments and method statements.
- Carry out duties of APSA when required.
- Prepare Engineering Changes and manage the preparation of supporting and affected documents.
- Prepare commissioning documents and act as test team leader where appropriate.
- Manage the delivery of assigned small projects, jobs and tasks ensuring that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner in line with the relevant procedures.
- Perform the duties of a field supervisor as required.
- Perform the duties of a nominated supervisor as required.
About Wood Nuclear:
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients andcommitted to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
Wood is currently looking for PMC Senior Document Controller for ADNOC Onshore on Bu Hasa Full Field Development project. Successful candidate must be responsible for below duties;
- Process and record accurately all technical documentation in accordance with agreed procedures and ensure agreed procedures satisfy project, client and regulatory requirements
- Must have independently handle all aspects of Project documentation utilizing various document control practices and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Has experience in handle both Design and Supplier documents
- Monitor progress of in-house and Client reviews of technical data
- Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving
- Establish a systematic and comprehensive Project Filing System
- Produce exception reports, comment overdue reports and any other reports for Project Management review
- Undertake other tasks as required by the Lead Document Controller / Document Control Supervisor
Wood is currently seeking to recruit a competent PMC Senior Civil Specialist to join our ADNOC Onshore team on Bu Hasa full field development project to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidate must perform the below responsibilities;
- Develop and enhance the discipline through implementation of best practice in the area of people management, systems and business processes
- Ensure technical accuracy and integrity of the design engineering carried out by the discipline
- Provide staff resources with appropriate skills for the project and business requirements
- Manage the PMC Civil team objectives and budget
Wood is currently looking to hire an PMC Senior Electrical Specialist for ADNOC Onshore on Bu Hasa Full field development project. Successful candidate must be able to perform below responsibilities and duties;
- Prepare, check, and approve Electrical Engineering and Design deliverables such as single line diagrams, schematics, layouts, specifications, studies, reports, and datasheets
- Perform calculations and system studies (e.g. Load Flow, Short Circuit, Motor Starting, Harmonic, Transient Stability, Power factor correction, Cable sizing, tray sizing, lighitng)
- Carry out technical investigations, produce technical reports, engineering standards, and procedures
- Perform site surveys and define / execute modifications to existing facilities on brownfield projects
- Prepare material requisitions for HV / LV switchboards, transformers, UPS systems, trace heating, other electrical equipment and ELV systems (e.g. Telecom, CCTV, access control, PAGA)
- Prepare sub-contract requisitions specifying installation scopes of work
- Review Suppliers' quotations and prepare technical evaluations and meet with suppliers
- Take responsibility of MR packages, review / approve supplier documentation
- Perform inspection and witnessing of tests on major equipment
- Liaise closely with other functional groups as well as client personnel and participate in meetings and workshops
- Review drawings and document issued by other engineering groups
- Populate and maintain Electrical Database
- Discipline Manager in other project tasks / proposal activities as required
Wood is currently recruiting for a PMC Senior Process Safety / Loss Prevention Specialist to work on ADNOC Onshore - Bu Hasa Full Field Development project located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidate will be responsible of below duties and responsibilities;
- Managing discipline work to the required schedule and manhour allocation, including requesting personnel as identified by the plan, and day-to-day supervision of sub-discipline personnel on the project. This includes approval of timesheets, holiday approval and overtime approval where delegated
- Reviewing the Basis of Design (BOD) and the Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Acting as discipline approver (& originator where necessary) for all Technical Safety deliverables (e.g. philosophies,
- calculations, studies, reports, specifications, datasheets, drawings, etc) whilst following all applicable operational procedures
- Coordinating with all disciplines as necessary in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensuring that other disciplines’ input is incorporated
- Ensure compliance with relevant specifications as well as applicable national/ international regulations, codes and standards
- Liaison with and reporting to Project Management and Client including reporting on work status / problem areas / needs
- Responsible for the review and approval of vendor drawings as applicable to the discipline
- Ensures Purchasing and Estimating Departments have technical information for obtaining costs and availability of Technical Safety equipment and materials
- Ensures quality assurance checks are performed on the project in accordance with Project, Company and/or departmental requirements
- Supervision and responsibility for assuring that assigned engineering and technical personnel are receiving adequate review of their work progress to ensure quality levels are maintained
- Responsible for implementing HSE policy and safety procedures as they relate to the Technical Safety Department
Wood is currently looking to recruit for a PMC Senior Project Control and Planning Engineer to work on ADNOC Onshore - Bu Hasa Full field Development project based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidate must peform below duties and responsibilities;
- Act as a focal point for engineering discipline leads regarding planning, scheduling and progress issues
