Click column header to sort
Wood is currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Senior Supervisor for a TAR in Equatorial Guinea.
1. Supervise and assign work to the housekeeping supervisory staff.
2. Replace and act on behalf of the housekeeping manager while on leave.
3. Deliver necessary NVQs, JSAs, SOPs trainings to all housekeeping staff.
4. Initiate and implement procedures on how to improve the quality of housekeeping and laundry
5. Program effective delivery of tool box talks and other safety meetings.
6. Assist the housekeeping manager in all aspects of housekeeping and laundry activities including
solving customers' concerns.
7. Carry out instructions issued by the housekeeping manager.
8. Relay and disseminate company policies to the employees and to make sure these policies are
properly adhered to and carried out.
9. May be required to help management and HR in solving employees’ issues.
10. Ensure safe working methods and practices are being adhered to by the housekeeping staff at all
11. Attend and follow all trainings delivered by Marathon, General Services Group and housekeeping
12. Supports Marathon's Global Performance System (GPS) and Process Safety Management (PSM)
through personal involvement on activities to enhance performance in Health, Environment, Safety
and Corporate Social Responsibility.
13. May be required to serve as an active member in one or more of the Emergency Response Teams,
e.g., Fire Brigade, etc.
14. The Employee commits and is obliged to render services in the position with the Company under
the terms and conditions set forth in this Job Scope Description and to carry out the functions that the
Company entrusts to him/her at any given time.
15. Additional or other duties will be assigned from time to time by the line manager or supervisor as
required to meet business needs including personal training and development assignment
16. Job Description will be reviewed periodically to meet the needs of the Business.
Wood is currently recruiting for a IT Business Partner with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry
Reporting to a Senior Business Partner within the IT Business Partnering group, the Business Partner is the IT focal point for the business and is responsible for performing numerous functions to support the delivery of IT to the businesses within Wood.
The role works in unison with other IT Business Partners, Senior IT Business Partners, IT Directors and outsourcing partners to deliver a single repeatable IT experience while encompassing Business Group or Function specific requirements. Collectively the Business Partners support the delivery of the IT Strategy and Services to the global Wood business, and ensures the IT and business strategies are aligned.
The Business Partner develops and nurtures strong working relationships with middle management and key stakeholders within their assigned business and are recognised as IT leaders.
Working with the other Business Partners they will develop a strong team of Business Partners to collectively provide the business with a single point of focus for all IT matters.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Document Controller with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry, to be based at the AEGIS Ashore missile defence complex in Poland, based on a 6/2 rotation.
- Providing discipline expertise to the business.
- Develop in accordance with Competence Assurance Management System (CAMS) and yourEKA development tool.
- Executing assigned scopes of work.
Key Accountabilities & responsibilities
- Interact with multi-discipline engineering teams.
- Coaching and mentoring Document Control Assistants / Associate Document Controllers as delegated.
- Demonstrate understanding of and work to discipline and / or project specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement. Participate in audits as required.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Provide discipline support to the business.
- Actively progress to achieve Senior Document Controller position (if desired).
- Ensure awareness of document control initiatives and industry technology developments.
- Showing an enthusiasm to learn.
- Executing assigned personal objectives.
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to Document Control Assistants / Associates if required
Wood is currently looking for a Senior Sub-Contracts Advisor with experience of working on major construction projects. You will be working in an international team and will report to the Senior Procurement Specialist. This position is based at the AEGIS Ashore Missile Defence complex in Poland and would be a rotational role (6/2).
- Pre-qualification of Construction Contractors
- Preparation of tender documentation as well as definition of appropriate unit price list tailored to the scope of work
- Expedite receipt of bids
- Prepare preliminary bids tabulation
- Review and agree with the Subcontract Coordinator the short list
- Organize technical & commercial clarification meetings with Bidders
- Assist the Subcontract Coordinator in the meeting preparation
- Lease with technical disciplines in getting technical bids evaluation
- Prepare final bid tabulation
- Prepare the draft of the Letter of Award and subsequent contract
- Expedite contracts acceptance
Wood is currently recruiting for an Office Manager for Azerbaijan / Baku Office.
