Click column header to sort
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting a Document Controller to join our growing team in Brunei. The exciting project will run for at least five years, adopting our world class systems and making use of our extensive global expertise.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the leadership, management, supervision and guidance of the day to day activities for delivery of the Document Control and Information Management scope. This scope will cover deliverables, planning, option selection and economic reviews. This is an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such will involve interfacing with other disciplines, planning, construction, procurement, and client operations.
- Working with the Document Control Lead, the PMT and the disciplines, the Document Controller is responsible for assuring smooth information exchange of the established protocol.
- Responsible for the following DCC functions: Document Control, Vendor Document Control, Record management, Library & Archive and Construction / Site Office Document Control
- Fully conversant with all Contract / Project and Client requirements
- Resolve issues between PMT / disciplines and DCC or bring to the attention of the Document Control Lead
- Ensure QA / QC deliverables submission to client and deliverables are issued in a timely manner
- Coordinate with BSP on general issues related to document control
- Resolve issues within the DCC or bring to the attention of the Document Control Lead
- Be responsible for overall discipline and timekeeping within the DCC
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting for a Lifting Engineer. The primary role is to provide technical support to the onshore engineering team in all matters relating to lifting and hoisting, movement of loads, and will be the focal point onshore for all LOLER related issues.
- Compilation and development of all lift plans that require engineering input, typically, complicated and complex lifting operations for the inclusion in to the construction execution work packs and take part in Planning Stage Risk Assessments (PSRA)
- Advise / assist onshore project discipline and work pack engineers on the technical aspects, suitability and adequacy of lifting equipment for lifting operations
- Control the project lifting management structure and ensure its compliance with corporate procedure
- Act as the onshore construction manager’s representative for all lifting operations which fall under the responsibility of AMEC, ensuring all lift plans are developed in a manner which ensures the lifting operations are carried out within a safe system of work. Demonstrate exemplary HSSE behaviors and be a role model
- Support the offshore project management team, e.g. the Appointed Person and Rigging Supervision in the development of lift plans and task risk assessments
- Ensure HSSE safe working practices and procedures are strictly adhered to. Ensure all lift plans are developed in compliance with LOLER regulations and with client / Amec Foster Wheeler corporate lifting procedures. Ensure the highest quality of workmanship at all times
- Support the development of a suitable and competent work force capable of the safe execution of lifting operations, particularly trainee riggers
- Categorize the lifting operation and record the lift plan number in the work pack
- Identify any potential hazards that may be experienced when the lift is performed offshore
- Develop the lift plan with the involvement of both onshore technical engineering team and the offshore Appointed Person - Moving Loads and the rigging supervision as appropriate
- Advise onshore project engineers and offshore rigging supervision and rigging teams on the selection of lifting equipment to ensure it is suitable and adequate for the lifting operation in hand
- Carry out lifting operation specific desk top task risk assessments ensuring adequate controls are in place to reduce risks to ALARP (final completion of the TRA will ultimately be the responsibility of the offshore rigging supervision). Carry out offshore surveys to determine the requirements for the development of specific engineering lift plans. Carry out technical review of lift plans developed by any 3rdparty specialist vendors and / or contractors
- Participate in and support project safety plans, policies and procedures, project planning stage risk assessments
- Maintain project procedures to align with current legislative requirements and communicate to the project lifting community, lifting incident and accident investigations, and contribute in constructability reviews
- Undertake offshore / onshore lifting surveys as required. Provide lifting and hoisting expertise at project engineering constructability reviews
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Management Accounting Lead to ensure timely and accurate internal financial reporting information of the Management Accounting team. Oversee completion of the overall monthly reporting process by involvement in areas such as:
- Coordinate timing and quality of monthly financial reporting
- Financial consolidation of group and sub - group results, including associate analysis
- Prepare and coordinate the completion of HFM reporting packages
- Analysis and preparation of actual and budget / forecast cash flows
- Oversee month - end tasks of the Shared Services Finance team
- Preparation and posting of general ledger journals
- Preparation and running of various monthly or adhoc Oracle reports
- Provide guidance to the Management Accounting team
- Review and report team performance
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting for a Shutdown Coordinator to join our team in Brunei.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient management of processes and personnel; high level understanding of HSE safe working practices / procedures and their implementation
- React to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones; manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements
- Interpret project procedures and drawings in particular extensive understanding of P&ID's / SLD's / D&ID's etc.