- Be particularly diligent in recognizing and reporting to Project Management potential problems in all phases of the project
- Ensure that the planning, schedules and systems are integrated to measure, trend and forecast the work, and are in place and managed
- Contribute to the change management process, analysing and reporting planning and schedule impacts to the project
- Updating the proposal schedule to indicate specific milestones agreed upon in the Contract
- Preparing engineering and procurement schedules at varying levels of detail
- Assisting with obtaining alignment between Engineering and Procurement Schedules
- Assisting with obtaining scheduling alignment with key construction activities
- Delivering of weekly and monthly project reports
- Ensuring that Corporate Systems are set up and maintained inline with project schedules
- Periodically updating schedules to include scope changes, latest progress and delivery information
- Assisting with development of Design Change Notices by highlighting impact on schedule, and assist with related tracking and re-baselining effort
- Obtaining deliverables and drawing lists and updates from disciplines and distribute compiled reports
- Developing and distribute project curves of progress, cost and manpower, including planned, actual and forecast figures
Wood is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Engineering background to join our Perth based Maintenance Engineering team. Reporting to the Lead Maintenance Engineer, this role requires execution of assigned and agreed scopes of work for our clients and provides discipline expertise to the business.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with recent relevant experience in a maintenance and reliability environment. Our ideal candidate will be familiar with CMMS audit, master data cleansing, work instruction development and maintenance strategy optimisation and maintenance effectiveness analysis, maintenance development, defect elimination and life cycle costing. If you have a passion for improving the safety and reliability of equipment this role may be of interest to you.
At this time we will only consider applications from Australian citizens, or those with required permit/Visa for this region in place.
Postion specifics and deliverables include:
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific Wood and Client procedures in execution of work activities
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement of procedures, as applicable
- Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments
- Provide discipline technical support to the wider Wood business
- Provide discipline specific input to scope definition and execution for new project work scopes
Wood is currently looking to recruit a PMC Engineering Manager for ADNOC Onshore on Bu Hasa Full field Development project. This position is based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The successful candidate must handle the below responsibilities and duties;
- Competent at managing and leading a large multi-discipline Engineering Team
- Familiar with project work sequence, activities and deliverables for Engineering Disciplines at any project phase with knowledge and understanding of a contract
- Ensures the project Quality Management System supports deliverables preparation and method of execution
- Able to generate and authorise key documents including those directing Engineering strategy and implementation
- Understands and manages the Technical Scope
- Ensures instructions are issued to allow work to progress and facilitates agreement between conflicting requirements and leads way forward
- Able to challenge working method and deliverables and ensures project team know and comply with project scope
- Develops and manages the engineering input to the project schedule and drives the Engineering Team to comply with the requirements, meet milestones and Key Performance Indicators
- Ensures that requirements for Design Verification are identified, scheduled and resourced
- Understands the project Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) issues and ensures these are handled correctly
- Identifies risk and implements mitigations
Wood is currently recruiting for a PMC Senior Instrument and Control Specialist to be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates to work with our client ADNOC Onshore on Bu Hasa Full Field Development project. Successful candidate will be responsible for below duties and responsibilities;
- Design and check all Instrument work on assigned projects
- Execute assigned work in accordance with the applicable Project Procedures, DDI and Standards, including Project Procedures on Safety and Quality Control, within the man-hour and cost budgets and the project schedule targets
- Prepare instrument index
- Develop data sheets, instrument sizing, and prepare material requisitions for all instrument items including Control Valves, Relief Valves, Flow elements, Level instruments, Temperature instruments, Analyzers and DCS / ESD / F&G systems
- Manage Technical Bid Evaluation of all items
- Review Piping Isometric
- Review other discipline drawings such as Equipment datasheet
- Guide the designers for the preparation of Instrumentation drawings and deliverables
- Prepare and check all Instrument drawings / documents and ensure that the quality of design and drawings produced for enquiry and fabrication purposes is of satisfactory standard
- Attend coordination meetings and engineering review meetings with supplier as required
- Assist Procurement Department with the expediting of supplier documents
- Review and approve supplier documents for Instrumentation
- Ensure effective & efficient Inter-discipline coordination including coordination with client engineer
- Review instrument aspects of package unit supplier’s drawings
Wood is currently seeking to recruit a PMC Senior Process Specialist to be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates to work with our client ADNOC Onshore on Bu Hasa Full Field Development project. The successful candidate will be responsible for below responsibilities and duties;
- Ensuring client requirements for applicable work package are incorporated into the process design by the EPC contractor
- Reviewing and approving process engineering technical deliverables produced by EPC contractor for applicable work package in line with PMC Technical Assurance Plan