The Office Manager will have the following key duties:
- Collaborate with an atmosphere of fun and encouragement; identify ways in which administrative employees can better serve the company and clients
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Support all functional and operational departments
- Collaborate with employees as necessary on special project
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Organize and supervise other office activities (schedule meetings, event planning etc.)
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Cross train within the business in order to back up when necessary
Wood is currently recruiting for a Junior Office Manager for Baku Office.
The Junior Office Manager will have the following key duties:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Office Manager to insure the efficient operation of the project field office
- Work cooperatively with project supervisors and managers and provide administrative support
- Communicate effectively with supervision and employees
- Assist when necessary to prepare payroll, accounts payable, reconciliations, back charges and field invoices
- Assist the Office Manager with overflow work
- Perform basic clerical tasks
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality for the project
- Greet and direct all employees, visitors/guests for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or directing to appropriate personnel
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the project field office
Wood is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner for Azerbaijan / Baku Office for a duration of two years.
The HR Business Partner will have the following key duties:
- Lead recruitment, selection and induction processes ensuring best practice & company policy are applied in order that the required competence is attracted and retained within the business
- Manage, influence and lead headcount, resource and forecasting activities within project and function through close liaison with the recruitment team in order to support the business to deliver on manpower requirements
- Ensure the needs of the Client are fully recognised and personnel movements and changes in the business are known
- Support the projects and functions with effective succession planning through robust regular reviews of personnel in key positions and through effective communication across the HR operations team and across the business operations in order that Wood can retain and develop personnel to meet business requirements
- Take responsibility for leading and assisting management to review the performance of their project team and function and to take effective, timely actions to deal with issues identified
- Support management to realise the potential in their team or take appropriate steps to address performance issues
- Drive termination and redundancy situations via effective manpower planning working closely with the project and functions
- Lead this process in line with best practice and legislation in order to effectively manage personnel while supporting line management and recognising business needs
- Lead and influence manpower planning and down man activities through close liaison with the recruitment team in line with best practice and legislation in order to minimise potential redundancy and notice costs
- Maximise cost efficiency and skill retention for the business while redeploying key personnel
- Facilitate effective and timely engagement of all new personnel into the business and through transfers onto new projects through the promotion and implementation of effective open and honest two-way communication in order that client and business requirements are satisfied through value adding delivery and effective induction
- Maintain knowledge of identified talent pools in the projects / contracts / functions of responsibility and ensure that the HR team and contact details are recognised
- Initiate and facilitate the correct use of occupational health and absence management ensuring best practice and company policy are adhered to with the intention of minimising absenteeism via effective integrated case management by HR and relevant line management
- Develop, lead and support HR team in ensuring good employee relations through active engagement of employee representatives, trade unions, employees and contractors
- Advise on rating, comments, and development activities Lead and facilitate interim review or changes to terms and conditions in a timely manner while supporting and encouraging managers to consider value added by their teams
- Make good use of information available to advise on appropriate terms and conditions in line with performance and market conditions in order to support business development as well as individual growth
- Provide proactive solutions and decision making in conjunction with operational requirements and in line with best practice to support decision making in line with business requirements
- Lead and support business integration of competence assurance systems and work with project to achieve a safe and competent workforce which is fit for purpose
- Provide pragmatic advice and support to the business to have meaningful conversations relating to all aspects of generalist HR including redundancy, grievance and discipline investigations, hearings and appeals
- Ensure risk to the business is minimised to satisfy appropriate legislation and business requirements whilst recognising best practice and ensuring consistency across the business
- Provide liaison role between the project and functions in region as well as across the global HR and business network
- Participate fully as a member of the leadership team of those projects, departments, or functions for which responsible
- Challenge activities and behaviours in a constructive manner while supporting colleagues and managers to get the best delivery and flexibility from their teams in order to meet business requirements
- Support the business in the management of change while maintaining effective operational delivery
- Provide guidance and support to HR support teams to ensure all HR systems are accurately updated and maintained so that there is a constant input and update of information
Purpose of the role:
- Provide an integrated HR service aligned to achieving business objectives while effectively representing the HR function and Wood values
- Areas of responsibility will extend across Azerbaijan
- Pro-actively contribute to and support the business unit and HR function, as an integral member of each, in the achievement of objectives linked to business strategy, growth and development
- Provide an operational hand on business focused service to the business with a drive to make results happen in a timely fashion
Wood is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Web Designer to work as part of the Creative Services in-house team.