- Produce technical documents and procedures covering all aspects of the completions process
- IT Literate in all major software packages (Word / Excel / PowerPoint etc.); compile accurate data and produce detailed management reports
- Full Conversant with completions management functionality
- Extensive experience of construction / commissioning related activities relative to plant shutdowns and start - up
- Demonstrate experience in similar role or Senior position in Onshore / Offshore plant shutdowns
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving project goals whilst maintain high standards in HSEQ at all times
- Extensive knowledge of the construction process & shutdown planning, its implementation and management. Fully conversant with project management tools
- Experience in the production of detailed procedures / documents / reports
- Experience in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working
- Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures
- Deliver training to personnel within the shutdown team - commitment to develop team members
- Interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels; work both at project and corporate levels
Wood. is recruiting a Project Engineer to further increase the capacity and knowledge base of the well-established Project management department. This will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of Wood. projects.
- The responsibilities for this role can vary considerably depending on scope and size of Project. The typical responsibilities are shown below.
- To support the Project Manager in delivering the Project
- Delivery of Deliverables to meet project schedule.
- Expediting of engineering and design work activities to meet the project schedule.
- Integration of design schedule to procurement and fabrication schedules.
- Focus on delivery of engineering deliverables that meet high standards of design integrity and quality.
- Coordination of disciplines and external contractors to execute all scopes of work
- Development and approval of Engineering Queries and Requests for information.
- Approval of deliverables delegated by Senior Project Engineer /Engineering Manager.
- Focal point for discipline leads for multi–discipline issues that require expediting or resolution.
- Monitor and review engineering progress with Project Services and Engineering disciplines and take action as required to meet schedule, quality and cost objectives.
- Review engineering budgets and performance and initiate control measures including adjustments to manning levels.
- Monitor receipt and review cycle for vendor documents and identify any problem areas.
- To represent the Project Team at Internal and External Project Status meetings.
- Development of Design Change Notices.
- Focal point for interface with construction management team on assigned facilities.
- Manage responses to Site Technical Queries.
Wood is currently looking for an I-Plant Coordinator
- To query, view, print, retrieve and submit engineering and vendor drawings.
- To retrieve new engineering drawing numbers, tag numbers, create new sheet numbers and to perform job tracking/creation functions.
- To get higher revision numbers.
- Submit close-out projects BIs Clearance Certificate.
- Participate in the implementation of established documentation procedures (MAH & Client/SAPMT).
- Maintenance of project drawing #s (new/higher/tag etc..) files in both electronic and hard copy media and processes
- Create, updates and maintains project filing system.
- Receive, process, and monitor/follow-up internal and external distribution of all types of numbers (project related)
- Interface with the Document Control and Reproduction department for reproduction of associated with copy and distribution requirements of hard copy documents.
- Assign numbers and maintain logs for project correspondence
- Coordinate with the project document controller at the time of projects close-out.
- Participate in the meetings, particularly kick-off meeting to address all RTL/DC about drawing nos.
- Emails related to project shall be saved in the MS outlook project folder and also save in MAH server (working folder) and Citadon, if applicable.
- Must demonstrate skills in team building, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills, computer skills – MS Outlook at a highly proficient level, stress management skills, time management skills, and ability in handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Participate in meetings with the Project Manager, if required.
- Upload the soft copies of received drawings nos. of particulars project in the project electronic folder structure in Citadon CW.