- Providing PMC / PMT input at EPC contractor led technical and safety design review meetings
- Ensuring adherence to project scope criteria as defined in project management plan (including budget / schedule), and bringing to project management attention any project activities impacting upon these
- Planning, monitoring, and reporting progress for process engineering activities undertaken including obtaining resources from home office as required
- Managing direct line reports on day to day basis
- Liaison and interfacing with other engineering discipline leads and project functions
Wood has an opportunity for an Estimator. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Estimating Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Report to the Section Manager – Estimating, the main function of the role is to support the preparation of proposal and capital project estimates
- Analyze the ITB requirements and project documentation to develop estimates
- Establish the commercial basis for the estimates
- Coordinate and collate inputs from other disciplines for estimates
- Support in risk and contingencies analysis, benchmarking analysis, cash flow analysis and any other activities require by the Manager
We are hiring for a project-based Cost Engineer to ensure that the Management, Budget Holders and Client have clear understanding and visible of the status of project budgets through timely Cost Reports and support data provided on schedule.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a Cost Engineering service to the Manila major projects portfolio / contracts with responsibility for the accurate Cost Time Resource reporting of elements within.
- Management of Contract WBS and CTR development, submission and approvals.
- Development and delivery of Budgets Management, Cost Reporting and Forecasting
- Preparation and maintenance of project cost control structures
- Manage project resource time writing and expended / earned manhours reporting.
- Manage & Operate corporate Business Management Systems and Interfaces
- Monitor and report costs against Project Target Cost Estimates (TCE’s and CTRs)
- Control the Management of Change system– including Change Alerts; Project Change Notices etc
- Prepare CTR reconciliations (project escalations, variations etc)
- Prepare project Cost / Resource reports, Value of Work Done & monthly budget forecasts
- Cost Reporting against client Work Requests / Orders
- Reporting of monthly cost provisions to Wood Finance Group
- Reporting of project budget cost allocations to Project Management
- Expenditure Analysis / Reporting for Major Projects portfolio
- Submission of variation and contract amendment requests and claims in accordance with contract requirements
- Contribute to Meetings, Reports & Communication providing inputs as directed by management
- Contribute to the Project Controls / Cost / Resource Forecasting Meeting as required
- Validation and approval of subcontractor invoices
- At all times maintain and promote a safe working environment
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting for a Completions Engineer.
- Be part of a multi-discipline work preparation team and be responsible for the development of Completions Plans, Procedures, Handover Packs and Instruction in accordance with approved budget, schedule requirements, quality, safety, health and environmental requirements
- Develop and produce quality completions solutions applicable to various aspects of the defined scope of work to comply with relevant codes, specifications and procedures
- Manage an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such, be involved in interfacing with HSSE, engineering, planning, construction, procurement, HVEC and BSP Project Engineering and Operations teams
- Contribute and work effectively in a multidiscipline, multi-work centre team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount. Report to the Lead Completions Engineer
- Be part of the work preparation team to execute the completions certification preparation activities. Review engineering, construction and commission documentation of the project. Schedule work activities in line with the completions execution plan
- Perform data gathering from the various engineering disciplines and be responsible for the engineering data population of the CMS and ongoing data verification over project life. Provide the standard design data sets required for the Completions Management and as minimum provide all equipment tags and associated loops, cable and line lists and Safety Critical items
- Support BSP in identification and definition of the system and sub-system boundaries (LOSH)
- Complete data downloads. Update the completions management database content in line with project change control procedures and verify data quality on completion of import
- Review all project ITRs to ensure that they meet project specification and are aligned with the Completion Management System database
- Liaise with construction and QC inspection personnel to discuss any ITR exceptions are compliant with project specification
- Review inspection test reports for inclusion in Project Mechanical Completions (MC) Handover packages and collation of certification records and system handover documentation
- Liaise with QC personnel to ensure seamless transfer of QC records and knowledge transfer between departments. Liaise with the MC team in preparation for mechanical completion and sub-system handover
- Compile and verify the mechanical completion handover packages in line with the agreed handover schedule. Produce detailed and accurate completion status reports
- Provide daily / weekly updates to the line manager and raise any concerns that may affect handover in line with the project sub-system delivery schedule
- Play an active role in maintaining a safety culture in the performance of completions duties and adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures
Wood is currently recruiting a Principal Civil Engineer with a strong appreciation of and exposure to designing Camps to join our team in Melbourne on a 12 months contract basis. This role is responsible for design, specification and services related to setting up Camps.