The Senior Web Designer / Digital Designer (UI & UX) will join our business and take the design lead across multiple websites globally. To be successful you will need an eye for detail, and be able to create engaging, on-brand designs, whilst working in a fast-paced, creative and team-oriented environment.
Working as part of our in-house team you will be responsible from design through to building the working front-end solution on a variety of projects, from external facing websites and apps to our intranet and employee facing web-based tools. As well as working closely with our key internal stakeholders, you’ll also be expected to manage relevant third-party relationships.
Wood is currently recruiting for Mechanical Supervisor.
- Ensure that all construction contractors’ supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements
- Ensure that construction contractors working within his discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, Specifications, ITP’s, Procedures and Site Instructions
- Responsible for the HSES and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to his/her particular discipline and area of work
- In conjunction with the contractors’ supervision, planning engineers and the Construction Engineer, develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule
Woods nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients andcommitted to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment
Wood is recruiting for a Conventional Safety Advisor with extensive experience in the indetification of hazards and mitigation of HSSE risks across all stages of the project life cycle. This role will be based in Gloucester.
- Implementing HSSE policies, systems and procedures consistently across projects to deliver HSSE excellence.
- Supporting a robust HSSE assurance process
- Technically supporting bids and providing bespoke technical advice.
- Providing HSSE advice to Managers and Staff
- Supporting and driving HSSE standardisationManaging/ conducting HSSE auditing – internal and 3rd party
- Communicating best HSSE practice
- Assisting projects with HSSE planning
- Assuring legislative compliance
- Actively driving HSSE initiatives and continuous improvement
- Managing/conducting incident investigations and completing reports as directed
- Liaising and engaging with HSE Committee Representatives
- HSSE input to pre-qualifications and tenders
- Supporting the development of local HSSE project documentation
- Coaching and mentoring management in HSSE activities
- Input to vendor approvals, assessments and monitoring vendor performance
- Ensuring that correct HSSE project reviews are being completed in a timely manner
- Working closely with the Environmental and Sustainability, OH & Wellbeing Managers to ensure that an efficient HSSE service is delivered to internal customers
Wood is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Prepare, check, and approve Electrical Engineering and Design deliverables such as single line diagrams, schematics, layouts, specifications, studies, reports, and datasheets
- Perform calculations and system studies (Load Flow, Short Circuit, Motor Starting, Power factor correction, Cable sizing, raceway sizing, earthing, lightning risk assessment, lighting)
- Carry out technical investigations, produce technical reports, engineering standards, and procedures
- Perform site surveys and define / execute modifications to existing facilities on brownfield projects
- Prepare specifications, datasheets and material requisitions for distribution / utilization equipment (switchboards, transformers, UPS systems, VSD, heat tracing etc.) and ELV systems (e.g. Telecom, CCTV, access control, PAGA)
- Prepare sub-contract requisitions specifying installation scopes of work
- Review Suppliers' quotations and prepare technical evaluations and meet with suppliers
- Take responsibility of MR packages, review / approve supplier documentation
- Perform inspection and witnessing of tests on major equipment
- Liaise closely with other functional groups as well as client personnel and participate in meetings and workshops
- Review drawings and document issued by other engineering groups
- Populate and maintain Electrical Database
- Supervise assigned team and junior colleagues
- Assist Lead Engineer / Discipline Manager in other project tasks / proposal activities as required
Wood is currently looking for a Project Manager to work initially in Staines and transition to work in Kazakhstan. This represents an excellent opportunity for individuals interested to work in Kazakhstan, with assignment expected to be for at least two year’s duration with the opportunity of further extension for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the successful completion of the entire Wood scope of work. The PM will be responsible for all contract and commercial activities and will be the main interface with clients Project Management Team. The PM will direct the Wood team in areas of deliverables, logistics and support
- Responsible for the development of fit for purpose project execution plans, schedules, TIC estimates, CTRs and master deliverable lists
- Responsible for the delivery of the project through pro-active involvement and issue resolution, through all aspects of projects: Engineering, Procurement and support to Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning and Close Out
