Click column header to sort
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Designer / Designer - Electrical with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Experience in FEED or EPC engineering design in Project execution (Desirable)
- Use of Micro station / Auto CAD 2-D and PDS 3-D, Smart Plant 3D , PDMS for Electrical Modelling of raceway, equipment etc.
- Development and checking of 3D models. Generate Engineering 2D Drawings from 3D models
- Participates on Model Reviews as and when required
- Report changes to the Lead Designer / Lead Engineer
- Produces design work in conformance with applicable codes and standards
- Electrical installation design including plant layout, hazardous areas, power and grounding, substation layout, lighting, cabling, schematics and interconnection diagrams, electrical bulks specification. Interpretation of SLD's, standards
- Ability to liaise design interface issues with other disciplines typically piping and civils
- Ability to check engineering design deliverables in a multi-discipline task force based engineering design environment
- Participate in departmental planning for modeling / drafting effort. Interact with Lead Engineers / Engineers for modeling / drafting inputs
- Checks works of other designers for accuracy, completeness and / or conformance flow or circuit diagrams, related data and coordination with other discipline’s work
- Prepares and Checks Bill of Materials in connection with the drawings of his assigned project
- Prepares and checks production lists for requisition of bulk electrical materials
- Function as checker for discipline deliverables per instruction from Lead Designer / Engineer
- Participate in preliminary layout and material take off (MTO) effort for estimation / bid purposes to provide field engineering support. Review of Vendor drawings to ensure consistency with the model. Generate MTO, delivery quality
- Ability to produce deliverables on schedule, of the correct quality and technical content. Ability to liaise with the client on technical issues and resolve conflicts
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer / Engineer - Electrical with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Prepares equipment specifications
- Prepares requisitions for inquiry and purchase of equipment, and materials
- Prepares technical bid tabulations and technical evaluations for equipment materials, bulk commodities and subcontracts in cooperation with procurement department
- Responsible for generating engineering deliverables per project procedures, standards and specifications. Can deliver following clear direction from the Supervisor; completes technical design work to a high standard
- Responsible for inter-discipline interface related to development of project deliverables
- Responsible for vendor document review and providing comments per scope definition, including review of Motor drawings and Mechanical Packages Checking of design deliverables to ensure correctness of the document based on established design procedures / standards. Checking of drawings based on established project procedures /standards
- Directs / observes factory acceptance testing of equipment in cooperation with the procurement department
- Reviews engineering flow diagrams and submits comments to Lead Engineer
- Develops and / or review Control Schematic diagrams, Area Classification drawings, LV & HV Distribution Systems, Electrical Load Lists and Substation Equipment Layouts as required by the discipline
- Should have Field experience and capability to resolve queries and issues raised by Site Construction
- Conversant to work with 3D environment for electrical layouts (PDS software & SPR) and reviewing the Cable Raceway, Earthing, Lighting Layout drawings prepared by designers
- Preparing cable sizing calculations, cable schedules & cable routing
- Knowledge of Software ETAP; capable of preparing System Studies and Relay Setting calculations
- Responsible for preparation of Bulk material MTO (Cables & accessories, earthing material, Lighting & JBs)
- Understands the customer focus with respect to the various contracts (Feasibility, FEED, EPC), Can articulate the commercial impact a design or deliverable will make on a project. Frequently considers commercial impacts in the designs and work done
- Ability to produce deliverables on schedule, of the correct quality and technical content. Ability to liaise with the client on technical issues and resolve conflicts
This is a agency payrolled position.
Reporting to the Country General Manager, and functionally to the Finance Director, this FC need to work closely with the business, and be fully responsible for the finance operation. He/She will be responsible for financial management, month-end activities, budgeting, internal control and to take charge of a finance team. He/She needs to be a business partner with the other departments in various aspects. Overview of Roles & Responsibilities as follows.
- Responsible for the delivery of the end to end monthly close processes and associated Group reporting requirements, in a timely basis and ensure accuracy.
- Manage annual Budgeting and reforecast process.
- Provide active coaching and guidance to the direct reports in the finance team to develop both technical and leadership capabilities
- Defining and developing finance policies and processes ensuring compliance with Group policies and good internal control is in place.
