Click column header to sort
We are looking to recruit two key positions to support our growth in international ESIA works and need to recruit a number of staff with varying levels of experience within this broad requirements. We're looking for experience in the management of EIA’s or ESIA with a strong track record in the oil and gas sector.
Post will be based in the UK (initially Reading) but experience of delivery of non–UK projects is essential, ideally this experience will include works within the Middle East. This should include projects undertaken both in-line with IFC performance standards and to local national legislative regimes.
Wood is currently looking for a Cost Engineer to work on the engineering and project management services for an Unconventional Gas Development Program in Saudi Arabia. We are committed to managing the program from our Al - Khobar office where the project management team will be based for the duration of the contract. This represents an excellent development opportunity for individuals interested to work in Saudi Arabia, with most assignments expected to be for at least one year’s duration with the opportunity of further extension for the right candidates.
We have been awarded contracts by our client for the provision of engineering and project management services for their Unconventional Gas Development Program. The program covers current field development in three different parts of Saudi Arabia with potential further field developments to be added later as the Program develops and expands. The Unconventional Gas development program is focused on increasing gas production via the development of shale gas and tight gas resources in the Kingdom. The new sources of gas are intended to displace middle and heavy distillate fuels currently used in power generation within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Leading the development of cost estimates prepared by contractors during Conceptual & FEED phases including developing Estimate Basis Memorandums and Estimate Confidence Packages
- Preparing cost estimates for contract variations including the review and evaluation of contractor submitted variations
- Leading the review and assessment of variations with contractors through to agreement and conclusion of the related variation order
- Working with Quantity Surveyor and Discipline engineers to validate the scope of work, BOQs and MTOs for all variations and additional scope items from the relevant supporting project drawings and obtain BOQs / MTOs endorsement by Company’s discipline engineers
- Analyzing work activities, manpower and GCC productivities in generating new work unit rates with Contractors
- Coordinating with project Commercial to obtain local market quotes and trend to estimate cost for any variations or additional works
- Reviewing / Participating in the preparation of annual client Business Plan and related cost quarterly cost forecasts
- Leading the development of bid check estimates and cost breakdown structure to be used for commercial evaluation and tendering
- Providing analysis of contract payment terms and related cash flow
- Participating in the preparation of Business Cases and in developing required cost justification assessments for approval by Senior Management
- Conducting peer reviews of in - house Project Cost Estimates
- Establishing and implementing Project cost estimating database for benchmarking and reference
- Leading the development, review, analysis and evaluation of costs related to contractor claims and identify potential cost risk events and evaluate related cost impact
- Assisting in the preparation of the final project close - out report and fixed asset register
We have an excellent opportunity for a stakeholder engagement/communications specialist or planner with postgraduate experience to join our successful and well-respected consultation and stakeholder engagement team in either London or Bristol.
The role would see you delivering consultation, stakeholder engagement and communications strategies for infrastructure projects and developments across the UK and joining a growing team of specialists within this discipline.
You would support the implementation of best-practice consultation, stakeholder engagement and communications strategies on behalf of both public and private sector clients for some of the most high-profile projects in the UK.
This role wound involve working on an exciting portfolio of well-known projects for developers such as National Grid and Heathrow Airport as well as agencies such as the Planning Advisory Service and the Homes and Communities Agency.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and to shape your future career within one of the country’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies.
You will be responsible for supporting the consultation and stakeholder engagement team in the development and implementation of consultation strategies for external clients, the delivery of community and wider stakeholder consultations and engagement events and the production of communications materials and reports.
The role requires a good understanding of the requirements for consultation, communications and engagement with a range of stakeholders, good written and verbal communication skills, efficient time management and the careful handling of client relationships.