- Responsibility for overseeing the planning, organising, coordination and control of an engineering and procurement project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems and requirements approved by the company
- Ensure that plans and histogram reflect current and future work load and that this is clear communicated to allow staffing levels to be set
- Actively participate in all aspects of the “Resource Mobilisation”
- Ensure that regular project progress meetings are carried out and that any required actions are properly assigned and closed out in a timely manner
- Ensure management reporting is clear, concise timely and accurate
- Managing client relations and clearly communicating any concerns or issues that may arise on either side
- Chair/attend regular communications and progress meetings with client
- Engaging with the client and stakeholders to ensure project objectives are fully understood and clients and Wood's expectations are met
- Lead the management of change and ensure that any variation is properly captured, discuss with the client and prepare and issue Change Flags and Project Change Notices to the client when required
- Manage and monitor project budgets and ensure financial responsibility across projects
- Ensure the delivery of vendor scopes, fabrications, service orders, and procured items to meet the required implementation schedule
- Manage, develop and mentor a team of National project engineers
- Ensure Regulatory Approvals are managed correctly and meet with the clients expectations
- Ensure all project engineering activities are carried out in a manner consistent with core values
Wood is currently recruiting for a Instrument Engineer. He is responsible for the design and approval of all instrument works on the area assigned to him, and ensure all instrument engineering works are completed in accordance with the approved project schedule and within allocated man-hours.
- Review and comment PFD / P&ID for any control / interlock / safety related representations. Ensure that all comments are consistent and are included in the drawings according to the applicable procedure
- Participate in HAZOP / SIL review meeting. Implement safety instrument design as per HAZOP / SIL review reports, performing the calculation of SIL definitions and preparing safety requirement specifications
- Update P&ID and instrument structure design for the SIL requirements
- Prepare / review / develop specifications of DCS / SIS / F&G systems and any other PLC related systems
- Prepare the control system requirement for package units, support package specialists for MR, technical clarification and bid evaluations, document review and approval. Coordinate the interfaces between package unit control system and plant control systems
- Review and approve vendor documents for incorporation into the design and co-ordination with other disciplines. Provide the input to other disciplines, such as electrical consumption for electrical power supply design, heat dissipation for ACMV design, weight and dimension for civil / architecture design
- Prepare cause & effect matrix, logic diagrams, control narratives and safety narratives, any other necessary control & ESD system related documents for the system configurations
- Perform the calculation of SIL verifications and revise the instrument design structures where required
- Review and check the all the activities and documents required for the lifecycles of the safety instrumented system. Review and approve suppliers’ hardware and software configuration
- Design of control room layout
- Instruct and advise instrument design team for the control system hardware and cabling installation design, system cabinet earthing and grounding design
- Prepare instrument bill of quantity and subcontractor requisition for control system hardware installation work
- Review / comment / approve supplier’s test procedures; attend FAT / SAT and follow up with any punch list. Prepare functional test procedures for loop testing when requested by client
- Require extensive and independent contact with clients, vendor’s representatives and project field personnel. Attend and participate in coordination meetings required
- Direct and / or participate in job site visits to collect or deliver design and engineering data
Wood has an opportunity for a Senior Instrument Designer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Instrument and Control Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Input the required design data into instrument index as per the defined structure and format
- Design and layout of instrumentation systems
- Prepare cable schedules
- Prepare loop diagrams
- Prepare junction box termination drawings
- Prepare electrical power supply system for field instruments
- Cable tray routing drawings
- 3D PDS Modelling for cable trays, junction boxes and panels
- Prepare instrument installation hook-up drawings
- Preparation of MTOs
Wood is looking for expression of interest from a Planner who aspire to be part of a team, delivering powerful results. We look for innovative ideas and an agile approach to deliver the best possible outcomes and offer you an opportunity to progress and thrive by working collectively and making an active contribution.
Join our collaborative team, working side by side with a global specialist chemicals company on a new and innovative project in the growing Lithium resources market to design, engineer and construct a world class processing facility. We have a diverse range of opportunities within our Perth office and further positions in the South West.