- Completion of the half year and year end statutory accounting packs for Group in line with the timetable
- Business partner to the senior management to manage and drive business performance.
- Ensure monthly schedules are prepared and checked for all key items in the Financial statements.
- Liaison with external auditors on the statutory accounts.
- Work with Tax Agent/team to ensure tax return are filed timely and accurately.
- Work with Treasury team to manage the funding requirement and cashflow of the operation.
Wood is currently looking for a Cost Engineer to work on the engineering and project management services for an Unconventional Gas Development Program in Saudi Arabia. We are committed to managing the program from our Al - Khobar office where the project management team will be based for the duration of the contract. This represents an excellent development opportunity for individuals interested to work in Saudi Arabia, with most assignments expected to be for at least one year’s duration with the opportunity of further extension for the right candidates.
- Leading the development of cost estimates prepared by contractors during Conceptual & FEED phases including developing Estimate Basis Memorandums and Estimate Confidence Packages
- Preparing cost estimates for contract variations including the review and evaluation of contractor submitted variations
- Leading the review and assessment of variations with contractors through to agreement and conclusion of the related variation order
- Working with Quantity Surveyor and Discipline engineers to validate the scope of work, BOQs and MTOs for all variations and additional scope items from the relevant supporting project drawings and obtain BOQs / MTOs endorsement by Company’s discipline engineers
- Analyzing work activities, manpower and GCC productivities in generating new work unit rates with Contractors
- Coordinating with project Commercial to obtain local market quotes and trend to estimate cost for any variations or additional works
- Reviewing / Participating in the preparation of annual client Business Plan and related cost quarterly cost forecasts
- Leading the development of bid check estimates and cost breakdown structure to be used for commercial evaluation and tendering
- Providing analysis of contract payment terms and related cash flow
- Participating in the preparation of Business Cases and in developing required cost justification assessments for approval by Senior Management
- Conducting peer reviews of in - house Project Cost Estimates
- Establishing and implementing Project cost estimating database for benchmarking and reference
- Leading the development, review, analysis and evaluation of costs related to contractor claims and identify potential cost risk events and evaluate related cost impact
- Assisting in the preparation of the final project close - out report and fixed asset register
Wood is currently recruiting Engineer / Senior Engineer - Static Equipment with extensive experience in the oil and gas offhore & petrochemical industry.
- Responsible for supporting the objectives of the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality Policy and Information Security Management Policy by adhering to applicable Procedures and Work Practices while fulfilling of duties.
- Ensure all work to be carried out with a positive attitude towards safety, both in design and in the office environment.
- Undertake Lead Equipment Engineer Role of FEED/EPC within an appropriate multi discipline project.
- Keep up to date with latest industry practices, standards and product development.
- Responsible for the design and approval of all vessels and exchangers on assigned projects.
- Responsible for preparation and approval of project related standards and Ensure that engineering activities on assigned projects are executed within budgeted man- hours and approved schedules in compliance with project procedures, standards and specifications and in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler procedures
- Review and approve project schedules with the Project Engineer and / or Project Planner to see that all dates, rates of progress and design periods are realistic.
- Prepare and approve project specific standards and job notes.
- Prepare requisition index for vessels and exchangers, indicating planned issue date for each requisition. Update and reissue monthly.
- Prepare deliverable index for vessels and exchangers, indicating planned issue date for each deliverable. Update and reissue monthly.
- Prepare and approve general notes for vessels and exchangers.
- Review and approve flow sheets for correctness of depicting of vessels and exchangers, operating and design conditions and piping and instrumentation connections.
- Design and requisition vessels and exchangers.
- Prepare vessel and exchanger drawings as appropriate to the type of vessel and exchanger.
- Review and approve all vessel and exchanger drawings and ensure that the quality of design and drawings produced for enquiry and fabrication purposes is of satisfactory standard.
- Prepare technical bid analysis for vessel and exchangers.
- Attend coordination meetings and engineering review meetings with suppliers of major Static Equipment as required.
- Review document requirements and issue dates for major Static Equipment with suppliers and assist Procurement Department in compiling a Supplier’s Document Index.