Your main responsibilities within this role would include:
- Assisting with the production and implementation of stakeholder engagement strategies, advertising strategies and social media strategies
- Supporting internal and external engagement, consultation and communications teams in the development and delivery of consultation material
- Formulating and attending programmes of public drop-in consultation events, working within specific budgets and timeframes and coordinating internal and external colleagues from all technical disciplines
- Preparing communication materials such as web copy, brochures, newsletters and exhibition boards
- Assisting with analysing consultation feedback and writing consultation feedback reports
- Supporting the day to day management of client relationships and external agencies
Wood is currently recruiting for a Distributed Control System (DCS) Engineer with automation and control system design experience preferable in the Nuclear industry.
The main duties and responsibilities of the DCS Engineer will be :
- To develop the detailed technical solutions typically associated with the replacement of existing /obsolete Distributed Control Systems
- To define scopes of work, costs and schedules
- To support the transition from concept/FEED to execution.
- To implement engineering solutions typically required to solving obsolescence, disaster recovery, cyber security and technology road maps aligned with OEM development plans
- To provide input to project execution planning
- To undertake site surveys, confirm accuracy of existing documentation
- To attend customer meetings such as the kick off, progress meetings, technical clarifications, queries, close out and lesson learned sessions
- To typically act as the interface between the project and customer organisation at a technical level
- To coordinate, expedite and undertake the review of Vendor documentation in accordance with project procedures
- To prepare Test Procedures
- To prepare Detail Design Specifications
- To prepare DCS configuration
- To prepare HMI configuraiton
- To promote and comply with Wood and Client’s HSSE policies and procedures
- To champion of Wood's Quality Program and Procedures
- To take reasonable care of your own health and safety and of others who may be affected by your actions
- Not to misuse any equipment and report any damaged equipment
- To report all injuries, incidents and near misses and to proactively support our behavioural based observation system
Applicants must be British or EEA national and have resided in the UK continuously for a minimum of 5 years and be eligible for National securtiy clearance.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Measurement Engineer based in the Clean Energy offices in Glasgow.
The principle responsibilities of this post include:
- On and offshore meteorological (met) mast, data logger and instrumentation installation, commissioning and operations & maintenance.
- On and offshore remote sensing equipment deployment and maintenance.
- Data recovery, screening and reporting.
- Power performance testing equipment installation and commissioning.
- Meteorological equipment pre-assembly, testing and maintenance.
- Project management duties, including:
- Proposal and report writing.
- Production of safe systems of work documentation.
- Equipment specification and procurement.
- Liaising with Client.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer - Process with relevant experience in the refinery, oil and gas and petrochemical industry.
- Prepare and check PFD and HMB
- Prepare and check P&ID, UDD, MSD, PSFS and C&E diagrams
- Review and check the design for vessel, pump, line and control valve as per standards and tools
- Review and check the safety valve relief load calculation (as per API standard)
- Review and check data sheets for equipment, packages, instruments, CVs and PSVs
- Prepare design basis, philosophy and control narrative
- Conduct dynamic simulation study, transient study, surge study, Minimum Metal Design Temperature (MDMT) study, etc.
- Conduct depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines, vendors and client
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. Represented by Amec Foster Wheeler E & I GmbH in Germany, Wood employs over 40 employees across four offices.
Our key activities lie in Engineering, EHS Consulting and Infrastructure and focus on servicing the supply chains of our clients in industrial, chemical, pharmaceutical, infrastructure, energy and mining sectors as well as clients in the public domain.
It is our aspiration to offer technically outstanding solutions through dedicated teams and to be a service provider who enjoys a high level of trust among its customers, who is a reliable employer and who values investors as partners.
For our in office in Kaiserslautern we are currently seeking a Practice Lead for Technology Services.
As the lead of our technology services team, your main focus will be on the conception of individual software solutions in the web and mobile service area. Requests from clients and internal teams will be analysed by you and solutions created and designed.
Within an international team you will lead and shape our technology services practice area. Your main activities will include:
- Liaising with our clients in this practice area;
- Developing project ideas and individual solution designs;
- Leading an agile development team;
- You will take on the conceptual responsibility for the development of solutions in the area of web and mobile applications;
- Working with our other practice areas leads you will develop data management solutions for each practice area;
- You will develop your team and our client base.