The greenfield project targeted to go into production in 2020 will produce Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate from a 3 train processing plant with a forecasted 60,000 per annum (Tpa) output. Further expansion plans into 2025 will see a total production of 100,000 tonnes per annum. The plant is to be constructed at the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area approximately 160 km south of Perth, Western Australia and 17 km north-east of the thriving regional centre of Bunbury.
Position Specifics & Deliverables:
- Develop schedules for the provision of engineering services and/or for the implementation of capital projects
- Use established scheduling software
- Use established coding systems to ensure alignment with cost budgets
- Develop schedule levels, activities, logic, durations, and assign resources
- Fix original issue schedules as baseline schedules
- Develop and maintain earned value graphical reports
- Monitor progress of activities routinely and update schedules appropriately
- Evaluate, analyse and report schedule deviations
- Review change documentation for impact on schedules
- Provide schedule related narratives for routine reports
- Assist in maintenance of planning & scheduling procedures and systems
- Provide technical guidance and support to planner/schedulers in the region
- Provide routine checking of schedules to ensure they are fit for purpose and meet minimum requirements
- Quality Assurance – responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the business
Wood (trading locally as PSNK) is currently looking for a Package Coordinator (Red Line / As-Built) to join our team in Atyrau. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality projects to our client’s requirements.
The MAC Package Coordinator (MPC) provides technical support and coordination services, supporting and reporting to the Lead Project Engineer, Lead Package Engineers, or other sourcing effort. The MPC will work closely with the Project Manager, Lead Engineer(s) and technical SME/DTA personnel to coordinate and verify the assembly, checking, inventory and review of the data. Coordinate the MAC Technical Deliverables related to design, fabrication, testing, packing, preservation and logistics of the assigned area of scope.
The MAC Package Coordinator also works closely with the Supply Chain department to ensure the Enquiry and Purchase documentation from Engineering is complete, the procedures to cover packing, storage and preservation are in line with Project requirements and a full record of all deliverables are maintained on a suitable register.
The generation of the As-Built condition (as a Red Line document) is general produced during construction and/or systems completion phase. The two procedures that govern this effort are: MAC Onshore Procedure for Red Line Markups (as basis for as-builts …05-00_U01) and MAC Onshore As-Built Procedure (…06-00_U01). In general, the MAC Red Line/As-Built Package Coordinator will be responsible for the collection and collation of the status data relating to the full life cycle of Data from Red Line phase (state) through TCO final issue for Base Business (BB) utilization during ongoing operations.
- Support/ensure that the process of the flow of Red Line documents through the As-Built requirements are being followed and supported/executed by the various groups.
- Identify any gaps that need focus were MAC has responsibility.
- Liaise with Construction, Engineering, TCO to incorporate any changes/requirements to the process to convert Red Line documents to the final document that is issued to TCO BB Operations.
- Participate in weekly meetings for general understanding and discussion and/or specific group meetings to understand issues with process.
- Review for understanding/outlook the Red Line Markup Status Register.
- Coordinate with the PDDM (Project Document Data Management) group for the current status and priority of effort, to support Red Line/As-Built supplied to communicate the requirement for As-Built effort to final documentation issue.
- Support construction/engineering effort at Turn Over, so marked up documents are appropriately included in relevant dossiers packs by maintaining MAC coordination role in effort (to be converted to final as-built document conversion).
- Coordinate the effort to communicate the Back-Drafting process and the Asset Data As-Built issue (translation and technical review release).
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Designer. He is responsible for the design of all work assigned to him, and ensure all project design works are completed in accordance with the approved project schedule and within allocated man-hours.
- Executing the assigned design and drafting activities following the instructions given by the Area Project Engineer/Lead Project Engineer in accordance with the quality system in force within the Discipline, job requirements, and time schedule.
- Keeping the Area Project Engineer/Lead Project Engineer fully informed on the status of his activities.
- Ensuring adequate flow of information within the Project Team.
- Developing P& ID’s under the supervision of Process Engineer according to the established Technical Work Practices.
- Developing Line List under the supervision and following the instructions of Area Project Engineer/Lead Project Engineer according to the established Technical Work Practices.
- Carrying out site survey activities at field to develop as built EFD under the supervision and following the instructions of Area Project Engineer/Lead Project Engineer according to the established Technical Work Practices.
- Providing "Feedback" to the Area Project Engineer/Lead Project Engineer concerning problem arising from application of standard methods and work instruction.
- Filing drawings and documents according to the instructions of Area Project Engineer/Lead Project Engineer.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the Project Engineer Discipline Head and in particular: Assist when required in preparation of proposals and presentations to prospective clients.Compile technical reports / Mechanical catalogues for department reference as and when required.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Permit to Work Coordinator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This role is based in the North West on a staff fixed term basis for 10 Months. The role will initially be office based, then on site for 8 months
Duties and Resposibilities
- The Permit to Work Coordinator will be responsible for the safe control of work activities in accordance with these procedures, including the issuing of all permits.
- Process/ electrical hazards and controls have been identified for that task
- Ensure that the appropriate level of risk assessment has been carried out for the task (RAMS)
- Ensure that all the appropriate control measures have been put in place prior to allowing a PTW to go live
- Ensure that all documentation associated with the PTW is attached; including but not limited to: Isolation Control Certificates, marked up drawings or P&IDs, Task Risk Assessment, COSHH Manual Handling Certificate and electrical safety documents (Electrical Permit to Work, Sanction for Test, Limitation of Access)
- Approval of isolation design, control of isolation implementation and ensuring that the isolation is in place prior to allowing an associated PTW to go live. In addition, ensuring that the isolation is properly removed on completion of the PTW
- Ensuring that worksite inspections are carried out before, during and after the completion of each task (some of this may be delegated)
- Ensuring that adequate handovers take place at shift change
- Validate lessons and audits
- Be the site focal point for the PTW system. To advise and train other Client and Contractor Personnel on the site to ensure a greater awareness and safer operation of the system
- Manage the PTW system and keep all data in such a state that it accurately reflects the work state of the site
- Manage the Paper-based system
Wood is currently recruiting for a Construction Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This role is based in the North West on a staff fixed term basis for 10 Months. The role will initially be office based, then on site for 8 months
Duties and Resposibilities
Work with the Project Leads by providing constructability details, thus influencing the project design.
Accountable for the safe and timely preparation and execution of project work scope, in adherence with project HSEQ safety targets, procedures and practices.
Accountable for ensuring each project is carried out in accordance with project schedules and budget.
Identify and mitigate any construction risks associated with each project.
- To play an active role in ensuring that all project HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- To execute the safe completion of a portfolio of projects in line with the TA schedule and milestones in a consistent and timely manner.
- To assist in the estimating of each project budget.
- To ensure that each project scope is challenged, designed
- Supervise the safe completion of the project work-scope.
- Supervise and support the project design team.
- Provide multi-discipline input into the project design phase.
- Provide multi-discipline input to the project plans and schedules
- Review/advise and supervise the design and installation of minor temporary commissioning systems / supplies
- Ensure all activities adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures and practices.
- Actively participate in all company and project safety initiatives.
- Liaise with the project engineering office to ensure that the applicable fabrication drawings are produced in line with milestone plan requirements.
- Monitor and report progress on a regular basis through each phase of the project
- Identify all Supply Chain requirements to successfully complete each project.
- Lead Major Job reviews and Job Safety Analysis where required.
Wood have identified a requirement for the provision of a Workpack Planner to be based in Teesside. Ideal candidate must have extensive experience in the Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industry
- Ensure the timing of outage work is identified
- Plan and manage multiple maintenance outages in different stages of plan /execute/ review
- Work in integrated client/constructor team
- Execute workscopes as required
- Use Ax maintenance management systems
- Use PIC's outage planning System
- Identify all work that can be executed outage
- Identify any unusual activities that are high risk and will require a JSA. (Job Safety Analysis)
- Identify any external logic (inter job logic) for the work being carried out in the area
- Participate in communication mechanisms within their own area preparations and execution organisations to ensure satisfactory team working and effectiveness. Understand status of outage preparations to be able to support and suggest recovery options in case of a shortfall in any area
- Work with the site engineers to ensure that all inter work logic is understood
- Plan late and emergent work and highlight any cost or duration impacts as soon as possible to the turnaround manager
- Work with the area engineer to divide the work in the area to a manageable amount or work type into each supervisor