- Assist Procurement Department with the expediting of supplier documents.
- Review and approve supplier documents for vessels and exchangers and ensure appropriate distribution thereof.
- Responsible to ensure that all relevant engineering disciplines review and have provided comments on supplier documents.
- Responsible for overall technical management / co-ordination on orders for vessels and exchangers. This includes technical management / co-ordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Review in conjunction with Procurement Department all claims by supplier for an increase in the engineering scope of work.
- Give guidance to client, project engineers, other specialist engineers and inspectors on vessel and exchanger engineering matters. Review vessel and exchanger aspects of package unit supplier’s drawings as requested by the engineer responsible for the equipment.
- Perform inspection where required.
- Ensure that vessel and exchanger engineering operations are complete in accordance with the approved project schedule and within allocated man-hours.
- Advise the Chief Engineer of any slippages and their causes and proposed corrective action.
- Advise the Chief Engineer of any technical problems and unresolved differences with other groups.
- Co-ordinate with Procurement Department and ensure certified drawings are available in time to meet the engineering schedules.
- Notify the Project Engineer or all deficiencies in the flow of data or other basic information required for execution of work.
- Provide progress report information, at the required frequency and with the required content, to the Project Engineer
- Provide information where necessary to estimating the cost of contract changes, Alert the Project Engineer / Project Manager to circumstances considered to be subject to contract change.
- Assist where necessary in the compilation of operating manuals and mechanical catalogues.
- Assist where necessary, in the construction, handover and commissioning of vessels and exchangers.
- Assist in the training and knowledge transfer of vessel and exchanger expertise to graduate and Vessel Engineers as required.
- Perform or assist in the validation of vessel design software as used by Amec Foster Wheeler Engineering
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Designer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Contributing to the delivery of Engineering excellence through:
- Executing assigned scopes of work.
- Supporting and supervising task delegation to team.
- Providing discipline expertise to the business.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Coaching and mentoring as delegated.
- Supervision of Graduate Engineers. Provides input to the performance management of direct reports.
- Manage and supervise direct reports.
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Participate in audits and incident investigations as required.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development.
- Provide discipline support to the business.
- Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments and promote to direct reports.
- Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution.
- Deputising for principal as required.
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to direct reports.
- Executing assigned personal objectives
- Management of third party suppliers in the execution of Engineering delivery.
Wood has an immediate requirement for a Structural Integrity Engineer to be based out of our Perth CBD office. This opportunity is a result of continued success and organisational growth and is an opportunity offering the chance to join a dynamic and technically skilled group, working across all aspects of the business and a worldwide client base.
Our ideal candidate will work across diverse energy sectors, mining and oil and gas, and the project portfolio covers structural integrity management and advanced structural analysis. You will be actively involved in all aspects of structural engineering through the stages of concept, FEED studies, detailed design and decommissioning. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a willingness to travel if required.
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Provide Structural Engineering expertise to support ongoing and new project work
- Preparation of structural risk assessments, and inspection and maintenance plans
- Preparation of structural analysis scopes to support assessment of existing structures
- Ownership of integrity scopes and reporting to the lead engineer/project manager
- Ensure design optimization and application of appropriate codes / standards
- Contribute and work effectively with project team, site personnel and the client as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of state-of-the-art technology and its application through the assessment phase for cost effective and optimum solutions, including application of value added engineering throughout assigned works
Wood is currently recruiting for an Integrity Engineer with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. The main purpose of this role will be to provide integrity engineering services to the Wood client base for pipelines and topsides. The role will be based within the Sir Ian Wood House Office in Aberdeen and may require infrequent site/offshore visits. Typical workscopes included within the remit of the Integrity Engineer are:
- Assessing the results of survey, inspection, testing and monitoring activities and making recommendations to ensure continuing fitness for service
- Anomaly management
- Undertaking Risk Based Inspection Assessments
- Undertaking Fitness for Service assessments
- Providing technical assessment and interpretation of corrosion/inspection monitoring data
- Developing asset integrity management documentation
- Developing written schemes of examination
- Developing inspection workpacks
Wood is currently recruiting for Piping Design Engineer / Senior Piping Design Engineer.