Wood is currently looking for a Principal Material Selection & Corrosion Engineer to work on the engineering and project management services for Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- Provide expert input in material and corrosion technology to Company engineering studies
- Prepare and issue engineering corrosion philosophy and corrosion management plans
- Advise equipment, valves, and piping material selection based on internal and external corrosion
- Prepare material selection reports and perform corrosion rate calculations
- Prepare material specifications for pipes, piping components, valves, and mechanical equipment
- Provide input to, review and approve material selection diagrams
- Review material selection diagrams of vendors, licensors and third - parties
- Prepare painting specifications, coating specifications and insulation specifications
- Ensure that all produced deliverables are complied with QA / QC and ISO System requirements of the Company
- Carry out, review, approve and / or supervise study and design work using Company and Client design methods, standards and data, to a high quality and in accordance with Project requirements
- Ensure that Company and Client’s Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Procedures are complied with
- Actively support business development through participation in professional conferences, direct business development activities and client relationship building
- Travel to site, if required
Due to continuing success in London and the South-East, we are looking to recruit a Consultant to play a key role providing support in Wood’s Climate, Resilience & Sustainability (CRS) Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the continued success and growth of a reputable and successful team and contribute to a wide range of high-profile projects across Wood’s business. You will have a strong academic background in the fields of: climate resilience; adaptation; energy; carbon management and / or sustainability.
A key feature of the role will be supporting Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for climate change resilience and mitigation. You will be working with a wide range of clients including some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK. Beyond this your role will see you being responsible for providing support to the Environmental Assessment team, delivering Climate, Resilience & Sustainability consultancy services.
You will join an enthusiastic and supportive team and will experience a challenging and fulfilling working environment. There are significant opportunities for ongoing and structured career development within the Climate, Resilience & Sustainability field and across Wood’s wider Environment & Infrastructure Solutions consultancy business.
The post holder will be required to visit client premises and Wood’s other offices and a full driving licence would be desirable although not essential.
Wood Enviroment and Infrastructure Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Consultant to work in either our London, Reading, Bristol, Edinburgh or Brussels office.
Our Environmental Policy and Economics Team is at the forefront of providing policy, technical and economic advice on the development and implementation of environmental policy and business response to policy at a strategic level. We work for a variety of customers, such as the European Commission, international institutions / development banks and UK Government Departments and Agencies, as well as for industry trade associations and individual companies. Our projects help to directly influence the development and improvement of environmental policies in the UK, EU and beyond.
We have a long track record and an exciting portfolio of contracts and frameworks on policy development at an EU and UK level. This is an opportunity to join one of the top consultancies involved in supporting development and implementation of European and national environmental policy.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in helping to expand our climate change mitigation policy work. It will involve winning, leading and delivering projects that influence how climate change mitigation and other policy is developed and implemented at a national and international level. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams, providing policy development and implementation; evaluation of policies and technical measures; cost-benefit analysis; model development; stakeholder consultation; report writing and verbal presentation.
From the outset you will be tasked with growing our existing pipeline of opportunities and supporting project delivery, relating to energy and climate mitigation. You will have experience of working in multidisciplinary teams, as well as being a self-starter who is able to balance workload effectively.
Wood is currently recruiting a Graduate Electrical and Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Engineer to join our multi-discipline project engineering team in Newcastle. We have a vacancy for an assistant consultant level electrical and C&I design engineer.
Whilst based in our Newcastle office located in Gosforth, you will assist with the delivery of the electrical, instrumentation and control design content of challenging industrial projects for our Clients within the utility, pharmaceutical, water and waste industries, and for process, chemical and general industrial companies and contracting organisations throughout the UK and beyond.