- Strictly adhered to latest Client Procedure
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Designer for the Melbourne office on a contract basis to work across a portfolio of brownfields EPCM projects across Onshore and Offshore oil and gas assets.Civil 12D expertise would be greatly valued with current project works including numerous post-earthquake land slip repairs, roadworks, and drainage designs in Papua New Guinea.
- Join the Structural Design Division to deliver projects from scope and through to project completion
- 3D modelling of structural components using PDMS Design, or 3D AutoCAD
- Civil roadwork remediation using civil 12D
- Prepare structural steel installation aids sketches
- Liaising with the other discipline teams to ensure we meet the project outcomes and schedule
- Involved with bid preparation, tender design and other business development support
- Prepare procedural layouts and sequences
The Challenge? Be part of world-class technical teams delivering mining-related environmental services to protect and preserve our water resources. Our Mine Water Treatment Engineer positions are your opportunity to help our clients manage their water resources, reclaim water for reuse, minimize environmental impacts associated with mine water discharge, and restore environmentally impaired sites. Each day, you will support mine closure/remediation projects in addition to mine water treatment projects for active and expanding operations, utilizing your understanding of a broad range of mine water treatment technologies.
You should be a self-motivated, team-focused individual with a minimum B.Sc. (M.Sc. preferred) in Chemical Engineering, Civil and/or Environmental Engineering, with focus on water treatment; have a successful 15 year track record with a focus on mining projects, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each assignment.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with an established global engineering and consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We provide the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career.
Our Mine Water Treatment Engineers:
- Provide technical expertise in mine water treatment and management, including consideration of both surface water and groundwater sources
- Evaluate, select, and apply innovative techniques and procedures for treatment of contaminated water, both surface and groundwater
- Have expertise related to mine water treatment technologies for site-specific mine water drainage chemistry for hard rock and energy minerals mines
- Plan, execute and manage tasks for mine water treatment projects involving field investigations, bench and pilot scale test work, feasibility studies, design, and permitting
- Assist with the preparation and review for plans and specifications for bidding and construction of new facilities
- Understand regulatory requirements related to water resources and interface effectively with regulatory agencies on behalf of clients
- Assist with the development of technical proposals, including statement of qualifications, scope of work, schedule and task-level budgets
- Complete tasks within schedule and budget constraints
- Lead and/or support the preparation of technical reports
- Assist in market development efforts
- Interact with a broad variety of clients and multi-disciplinary project teams across multiple geographies. Participate in project coordination with the electrical, structural, process, instrumentation and architectural disciplines across Wood offices in the U.S. and Canada
- Maintain professional licensure, as appropriate
- Follow company safety standards and site safety standards
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineering Coordinator - High Value Engineering Centre Champion (HVEC) to join our team in Melbourne for a 12 month contract. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and expanding the work share relationship with Wood’s High Value Engineering Centre based in Chennai, India. Previous experience championing the introduction of HVEC with an Indian Office is integral to the role and as such will be strongly considered.
- Coordinates the work share relationship and procedures between Wood's Melbourne and India, Chennai Engineering offices
- Liaises with multiple Project Managers and Project Engineers to align project delivery expectations with the relevant Principal and Senior Engineers and Designers to drive engineering progress through our HVEC office
- Monitors progress of engineering and design work completed on the contract through our HVEC offices
- Monitors all changes of scope and their respective impact on project cost and schedule
- Monitors project progress and achievement of critical milestones.
Til vårt kontor i Stavanger søker Wood en Senior Elektroingeniør med erfaring fra prosjektering av elektriske systemer i brownfield/MMO-prosjekter på norsk sokkel.
Fagavdelingen EICT utfører design, beregninger og spesifikasjoner samt utarbeider tegnings- og dokumentasjonsunderlag for innkjøp, engineering, installasjon og ferdigstillelse. Avdelingen består nå av 54 fastansatte fordelt på våre kontorer i Sandefjord, Oslo, Stavanger og Bergen og innehar en høy faglig kompetanse som vi utnytter på tvers av våre lokasjoner.