- Design of all piping on assigned projects and prepare project specific standards and job notes
- Sign drawings / documents as originator / checker in accordance with correct procedures
- Support preparation of project standards and procedures
- Ensure engineering and design quality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities etc.
- Experience in more complex piping systems such as lined and jacketed pipe
- Skill in pipe support selection and capable of preparing special pipe support designs
- Execute of assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures and client and projects standards
- Adhere to engineering procedures for design safety and adopting safe attitudes towards engineering design and raising features affecting the safety and integrity of the project with appropriate authorities
- Correct interpretation and implementation of all piping CAD and system related functions in their appointed area
- Check piping bulk MTO and requisitions
- Basic understanding of material management system, stress analysis concepts and applicable codes and standards
- Notify the Project Engineer of all deficiencies in the flow of data or other basic information required for execution of work
- Attend co - ordination meetings and engineering review meetings with suppliers as required
- Assist supervisor with the project progress reports
Are you interested in making it possible? That’s our Wood brand!
If you are excited about making a difference and making things possible; Wood is the place to be.
Due to an increase in work within our Transmission & Distribution business during the remainder of 2019 and into 2020, we anticipate the need for Construction Managers with a strong background in Overhead Lines, Substation and/or HV Underground Cabling Projects to support this growth and are willing to work in either of the following locations: North West, South West, South East and Central Scotland.
- Production of construction plans, coordination of Civil Engineering Support team, procurement of construction materials and specialist subcontracts, and related activities necessary for the successful delivery of the project.
- Establish and lead a civils core delivery team and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Preparation of the project execution plans, including definition of project objectives and strategies, work scope, risk and opportunities, overall work plan and schedule, financial plan, quality and safety requirements etc.
- The administering of the contract agreements between Wood and the client in relation to the construction project
Are you interested in making it possible? That’s our Wood brand!
If you are excited about making a difference and making things possible; Wood is the place to be.
Due to an increase in work within our Transmission & Distribution business during the remainder of 2019 and into 2020, we anticipate the need for Site Managers with a strong background in Overhead Lines Projects to support this growth and are willing to work in either of the following locations: North West, South West, South East and Central Scotland.
Responsibility for managing all the construction activities associated with installation of new overhead lines, cable installation and overhead line refurbishment.
- Maintain control of the efficient running of site at all times
- Takes on management responsibility for all direct reports and ensures the disciplinary process required to address breaches of SHE policy or management systems is applied where necessary
- Responsible for maintaining the program of works supporting the Project Manager in achieving the timescales set
- Has a sound working knowledge of CDM Regulations, ensuring they are implemented throughout the development and construction phases of the scheme
- Drive the “Safety by Design” philosophy through the various investment phases
- Provides a positive SHE leadership approach to all activities on site, actively engaging all employees in continuous improvement of SHE performance
- Take the role of Temporary Works Coordinator for the project and ensure that all certificates and schedules are in place.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Principal Cost Controller (Project Conteols System support) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
The main objective of this staff role is to provide specialist Cost Control expertise for the ongoing development and global roll out of Wood’s Project Controls System.
This role involves working as part of a specialist team with responsibility for ensuring the Cost Control and Cost Management aspects of Project Controls are delivered in accordance with Wood’s global processes and procedures.
The role combines both Cost Control theoretical knowledge and computer systems understanding to ensure Wood’s Project Controls System is developed, maintained, implemented and embedded effectively.
This role involves overseas travel.
- Can act as a Project Controls System Focal point / Functional Expert for Cost Control.
- Act as Cost Control Focal Point to ensure the successful implementation of Cost Control for new system deployments.
- Have a good working awareness of Planning, Work Management and Estimating processes and procedures.
- Assist with supporting Project Controls personnel based in multiple locations.
- Providing expert knowledge on more complex\technical issues relating to Cost Control.
- Promote Wood’s global Cost Control processes and procedures and ensure these are being adhered to on contracts.
- Responsible for conducting requirements gathering on new regions and parts of the business with a view to making recommendations on how systems would be best used.
- Mentor junior Cost team members.
- Engaging other technical teams as appropriate to escalate and resolve problems received from business users.
- Deliver training to end users on the use of Wood’s Project Controls Systems.
- Accountable for the design, testing and sign-off of additional functionality / new features with the system.
- Regular travel abroad on business.Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Wood Quality Assurance systems and processes.
- Responsible for personal safety and working within the provisions and guidelines of the Wood HSE processes.Strong problem-solving skill
- Ability to deal with changing priorities for the team
- Team working with hands on and proactive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver work under pressure
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Motivate and inspire other team members
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and information security, complying with the relevant legislation and company’s relevant policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments (internal and external) where required.
- Define & articulate functional improvements to systems
- Issues shall be highlighted, recorded and actioned where necessary and escalated if appropriate in a timely manner.
- Successful implementation of Cost Control application and processes on new contracts within Wood.
Wood is looking for a Secretary for a project located in Marl, Germany.
- Manage field secretarial activities
- Organise secretarial services ensuring correspondence is distributed, referenced and filed correctly
- Type notes of meeting and letters making the relevant distribution
- Give assistance to the team as for as clerical work is concerned
- Provide site administration services to support the field office in execution of the contract
- Issue requisitions of office furniture, equipment and supplies, according to the needs, control their distribution and be responsible for the maintenance of the furniture and equipment
- Supervise the time recording of site personnel, including production of lateness and absentee reports
- If required, ensure and manage the safekeeping of the site cash float, and the disbursement of petty cash for minor site expenditure and expenses. Any disbursement requires prior authorisation in accordance with Company and site procedures
- Ensure that accounting functions are carried out according to the required procedures
- Receive,register and file of all drawings and engineering data
- Distribute documents within the construction management team and to subcontractors
- Assist in the preparation of field progress reports from a document availability point of view
- Maintain up to date files of procedures, standards, specifications, drawings, requisitions, vendor prints and other technical documentation and maintains up to date control records
- Obtain documents from the client archives where required and ensures proper distribution
Expression if Interest - Wood will shortly be looking for a Corrosion Engineer to strengthen our team in Basra. The successful candidates must reside in the Basra, there is no rotation associated with this position. As such, this is a Local Iraqi National position.
- Data collection and gathering of information of multiple sources as part of performing studies
- Data QA/QC and validation
- Applying NACE recommended practices as well as knowledge of other operators codes
- Carry out Corrosion assessment on pipelines and equipment, preferable software experience (e.g Wood ECE model)
- Review of Corrosion assessment reports, which may include ILI reports, Fitness for Purpose (FFP) / Recommendations for Repair Reports (RRR), ILI raw data, Direct Assessment reports etc as a primary input
- Liaise with the Wood global offices for support where needed but expected convergence with Wood Subject Matter Experts
- Sites visits outside offices as and when required
Wood is currently recruiting for a Instrument & Telecom Designer to be based in Abu Dhabi for a permanent contract.
- Prepare 2D and 3D Drafting and CAD design in AUTOCAD for O&G, industrial and utilities projects (Study, FEED and EPC stages)
- Prepare Instrument Location layouts
- Develop System Architecture Drawing, Loop drawings
- Develop engineering documents working with Engineers, Designers and other designer team members
- Develop Termination, Hook-up Drawings and Installation drawings
- Prepare Network configuration, Telecommunication systems such as CCTV, PAGA, PABX, PIDS, Access Control, LAN systems
- Visit sites for field verification, prepare markups, provide technical support for construction etc.
- Prepare cable schedule, Bill of quantities and MTO
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer (Utilities / Underground) with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Responsible for the design of underground networks (Storm water, Sanitary water, Oily water drainage systems, firefighting systems,) under the direction of the Lead Civil / Structural Engineer.