Working as a member of various multi-discipline project design teams, initially under the supervision of a discipline lead engineer, you will contribute to the project design input at all stages from feasibility and optioneering through to the production of detailed designs for procurement and construction. Your varied duties will range from surveying and reporting on existing electrical and C&I installations, assisting with the production of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), detailed electrical installation designs and procurement documentation including User Requirement Specifications and witnessing equipment acceptance tests. You will be supported in your technical and professional development by senior staff and our active early careers group.
Wood Plc,Intelligent operations team, Automation and Control is looking for an innovative and solutions-oriented Software Developer with a Chemical Engineering or Flow Assurance background and focus area. You will find a challenging and rewarding work environment with unlimited growth potential! This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates and those looking to make a change in their careers with advancement opportunities. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to maintain, modify and test changes to existing software programs and products as well as develop or contribute to new modules or functionality in the existing software.
As a member of Intelligent Software Solutions Group, the primary duty is to provide innovative software products for the oil and gas industry. The candidate for this position will be required to:
- Use both software development and engineering knowledge to help drive the design and usability of our software products
- Improve and enhance our current software suite by focusing on either:
- User interface improvements and enhancements for an improved user experience
- Backend development including core architecture for continuous improvement
- Maintain existing codebases and technologies and developing or maintaining unit tests to ensure code is bug free and backward compatible
- Support and troubleshooting requests from internal and external users
- Liaise with internal development teams and end users to ensure development is in line with the broader company goals and features requests are appropriately prioritized and resolved
1. Production and checking of common electrical design deliverables including:
- Single Line Diagrams
- Block Cable Diagrams
- Schematic/Connection Diagrams
- General Electrical Equipment Layouts including Sub-Station Layouts
- Lighting Layouts
- Earthing Layouts
- Hazardous Area Layouts
- Cable & Drum Schedules
2. Experienced in the activities, procedures, and methods associated with electrical systems design development including:
- Cable Scheduling and Routing Design (above and below ground)
- Lighting Design (including lighting design software application)
- Earthing Systems
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Electrical Bulk Material Take-off and Requisitioning
3. Competent practitioner in the application of Industry standard CAD systems (AutoCAD/MicroStation) for the production of 2-D electrical drawings
4. Basic awareness of international design standards e.g. IEC/CENELEC /ATEX (European) and ANSI/NEC (American).
5. Experienced in electrical design applications in a 3-D model environment via industry standard 3-D CAD modelling systems (SP3D)
Wood is currently looking for Senior Design Safety Engineer to work on the engineering and process design services in al-Khobar offices in Saudi Arabia. This is a full-time position and we are looking for someone that has good experience across all features of Design HSE, but especially risk assessment, engineering design reviews and HAZOPs. This role will be working across a number of projects that run across the full scope of project delivery
- Preparing and executing process safety activities and deliverables including HSE Philosophies, HSE Plans, consequence modelling, HAZOP, HAZID and SIL
- Writing Health and Safety Plans and Philosophies
- Reviewing project documentation
- Conducting safety studies and risk assessments both qualitative and quantitative
- Conducting process safety reviews and audits
- Participating in HAZOP, HAZIDs and SIL reviews, sometimes as Chairman
- Overseeing all process safety issues and deliverables primarily during the FEED and the detailed design phases of projects
- Meeting project deadlines and milestones for deliverables
- Liaising with project management and client
- Interpret process safety related legislation and standards
- Conduct technical work within budgetary and time constraints
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Recruiter to be based in Manila to provide an integrated HR service aligned to achieving business objectives while effectively representing the HR function and AMEC Foster Wheeler’s values.
Areas of responsibility will extend across Philippines and international work locations. Contribute to and support the business unit and HR function, as an integral member of each, in the achievement of objectives linked to business strategy, growth and development.