Elektrodisiplinen er i vekst, og denne stillingen vil ha en sentral posisjon i disiplinen ved vårt kontor i Stavanger. En viktig oppgave vil være å veilede og støtte andre i elektrodisiplinen. Du vil få mulighet til å videreutvikle deg både faglig og personlig. En mulighet for deg som ønsker en stilling der du fullt ut får brukt din kompetanse og bredde innen prosjektering!
Wood currently has a requirement in for an Engineering Systems ICT Coordinator to join us in Reading on a permanent basis.
- To coordinate IT Systems to meet the needs of Projects executed under Project Operations and manage the interface with IBM IT / WOOD IT Business Partners and Engineering System Team
- To manage and ensure consistency of approach within the overall IT strategy in all Project operational offices, with respect to Systems and related issues
- To develop IS/IT Plans/Strategies to execute complex projects
- To ensure local IT team can respond to the emerging demands from proposals and evolving projects.
- To coordinate operation of data and telecoms networks across UK Operations, ensuring capacity and security
- Coordinate regularly with IT / Engineering systems Team to ensure awareness of project system needs/changes/developments to exploit their use on projects
- Ensure IT procedures, policies and work practices are applied where appropriate and adjusted to cover specific requirements
- Manage service delivery – right system, right time, right place.
- Assist projects with ‘life-time’ systems planning and data hand-over requirements
- Ensure collaboration and workshare environments are aligned and channels are open and utilised to maximise return on investment
- Provide systems knowledge to project discipline user
- Guidance to staff to ensure best techniques are applied when using computer applications.
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients andcommitted to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Engineering Manager with extensive experience in the nuclear industry to join our Decommissioning business. This role will be based in our Birchwood office in the North West of the UK but there will be a need for periodic visits to client sites, as projects require.
The Decommissioning business provides a mixture of high added value consultancy and engineering delivery, to major clients in the UK and Overseas, across both the civil nuclear and defence industries. We are proud to have supported these clients for many years, and our partnering arrangements will enable us to sustain and enhance this support in the long-term. We also deliver a number of projects for other private companies and academia needing decommissioning solutions.
The successful candidate will have proven capability to lead, coordinate and direct a multi-discipline engineering team to deliver complex engineering solutions against demanding milestones for one or more projects. Innovative design is a key component in many of the required design solutions, but this must be supported by sound quality assurance with auditable engineering governance.
Assignment of staff to tasks will be a key requirement, and an understanding of the SQEP requirements of individuals in the team and their development needs are a prerequisite to success. This will be coupled with assuring high quality output for the engineering on the project. Additionally the role will support the Project Manager with respect to costs and schedule.
The project responsibilities will be varied and challenging throughout the project lifecycle, including definition of technical aspects in bidding strategies, through design and implementation in to delivery of commissioned systems ready to support the decommissioning challenge.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team in an exciting and dynamic environment in Staines.
The BDM’s primary role is to focus upon the identification and winning of new business in the Upstream offshore sector, seeking to take advantage of addressable opportunities to grow Wood’s Capital Projects Upstream Offshore business.
Centred in the NEMEA (Northern Europe, Middle East & Africa) Capital Projects business, with a wider international remit and reach to support growth in this sector. The role will functionally report to the Business Development Director (BDD) for NEMEA and be located in the Staines Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Upstream Offshore Projects, with a dual reporting line to the CoE Operations Director. The BDM main objective is to focus on the identification and winning of new business to meet Wood strategic business targets including revenue and client relationship development. In addition assisting and contributing to the shaping of future strategies in the Upstream Offshore Oil & Gas sector.
Primary focus will be upon the development and management of Capital Projects NEMEA prospect portfolio for Studies, FEED’s, Detail Design and EPCM/EPC projects for offshore and upstream oil and gas developments.
The BDM will co-ordinate with other regional BDM’s and execution centres both within NEMEA and across Wood globally (and other service lines as necessary) to fully exploit opportunities, identifying the complementary skillsets/competence/relationships/cost bases which may be advantageous to employ to best position Wood to win the work.
Working with the Regional Leadership teams, the BDM supports all positioning, business strategies, business development, acquisition pursuits, key customer management and proposal activities and ensures they are consistent with Wood’s processes, procedures, strategic plan and business goals for their Region.
The BDM will utilise their market/client/opportunity knowledge to identify any undue risks and/or the win probability to lead to a Bid/No Bid recommendation.
The role ensures Wood is aligned and well ‘positioned’ to nurture new/existing client relationships;
- Provide input to and deliver effective strategies to win new business
- Define new market entry requirements and win propositions, defining the route map to successful pre-qualification and bid submissions and communicate clearly to pursuit and proposal teams
- Develop and detail clear Win Plans to ensure key customer drivers and win themes are captured within our proposal – this includes technical, commercial and contractual aspects
- Provide input to execution plans, including information and intelligence on customer needs, detailing intelligence on the competitor landscape in order to develop compelling propositions to enhance the success of business winning
- Work closely with the proposals teams to progress the processing of customer enquiries, prequalification compilations and bid submissions for clients and projects
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure the needs of the client are fulfilled in a timely manner and any issues resolved
- Inform CP NEMEA Leadership of market conditions, competitors, relationship status and collaborative opportunities
- Develop, maintain and broaden good business relationship with existing and prospective clients
- Ensure Compliance with the Business Ethics Policy, Risk Assessments and Internal Audit requirements, embracing a culture of compliance within the UK business
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Identification, validation and leadership of key prospects and opportunities, in particular for the offshore and upstream Oil and Gas industry
- Facilitate client meetings with appropriate Wood personnel to achieve business objectives and meet client needs.
- Use commercial and contractual acumen to identify barriers to success and enable early assessment of the likely competitiveness of a Wood offering
- Co-ordinate NEMEA input and bring leads early to the Lead Review Meeting and present the opportunity for review
- Provide support to the DBD & CoE Operations Director to aid with accurate forecasting/re-forecasting activities and prospect portfolio management
- Create, review, manage and maintain integrity of all opportunity records in the CRM system to ensure accuracy, governance and compliance.
- Be an ambassador for collaboration by working with the other regional Wood service lines to ensure an aligned, structured and strategic customer approach to business growth and market expansion within the region.
- Accountable for positioning plan compliance for all live and future opportunities.
- Ensure independent customer feedback is obtained by carrying out regular client visits. Feedback to be collated and summarised in a timely fashion and presented back to the Upstream CoE/NEMEA Leadership teams.
- Assist all Country/Contract managers and other operations personnel with regular customer feedback ensuring feedback is analysed, understood and built into improvement plans.
- Identify potential acquisition targets and potential JV partners.
- Establish strong customer network and identify opportunities well ahead of time to allow for sufficient strategy development and positioning to maximise our chances of securing the work. It is expected that such relationships will enable insight to be determined on prospective customer business plans.
- The role will include periods of extensive travel
- Develop a strong relationship with local partners and maximise combined strengths to identify and secure work.
- Develop opportunity win strategies and participate in opportunity execution strategy development
- Be wholly familiar with various Government / State apparatus as it applies to contract approvals and awards as appropriate
- Specialist Designer in 3D Modelling & Detailing of Civil & Structural works
- Must have worked in PDS Frame work plus or PDMS/E3D or SP3D software in 3D Modelling & in Microstation & AutoCAD software in 2D Drafting
- Experience in at least one Oil & Gas project in Civil or Structural or UG Services
- Must have sound technical knowledge in Civil or Structural
- Hands on experience on model review/Clash check in SPR/PDMS platform is advantageous
- offshore oil & Gas experience will be added advantage
- Civil designer -Taking responsibility of engineering of the assigned structures/foundation
- Modeling as per inputs & Extracting /checking of General Arrangement & Detail Drawings
- Reporting to Lead Civil Designer/ Lead Civil Engineer
- Coordination with other disciplines & project
- Meeting the project schedules on submissions of Civil deliverables
- Ensuring all deliverables are comply with quality as per Wood /Client specifications & standards.