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned Underground activities are carried out within the stipulated man - hour budgets and time schedules
- Assist in the preparation of project related standards and job notes on assigned projects
- Perform engineering design calculations and prepares design sketches as required on assigned projects
- Assist the civil designers in the preparation of Underground Utilities drawings
- Review, comments on and approves Underground Utilities drawings
- Review and comments on supplier and other discipline drawings
- Attend progress meetings and assists in the preparation of project progress reports
- Advise his / her supervising engineer of any slippages and their causes and proposed corrective action
- Advise his / her supervising engineer of any technical problems and unresolved differences with other groups
- Assist in the preparation of contract requisitions and schedules of quantity for Underground Utilities work on assigned projects
- Liaise with construction personnel and addresses site queries during construction
- Perform such duties as may reasonably be assigned by the lead or supervising Civil Engineer
As the demand for Wood's Civil Engineering expertise continues to grow, an opportunity has arisen for two Graduate Civil Engineers to join our team based in Glasgow. Working within various multidiscipline project design teams, you will contribute to the delivery of the civil engineering design content on a range of challenging projects across various sectors including Industrial and Infrastructure.
These positions will perform a broad range of planning and design tasks for stand-alone water and wastewater treatment, sewer flooding, water and sewerage networks and general infrastructure projects, as well as civil design tasks associated with support of other multi-discipline projects. Duties will include field investigations, preliminary analyses and studies, as well as the development of plans, construction drawings, specifications, design calculations, reports and contract documents. The position will be technically involved in detailed design work, detailed checking of work completed by others, coordination of civil and non-civil designs on multi-discipline projects, as well as resolution of design issues during construction.
- Assisting site based investigations
- Development of designs and liaison with the CAD team
- Completing civil engineering design calculations under the guidance of senior civil engineers
- Development of design solutions
- Preparation of technical reports at various project stages including feasibility, concept and detailed design
- Assisting with the production of construction drawings in CAD
- Working closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Providing input to proposals, work scope, work schedule and budgets
- Providing support to allow the project team in relation to the duties of Designer under CDM including the production of design risk assessments
Wood currently has an opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager to support the Clean Energy (CE) team. This position will be ideally based in Glasgow however other locations will be considered.
This role will have overall direct responsibility for leading the CE business development efforts globally in the pursuit and execution of new work opportunities, meeting CE’s sale growth and business strategies.
The Senior Business Development Manager will lead and coordinate front line business development (sales) activities within the CE service lines in response to market trends, customer buying behaviours and competitor tactics. In addition to create and maintain productive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders, leading to enhanced earnings and reputation.
The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible and accountable for growing the company’s sales globally ; growing our service lines and products with strategic customers and key account sales to existing customers both external and internal.
Key areas of focus:
- To achieve sales and growth goals in accordance with the regional and global sales plans.
- Actively generate new business and new clients, both external and internal through proactive collaboration.
- Leads, coordinates and supports the CE Business development team in executing our global sales plans.
- Engage and expand business and revenue in key accounts and existing clients.
- Development of regional sales plans, work closely with CE’s Leadership Team and the Strategy and Development function to ensure the Sales Strategy is executed.
- Ensure all Sales Processes and Procedures are executed and followed globally.
- Generating sufficient sales backlog and prospect bank to support CE goals and objectives and ensures all opportunities and wins are recorded and managed.
- Management of the business development team and sales pipeline.
Wood has a current requirement for a Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer to join our team in Perth Western Australia.
The successful engineer will be part of busy project team delivering brownfields oil & gas modification projects for our clients.
- Responsible for functional engineering services across our various projects.
- Provide technical support to designers.
- Assist in discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the project teams and clients.
- Responsible for study, design, specification and services related to the engineering discipline.
- Prepare bid clarification questions and handle responses, and coordinate / chair technical aspects of bid clarification meetings.
- Assist in executing and coordinating assignments within agreed budget and schedule.
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, client Design Specifications and procedures, and have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design and analytical techniques.
Wood is currently recruiting for additional Mechanical Engineers to join the nuclear project team in Stockton.
The BEP Joint Venture project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Box Encapsulation Project (BEP).
Mechanical Engineer reporting to the Lead Engineer. This role is responsible for the independent delivery of mechanical handling work packages to include production of technical specifications, mechanical datasheets, enquiry requisitions and technical bid analysis.
- To assist the Package Lead Engineer
- Produce technical specifications, mechanical datasheets, enquiry requisitions and completing technical bid analysis.