- Provide end to end recruitment activities, including obtaining requisition approval, advertising, screening of candidates, conducting interviews and reference checks
- Ensure all HR related activities comply with the local labour legislation in the Philippines
- Assist with the planning and execution of events such as interview days and career fairs
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies and provide candidate feedback as required
- Accurately match candidate skills with role requirements, taking initiative to explore particular areas of importance or relevance with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Maintain a high level of candidate care with the aim of continuously building a talent pool to draw on in situations of bulk recruitment
- Maintain open and proactive lines of candidate communication, ensuring a positive candidate experience for all, regardless of the outcome of their application
- Confidently make offers of employment and coordinate negotiation process between the candidate and business. Interface with P&O on contractual queries and coordinate response
- Proactive in ontaining accurate forecast data and developing and maintaining a pipeline of suitably qualified and available talent for current and future projects
- Handle the pre-boarding cycle and activities, which include, but are not limited to, completion of the pre-employment document / requirements and the creation of 201 file of new hire, logistics arrangement etc.
- Manage recruitment process and maintain up to date / accurate data in the company applicant tracking system
- Assist the P&O Delivery Manager in formulating resourcing strategies for all business locations on an ongoing basis
- Develop a strong network of contacts across external stakeholders, especially recruitment agencies
- Coordinate with benefit providers regarding enrolment of new hires, deletion of leavers and updating of existing employees’ data
- Prepare and report as required, such as headcount, attrition and demographic etc.
- Administer the company welfare, benefit and insurance schemes including periodic reviews and updates
- Participate in HR related surveys and market research and keeping abreast with market trends and policies
- Able and willing to roll up one’s sleeves and do what it takes to deliver results; willing to handle both routine tasks and be an agile learner taking on new role and responsibilities
- Participate in team meetings and maintain regular communication with all applicable team members related to priority openings, future staffing initiatives and status of all applicants in process
- Be an active role model and lead by example to promote the Amec Foster Wheeler values and Code of Business Conduct
Wood is currently recruiting a Senior Project Control Engineer with extensive experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry.
- Prepare Level 1 / Level 2 schedules along with Schedule Basis Memorandum at Proposal stage along with project controls execution plan
- Lead Project Control effort on a project from set - up to handover
- Analyse as - sold and convert to budget
- Prepare Level 3 schedules in Primavera along with Schedule Basis Memorandum
- Update schedules & analyse critical paths. Provide narrative and provide mitigation actions
- Set - up progress measurement system with budgets and ensure consistency with project budget
- Measure progress using progress measurement system and prepare progress / productivity reports
- Review and update progress measurement system
- Analyse variations in progress & productivity and provide reasons for shortfall in progress and productivity
- Collate and prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare manhour reports, staffing plan, rostering and cost reports
- Generate status and exception reports
- Support change control and risk management
- Support project invoicing
- Support Corporate in preparing various reports
- Any other tasks assigned by the project or department
Wood is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Building Services in one of our Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Reading or London offices.
The candidate will be a competent professional with both practical and leadership experience with the following, associated with mechanical building services systems and associated sub-systems:
- Undertaking and leading concept and detailed designs (assessments, calculations, schedules and drawings)
- Undertaking and leading condition survey assessments
- Preparing and reviewing technical notes, reports, detailed drawings and specifications
- Providing technical advice, guidance and support
- Contributing to design projects nationally
- Committed to sustainable design with knowledge of current techniques and technologies as applied to own discipline and wider building services
- Monitoring of works onsite for technical compliance.
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Engaging effectively with architects, other design team members and external parties at the highest level Mentoring staff and coordinate delivery of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent communication skills both internally and within the design team environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, representing Wood., at external meetings and at presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written, sketch and drawn forms to people at all levels.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Competent user of industry standard design and calculation software (e.g. HEVACOMP, IES or TAS and thermal modelling)
- Competent user of NES specification software.
Standards, Regulations and Procedures
- Competent in the application of British (European) Standards, UK legislation (Health, safety, security and environmental), Water Bye Laws, Building Regulations, energy conservation, low carbon technologies and CIBSE Design Guides
- Competent in the application and management of design and quality assurance procedures.
- Capable of planning and managing complex projects from concept through completion to deliver required financial performance
- Commercially aware with an appreciation of capital and whole life cost.