- Interpretation of vendor drawings/other discipline drawings for Civil & structural deliverables requirements
Wood is currently recruiting a Staff Project Buyer to join our Procurement team in the Reading office. Candidates need experience in project purchasing in an engineering environment.
As a Project Buyer for Wood you will have ownership of all pre and post-order purchasing activity for major global Oil & Gas EPC projects, from preparing procurement plans, quotation summaries, pricing negotiations and purchase orders through to arranging inspection and final delivery of equipment and materials.
- The accomplishment of all duties delegated by the Manager, Purchasing or Project Procurement Manager
- The procurement of allocated commodities of the required quality at lowest cost consistent with material requisitions, departmental and project requirements and at correct delivery point within scheduled time limits.
- Comply with code of business conduct and ethics, corporate policies, procedures and work practices
- Prepare and issue Procurement Plans and obtain necessary approvals
- Liaise with the Inspection group or other inspection organisation to obtain inspection of equipment and materials.
- Recommend to the Principal Procurement Engineers and Principal Buyers or Project Procurement Manager any necessary visits to Suppliers to apply pressure to maintain or improve performance.
- Ensure the correct finalisation of orders in accordance with project procurement execution plan
- Assist in the settlement of back charges and discrepancies when requested by authorised construction personnel
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager with extensive experience leading Brownfield EPC or EPCM projects. This is a Melbourne based role and would act as the main client interface while leading a team to deliver an EPC project to scope, cost and schedule. Experience with directly managing offshore oil and gas projects will be highly regarded.
- Portfolio manage a team of project managers and engineers to deliver projects from front end design, through detailed design, procurement, construction, hand over and close-out
- Overall responsibility for the financial and technical success of a project
- Main stakeholder engagement and management
- Statement of Requirements throughout the phasing of the project from FEED, detail design and site implementation
Wood is currently recruiting for an Offshore Operator Coach with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry. This position will be based in Equatorial Guinea in Africa.
This position covers the operation of three bridge linked, normally manned platforms and two normally unmanned satalite platforms.
Working on a rotational basis you will report directly to the Shift Supervisor and will be expected to safely operate and maintain our field and its associated equipment within the normal operational and maintenance procedures. You will be expected to support the development of trainees and junior operators, and demonstrate a positive attitude towards safety and all other aspects of the business, in line with Marathons Responsible Operations Management System. (ROMS)
- Set an example to core personnel and visitors with respect to attitude, professionalism and all aspects of MEGPL’s safety culture.
- Demonstrate own safety commitment to all platform staff by working in a safe manner. Engage with other personnel to ensure they deliver the expected standards of safety. Attend site safety meetings, toolbox talks and safety stand downs, demonstrate commitment to safety.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are adhered to over and above utilising the Permit to Work System.
- Carry out Area Authority (Permit Issuer) Role for control of work activities
- Implement the Lock Out/Tag Out system
- Develop and implement Toolbox Talk, JSA and Risk Assessment documentation as needed relevant to the task.
- Participate in Behaviour Based Safey systems to enhance safety performance of all platform personnel and visitors.
- Undertake the role of Emergency Response Team member, Coxswain, First Responder, or other emergency response role assigned by the OIM or Production Supervisor
- Supports ROMS process and Process Safety Management (PSM) systems by personal involvement in activities to enhance performance in Health, Environment, and Safety & Corporate Social Responsibility
Operations Team Member:
- Take an active role in the personal development of team members acting as coach and mentor forJunior operators, trainees and roustabouts.
- Under the direction of the Offshore Shift Supervisor maintain an optimum process with respect to volume and operational availability in all aspects of managing, monitoring and operating the following –
- Production from surface trees (Vetco and Cameron)
- Processing / separation and export of well fluids
- Gas compression and export (turbine driven centrifugal compressors)
- Operation of gas injection facilities/dual service wells
- Produced water treatment
- Operation and manage production of satellite platforms
- Sea water cooling systems – SWLP’s, Strainers and Coolers
- Power generation (turbine driven and recip.)
- Potable water preparation and distribution
- Instrument and utility air compression
- Sewage treatement plant
- Diesel transfer and distrubution
- Perform operations routine checks, assigned scopes of work and respond to plant upsets as directed by the Offshore Shift Supervisor
- Operate the field platform Cranes for cargo and personnel transfer as required under your normal duties.
- Undertake maintenance/PMR activities within operations responsibility, complete in a safe and timely manner and ensure appropriate records kept.
- Take an active role in operations meetings, contribute to daily handovers and ensure everyone is aware of any plant related status, problems and activities for the day.
- Maintain a competency level adequate to fulfil the roles and responsibilities of the offshore operator, taking personal responsibility to develop knowledge and understanding of the field facilities.
- Contribute to the development and review of Operatiosn procedures.
- The Employee commits and is obliged to render services in the position with the Company under the terms and conditions set forth in this Job Scope Description and to carry out the functions that the Company entrusts to him/her at any given time.
- Additional or other duties will be assigned from time to time by the line manager or supervisor as required to meet business needs including personal training and development assignment opportunities.
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting a Senior Instrumentation Engineer to join our growing team in Brunei. The exciting project will run for at least five years, adopting our world class systems and making use of our extensive global expertise.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the Control and Automation Engineering. This will include producing, design reports, data sheets, specifications, F&G mapping and C&E. This is an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such, will involve interfacing with other disciplines like, planning, construction, procurement, HVEC and client operations.
You will be expected to work in a multidiscipline team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount. Amec Foster Wheeler is looking at a right first-time approach and as such, we are looking for candidates who can rise to a challenge and are interested in being part of an innovative and driven team.
- Execute all Control and Automation Engineering activities
- Maintain technical integrity
- Deliver and support a strong HSE culture
- Work within budget and schedule limits
- Assist other disciplines to achieve their goals
- Support Management where required
- Participate in cost and schedule estimates
- Plan work in alignment with project schedule
- Monitor and report progress using ascribed system
- Drive innovative solutions to reduce cost and schedule
- Supervise any 3rd work carried out
- Participate in relevant meetings, such as HAZOP, SIL, C&E, Design Reviews and PEER Reviews
- Take full cognizance of Health, Safety and Environmental issues
- Liaise and interact with other disciplines to ensure overall project goals are met
- Advise management of variations in a timely manner
- Utilize suitable technology to increase efficiency
- Be fully conversant with Process safety and ensure its implementation within the Control and Automation design
- Ensure all work reflects the context of a Brownfield Rejuvenation Project
- Support the Lead Control and Automation Engineer supervising younger engineers and graduates
- Support training requirements for graduates and team members
- Ensure all deliverables are aligned with company and client procedures and national standards
- Ensure documents are originated, checked and approved by suitable competent personnel
- Keep up to date with latest procedures, client requirements and legislation
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting a QA / QC Manager to join our growing team in Brunei. The exciting project will run for at least five years, adopting our world class systems and making use of our extensive global expertise.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the leadership, management, supervision and guidance of the day to day activities for delivery of the QA / QC scope. This scope will cover deliverables, planning, option selection and economic reviews. This is an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such will involve interfacing with other disciplines, planning, construction, procurement, and client operations.
- The candidate shall have a dedication and commitment towards quality excellence
- Responsible for the overall management and administration of Contract’s Quality and Management System processes
- Oversee all inspection techniques