- Responsible for the provision of Civil Engineering services in support of project scope of work delivery
- Develop design solutions for a new 100 man plus camp that complies with local laws and regulations, as well as industry and company codes, standards and practises
- Design solutions shall include camp layout, interfacing with existing civil infrastructure roads, drainage and underground services, new camp civil infrastructure including fencing and associated security systems, roads and drainage, area lighting, underground services, building specification and plumbing from containerised units and preparation of workpacks for Construction
- Undertake the role of technical lead to a team of senior, junior and graduate engineers and designers
- Develop project risk registers defining key risks to start-up of the overall project and its constituent projects
- Develop verification requirements to determine the probability of risk occurrence
- Review results of verifications and advise on required mitigations to overcome foreseen risks to projects
- Define requirements for and participate in assurance activities to assess effectiveness in closure of risks.
Wood is currently recruiting Engineer / Senior Engineer - Static Equipment with extensive experience in the oil and gas offhore & petrochemical industry.
- Responsible for supporting the objectives of the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality Policy and Information Security Management Policy by adhering to applicable Procedures and Work Practices while fulfilling of duties.
- Ensure all work to be carried out with a positive attitude towards safety, both in design and in the office environment.
- Undertake Lead Equipment Engineer Role of FEED/EPC within an appropriate multi discipline project.
- Keep up to date with latest industry practices, standards and product development.
- Responsible for the design and approval of all vessels and exchangers on assigned projects.
- Responsible for preparation and approval of project related standards and Ensure that engineering activities on assigned projects are executed within budgeted man- hours and approved schedules in compliance with project procedures, standards and specifications and in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler procedures
- Review and approve project schedules with the Project Engineer and / or Project Planner to see that all dates, rates of progress and design periods are realistic.
- Prepare and approve project specific standards and job notes.
- Prepare requisition index for vessels and exchangers, indicating planned issue date for each requisition. Update and reissue monthly.
- Prepare deliverable index for vessels and exchangers, indicating planned issue date for each deliverable. Update and reissue monthly.
- Prepare and approve general notes for vessels and exchangers.
- Review and approve flow sheets for correctness of depicting of vessels and exchangers, operating and design conditions and piping and instrumentation connections.
- Design and requisition vessels and exchangers.
- Prepare vessel and exchanger drawings as appropriate to the type of vessel and exchanger.
- Review and approve all vessel and exchanger drawings and ensure that the quality of design and drawings produced for enquiry and fabrication purposes is of satisfactory standard.
- Prepare technical bid analysis for vessel and exchangers.
- Attend coordination meetings and engineering review meetings with suppliers of major Static Equipment as required.
- Review document requirements and issue dates for major Static Equipment with suppliers and assist Procurement Department in compiling a Supplier’s Document Index.
- Assist Procurement Department with the expediting of supplier documents.
- Review and approve supplier documents for vessels and exchangers and ensure appropriate distribution thereof.
- Responsible to ensure that all relevant engineering disciplines review and have provided comments on supplier documents.
- Responsible for overall technical management / co-ordination on orders for vessels and exchangers. This includes technical management / co-ordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Review in conjunction with Procurement Department all claims by supplier for an increase in the engineering scope of work.
- Give guidance to client, project engineers, other specialist engineers and inspectors on vessel and exchanger engineering matters. Review vessel and exchanger aspects of package unit supplier’s drawings as requested by the engineer responsible for the equipment.
- Perform inspection where required.
- Ensure that vessel and exchanger engineering operations are complete in accordance with the approved project schedule and within allocated man-hours.
- Advise the Chief Engineer of any slippages and their causes and proposed corrective action.
- Advise the Chief Engineer of any technical problems and unresolved differences with other groups.
- Co-ordinate with Procurement Department and ensure certified drawings are available in time to meet the engineering schedules.
- Notify the Project Engineer or all deficiencies in the flow of data or other basic information required for execution of work.
- Provide progress report information, at the required frequency and with the required content, to the Project Engineer
- Provide information where necessary to estimating the cost of contract changes, Alert the Project Engineer / Project Manager to circumstances considered to be subject to contract change.
- Assist where necessary in the compilation of operating manuals and mechanical catalogues.
- Assist where necessary, in the construction, handover and commissioning of vessels and exchangers.
- Assist in the training and knowledge transfer of vessel and exchanger expertise to graduate and Vessel Engineers as required.
- Perform or assist in the validation of vessel design software as used by Amec Foster Wheeler Engineering
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to form part of our project team based at Long Island Point, Hasting on a 12 months contract. This role would act as the main client interface and manage a team to deliver an EPC project to scope, cost and schedule. Experience with management of fast tracked project delivery and working with previous oil and gas service providers would be preferred.
- Project manage a full EPC delivery team and subcontractors to deliver projects from front end design, through detailed design, procurement, construction, hand over and close-out
- Bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of a project
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Statement of Requirements throughout the phasing of the project from concept, detail design, and site implementation
- Implementation of the company quality management system for the project.
Wood is seeking to recruit a talented and ambitious Assistant Consultant Ecologist to join our Bristol office. We offer an excellent salary package, including a company car for most ecologists, as well as a tailored training programme and great opportunities for career progression.
This is an opportunity to become part of a long established but still growing team of over 70 ecologists, delivering high quality services on projects in a variety of sectors, including transport; renewables; nuclear; other power; oil and gas; industry; waste, minerals; property and the public sector.
Wood is looking for an individual with some knowledge/experience in carrying out baseline ecological surveys, ideally in a consultancy environment. The role would initially be for a 6-month period with a view to make permanent depending on workload.
You will work closely with other ecology team members and with colleagues in other technical disciplines, on a wide variety of projects. This will include helping to organise and deliver surveys and producing/contributing to baseline ecology reports within an agreed project programme and budget. The role is likely to require travel to locations across the south of England and Wales, in support of our busy Bristol and southern offices with occasional travel throughout the UK, dictated by project work.
Wood is currently looking for a HSSE Manager to work on the engineering and project management services for an Unconventional Gas Development Program in Saudi Arabia This role will be split equally between work in our office in al - Khobar and the various sites that form part of the program, so experience in both fields will be required We expect the assignment duration to be for approximately twelve months
We have been awarded contracts by our client for the provision of engineering and project management services for their Unconventional Gas Development Program The program covers current field development in 3 different parts of Saudi Arabia with potential further field developments to be added later as the Program develops and expands The Unconventional Gas development program is focused on increasing gas production via the development of shale gas and tight gas resources in the Kingdom The new sources of gas are intended to displace middle and heavy distillate fuels currently used in power generation within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Manage Client HSSE interface
- Play a primary role in providing guidance, support and advice regarding HSSE issues
- Maintain positive relationships with Client Representatives and Project Management to ensure Client and business needs are understood and achieved
- Monitor compliance against HSSE improvement plans
- Demonstrate HSSE leadership
- Be aware of Client HSSE requirements and Guiding Principles and actively promote adherence with Industry Best Practice
- Identify and raise any areas of HSSE risk to line management
- Assist in the evaluation of, and maintain proactive relationships with, the Supply Chain
- Monitor current project work scopes and ensure HSSE support is suitably resourced
- Ensure robust consultation process with workforce by developing and maintaining strong communication links
- Monitor compliance to HSE standards; include monitoring client HSE requirements; conduct scheduled field visits and inspections; recommend and follow through on corrective actions
- Analyze inspection reports; make recommendations and recognize achievements
- Assist in the investigation of incidents for root cause identification and preventive actionSupport new hire orientation process
- Support managing control of health and environmental hazards and exposures
- Monitor the HSE recognition programEngage in Beyond Zero initiatives
- Participate in HEART and PTSA auditing
- Risk assessments and hazard control measures
- Audit and inspect Monitor quality of HSE program and process tools implementation
- Recognize and reward program support
Wood is currently recruiting for a Contractor to provide Project Planning Control Services for a period of 12 months based in Leicester. You will support the T&D business across substations, overhead lines and EHV cable schemes.
The planning support will include preparing schedules for tender submissions, and providing weekly and monthly progress updates for design and construction schemes.
- Providing planning support to schemes including preparation of tender schedules and submissions in collaboration with the Estimator, Design Engineers and Construction delivery team
- Planning support for Engineering, Procurement and Construction schemes, including weekly and monthly progress updates of contract schedules, critical path analysis, resource profiles, earned value reports, schedule narrative and production norm reports etc
- Commercial entitlement promoted and highlighted to delivery teams
- Ensure all planning and project control activities are delivered in accordance with Wood guidelines and ‘Planning Best Practices'
- Travelling to other locations in the UK to support where required and this will include overnight stays.