- A can do, hands on approach, able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload to meet project needs
- Willing and quick to adapt to project/team needs and learn from experience
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative approach to multidisciplinary design, willing to engage across the design disciplines
- Organised and methodical but open minded approach to the design process
- Significant, demonstrable experience in a design consultancy environment
- Portfolio of relevant work demonstrating required competencies across broad sectors including; industrial, defence, education, commercial and healthcare.
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients andcommitted to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment
Wood is recruiting for a Machinist to be based at our Birchwood Park offices.
- To work as part of the workshop team which includes machinists, fabrication and welding
- To be flexible to help in other areas besides machining if required.
- To work with the workshop manager and project teams / engineers to understand project needs for the components being machined to ensure appropriate components are manufactured
- To support the workshop manager in estimating hours to manufacture components.
- To manufacture one off or small batches of parts.
Wood is seeking to expand and develop its existing successful Transport, Planning and Design team within its Environment and Infrastructure Solutions business based in Birmingham and Leamington Spa. We are looking for a dynamic team player to support the development of the Traffic and Highway Engineering capability in either office.
Key private and public sector clients include organisations such as The Crown Estate, Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Homes England, National Grid, and a wide range of Local Authorities and private developers.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Your role will involve the design development of traffic engineering projects from feasibility, outline design through to detailed design and implementation. Your role will also be to support senior staff members in bid preparation and to develop and mentor junior staff. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing traffic engineering and sustainable transport projects from feasibility through to detailed design and implementation
- Supporting senior staff with the preparation of bids and fee proposals
- Preparing technical reports, drawings and be able to present to client/stakeholders
- Ensuring technical content and deliverables are in line with project briefs and Wood’s Quality Management System
- Being a point of contact for client/stakeholder engagement
- Liaising and coordinating projects between disciplines and other Wood offices
- Undertaking health, safety and welfare and fulfil Designer duties under CDM 2015
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting for a Completions Engineer.
- Be part of a multi - discipline work preparation team and be responsible for the development of Completions Plans, Procedures, Handover Packs and Instruction in accordance with approved budget, schedule requirements, quality, safety, health and environmental requirements
- Develop and produce quality completions solutions applicable to various aspects of the defined scope of work to comply with relevant codes, specifications and procedures
- Manage an end to end rejuvenation scope and as such, be involved in interfacing with HSSE, engineering, planning, construction, procurement, HVEC and BSP Project Engineering and Operations teams
- Contribute and work effectively in a multidiscipline, multi - work center team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount. Report to the Lead Completions Engineer
- Be part of the work preparation team to execute the completions certification preparation activities. Review engineering, construction and commission documentation of the project. Schedule work activities in line with the completion’s execution plan
- Perform data gathering from the various engineering disciplines and be responsible for the engineering data population of the CMS and ongoing data verification over project life. Provide the standard design data sets required for the Completions Management and as minimum provide all equipment tags and associated loops, cable and line lists and Safety Critical items
- Support BSP in identification and definition of the system and sub - system boundaries (LOSH)
- Complete data downloads. Update the completions management database content in line with project change control procedures and verify data quality on completion of import
- Review all project ITRs to ensure that they meet project specification and are aligned with the Completion Management System database
- Liaise with construction and QC inspection personnel to discuss any ITR exceptions are compliant with project specification
- Review inspection test reports for inclusion in Project Mechanical Completions (MC) Handover packages and collation of certification records and system handover documentation
- Liaise with QC personnel to ensure seamless transfer of QC records and knowledge transfer between departments. Liaise with the MC team in preparation for mechanical completion and sub - system handover
- Compile and verify the mechanical completion handover packages in line with the agreed handover schedule. Produce detailed and accurate completion status reports
- Provide daily / weekly updates to the line manager and raise any concerns that may affect handover in line with the project sub - system delivery schedule
- Play an active role in maintaining a safety culture in the performance of completions duties and adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures